Estuary View Cottage in Padstow, Cornwall - 10 Min Walk To Harbour, Private Parking, Large Decking And Enclosed Garden
The property is situated in a secluded position yet is within a 10 minute walk into Padstow. The property has off road parking for 1 car plus unrestricted parking outside. It has a large decking area along the back of the property overlooking the water. The lounge, dining room and kitchen have picture windows overlooking the water. All bed linen and towels are supplied and electricity and gas is included.
Top Traveller Review
ONE OF THE BEST
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a lovely time here and would definitely recommend the cottage. The views and access to the town and trail are great and the place itself is very comfortable." JH Forest of Dean
"The cottage is a lovely property, the best we've stayed in"
"The views are better than we had expected and the cottage was very comfortable and well equipped." R.C. Camberley
"Our stay at Little Haven was perfect, so conveniently located with a breathtaking view of the sea - watching the sunrise/sunsets were a daily joy. Congratulations on a well planned cottage which became our home for a week
1 holidaymaker review
ONE OF THE BEST
booked about 7 weeks ago ,if you are thinking about booking just do it ,great place perfect for a 10 min walk into padstow ,newquay 30 mins away ,private secure garden full ch warm cosy .just great all through lovely people to deal with lovely place what more could anyone want i would say one of the best we have stayed in we go every nov ,many thansk
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Rick Stein famously loves fish. He believes that 'nothing is more exhilarating than fresh fish, simply cooked' and he should know. He has run the seafood restaurant alongside the harbour in Padstow for the past 28 years. During that time it has grown from a small bistro to become one of the best known restaurants in the UK. He also runs a highly regarded cookery school in Padstow.
An unforgettable experience in an epic location, the Eden project, approx 20 min drive, is both an educational resource and environmental showcase.
Padstow's beautifully sandy beach is a short walk from the harbour. A larger beach is available at Rock which can be reached by a short ferry ride from Padstow harbour.
Newquay airport is within approx 30 minutes from Padstow.
Walking distance to excellent restaurants and the harbour in Padstow. Tesco supermarket is less than a 5 min drive away.
The famous Camel trail is a few minutes walk away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
17 Dec 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
If you wish to book, please send an email or telephone. The requested period will be reserved for you and a booking form will be sent. Return the booking form with a 20% deposit, the balance due 6 weeks before your stay. All receipts will be confirmed.
Changeover day is Saturday - unless it is a short break in the low season when the changeover day can be flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds and include the provision of gas, electricity and all bedlinen, towels.
2013. Pet friendly. The property has broadband installed.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- near the sea
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom has a large shower, sink and wc. Family bathroom has corner bath with shower over, sink and WC
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers,etc. Other 2 bedrooms each have 2 single beds, wardrobes etc. All bed linen supplied.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Gas central heating throughout installed in 2005. Enclosed rear garden with lawned area accessed from steps from decking. Outside: Front gardens are laid to lawns and shrubs. Rear gardens are mainly lawn with a shed housing the garden furniture and barbeque. There is parking in front of the garage for 1 car and parking outside is unrestricted. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer in utility room behind garage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Rates include gas, electricity, bed linen and towels. Changeover days are Saturday unless short breaks in low season when dates are flexible.