Villa in St. George, Coral Bay, Cyprus - Peaceful Location, Close to Amenities of Coral Bay and Peyia
Villa Pelagia is an extremely spacious (300sq.m) 4 bedroom villa which has been stylishly furnished and immaculately presented throughout. We now have WiFi and Internet TV! Most prime Sky TV channels, including BBC, the ITVs, Sky Sports etc. and free Movies on Demand including titles such as 12 Years a Slave, Gravity and Argo. Villa is located in a peaceful area, perfect when sunbathing or eating alfresco by the pool. Coral Bay, with its famous safe and sandy beach, is less than 5 mins by car. Here you will find restaurants, bars, shops. The villa has a large balcony overlooking a banana plantation with stunning views of the Mediterranean and Yeronnissos Island. Here you can relax with a glass of wine as you watch what are widely regarded as being the best sunsets in Cyprus. The villa also has far reaching views of the mountains of the Akamas Peninsula. A 10 min walk takes you down to the stunning coastline of St. George. You can walk for miles or simply sit for hours watching the crystal, azure waters lap against the unusual rock formations, typical of the Sea Caves area. This villa has something for everyone. We are sure that you will love it as much as we do!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Home from home
A really comfortable/contemporary villa set in a beautiful and tranquil location overlooking banana fields with sea views. We spent 10 days here in April and would throughly recommend the villa, especially for those with children. Our two year son loved running around the open plan living area and swimming in the fantastic pool! If you are looking for a relaxing, sun filled holiday in a peaceful location this is the place for you!
Katharine & Chris, Woodford Green
Activity and Interests
Coral Bay, with its famous safe and sandy beach, is less than 5 mins by car. Here you will find restaurants, bars, shops. A 10 min walk takes you down to the stunning coastline of St. George.
Please respect your neighbours and reduce noise levels at the appropriate times. Guests are responsible for the safety of their children.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
31 Oct 2016 - 15 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
16 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
When paying a booking deposit, 30% of the total cost is required with a minimum deposit of £300 (sterling). If you book within 10 weeks of departure the full amount is due at the time of booking. The balance of your holiday cost is due not less than 10 weeks prior to departure. Refundable breakages deposit of £200 is also required when the balance is paid, to be refunded within two weeks of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection).
Changeover is flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to master bedroom with shower, wc, sink. En-suite to bedroom 2 with bath, shower, wc, sink. Family bathroom for with shower, wc, sink. Hallway cloakroom with wc, sink.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed and access to balcony. Bedroom 2 with double bed and direct access to pool. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and access to balcony. Bedroom 4 with twin beds and access to balcony.
- Notes on accommodation: Maximum occupancy of the villa is 8. Strictly no smoking inside the property. Air-conditioning is available in the bedrooms on request at time of booking. Sorry but no pets. Outside: The property is located in a very peaceful area and is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens with bourgenvillia, frangipane, lemon, lime and orange trees and numerous palm and topiary trees. Beyond the garden the villa looks out onto a banana plantation. There is a large pool which can be floodlit at night. A teak outdoor dining table with shade can seat eight and is perfect for dining beside the pool. Sunbeds and umbrellas are provided. The property has a gated driveway which will accommodate two cars. Utility Room: There is a huge basement with a shower room, full size table tennis table and table football - perfect for kids! The basement also has a washing machine, tumbler dryer, sink and ironing facilities. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen are provided. These are changed at the end of each week of stay. Other: We now have WiFi and Internet TV! Most prime Sky TV channels, including BBC, the ITVs, Sky Sports etc. and free Movies on Demand including titles such as 12 Years a Slave, Gravity and Argo.