Villa in Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand - Less than 1km From the Beautiful Jomtien Beach
As you step out of the car provided with the villa, you'll be greeted by it's wonderful private pool with jacuzzi seat and children's play area. The gardens have been arranged to give great outdoor living spaces so you can make the very best of the fantastic tropical climate. As you enter the house through the patio doors, you'll discover a spacious living area with finest polished marble floors, leather sofas and a full home entertainment system. Air-conditioned for your comfort, it makes the ideal place to relax when you're not in the garden. The kitchen is fully fitted, featuring granite work surfaces, washing machine and all utensils so you can try out the local recipes for yourself. To the first floor, you'll find four double bedrooms, each with a King or Queen sized bed, all with air-conditioning and ceiling fans to ensure a great night's sleep even in the hottest, tropical nights.
About the Owner
In love with Thailand and Pattaya - bought a fabulous property there which we're delighted to offer for your perfect holiday accommodation
Guestbook comments from the owner
I have stayed in lots of different accommodation in many different places and this villa was top of the list by far. The pictures just about do it justice: there are 3 big double bedrooms all with en-suites and a 4th with a massive balcony overlooking the pool. The standards of furnishings and decorations are very high and the daily maid keeps it that way. The best part of the property has to be the outside area with pool, Jacuzzi, shower and 2 lounging areas. We were looked after very well by the owners who helped us out with taxi's, recommended places to go and they were available all the time if we needed clean towels or similar.
Thailand is a wonderful place and our stay in the villa made it out of this world. 3 weeks after returning to the UK we were straight back on the phone and booked it again for our return visit. It’s a great feeling knowing that you don't need to worry about whether your accommodation will be poor or not.
Big thanks to Tommy & Sue
Activity and Interests
Pattaya is situated on Thailand's Eastern Seaboard and you've your choice of beaches within easy reach of the Villa. The closest (around 700m away), Jomtien Beach, has long been a popular beach and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of watersports, enjoy the wonderful locally caught seafood or even get a Thai Massage. If you prefer something more secluded, simply head up Jomtien Beach away from Pattaya to leave the tourists behind.
Travel is generally to Bangkok's international airport, from where you're around 2 hours in a reasonably priced taxi from Pattaya. Pattaya also has it's own airport which you may land in if you're connecting from somewhere like Malaysia or Singapore.
Pattaya Centre (Walking Street) is around 10-15 minutes in a taxi and most of the major tourist attractions are within easy reach along the Sukhumwit Highway. Make the most of the car provided in the price to discover the local area.
The villa is within a 5 minute walk of a number of small local shops and a short drive from the major Tesco Lotus superstore.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
Peak Season 2016
1 Dec 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A 10% deposit secures your booking, with 40% payable six weeks prior to departure and the balance on arrival in Thai Baht.
Changeover day is totally flexible. Standard check in is any time after 13:00 with check out any time before 11:00
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- theme parks
- water parks
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, wc, basin and shower. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with wc, basin and shower. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with wc, basin and shower. Bathroom with wc, basin and shower.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with King Sized Bed and private balcony. Bedroom 2 with King Sized Bed. Bedroom 3 with Queen Sized Bed. Bedroom 4 with Queen Sized Bed and Private Balcony.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: The gardens are fully landscaped around the totally private pool. The pool has a reinvigorating jacuzzi seat and a shallow children's play area making it perfect for all the family. The external lounge features sofas and arm chairs to enable you to relax whilst you're not in the pool and fans are strategically positioned to enable you to keep cool on even the hottest of days. External lights both in and around the pool ensure that you're able to make the very best of your Pattaya holiday home into the evening, before setting out to enjoy some of the best night life in the world. Utility Room: There is a utility area to the rear of the property where it is possible to dry clothes etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is cleaned 6 days per week, towels and linen are provided and changed daily and weekly respectively.