Town House in Valle de Este, Vera, Nr. Mojacar, Costa Almeria - Mountain Views, Country Walks, Golf
Superb 3 bedroom town house on the 5* Valle del Este Golf Resort. The property is 2 mins walk from the 1st tee and has views of the 7th green and 8th fairway. The house is beautifully furnished is air conditioned throughout and has 3 bedrooms sleeping 6 comfortably. There is a fantastic communal swimming pool and seperate childrens pool surrounded by landscaped gardens. The resort offers bars, restaurants, spa, gymnasium, tennis courts, internet cafe and a commercial centre. There are a variety of safe sandy beaches between 5-20 mins drive The nearest town is Vera a typical old spanish town steeped in history. Watch the world go by with a drink in the pretty town square and visit the street market on Saturday morning.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
My name is Tim Stitchman and I live with my wife Pam near Rochester in Kent. We have two sons and five grandchildren. We are keen cricket fans and support our county team as much as we can. I am a keen golfer (not very good) but very keen!!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Review submitted by Sarah from Edinburgh August 2009 A most attractive property in a great setting with excellent facilities! So nice to find a property with all those little extras already provided-gas barbecue, proper kitchen equipment (I was able to make profiteroles for our guests!), and even comfort items like loo paper and soap, avoiding the usual inevitable supermarket drag when arriving at your average villa! the pool was lovely for the children and very safe. The hotel spa facilities in the complex were wonderful for our wedding anniversary chill-out. There were excellent beaches within easy reach, especially in the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve, although the local naturist beach in Vera was perhaps more entertaining! All in all a most successful break.
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Fantastic holiday. We spent almost 2 weeks in this lovely development with our 4 young children (13,12,9,7). Tim and Pam the owners were very helpful and we had no problems during our stay. The house is clean and comfortable and had everything we needed including reliable wi-fi. The pool was well maintained and just behind the house making it very convenient. It was never busy and is a perfect size. It was a wonderful base for exploring the local area including some really great beaches. I would highly recommend this property for a relaxing family holiday.
What a lovely house with everything you need for a relaxing holiday.
Golf course club house just a stroll down the road. Challenging but very enjoyable.
Gardens and pool area quiet and very well kept with sun lounges provided by Tim and Pam.
Beautiful beaches 10 to 15 minutes drive away and Vera 10 mins away with many supermarkets and shops.
We had a quiet, relaxing, golf and beach holiday with all the comforts of home would highly recommend for couples, golfers and families.
Thanks Pam and Tim
Lovely villa, great location
We had a simply lovely stay at this villa on Valle del Este for 2 weeks in August.
Villa is in great condition, with everything you need, in a great area, easy to find, and with lovely views in to the distance down to the sea and back up to the mountains.
Plenty of space for us - 2 adults and 3 children.
Great shared pool just out the back door.
Sun beds, lounger chairs, sunshades, buckets and spades available.
Lovely little terraces front and back for catching both morning and evening sun.
Such a flexible location from which we :
- visited Mojacar Pueblo and Mojacar Playa
- could take our pick from lovely beaches at San Juan de Los Terreros (our favourite), Mojacar, Vera Playa, Villaricos and more.
- could go down and explore Cabo del Gato (lovely seaside village at Las Negras with a cracking beach and a reef stacked with fish within yards of the shore)
- visit daily markets at Vera, Villaricos, etc.
- walk down to the golf resort complex for shopping/drinks/food
- drive up through the Sierras (some serious hills for cyclists and thrill seekers)
We dined out in a number of different locations sometimes walking down to the resort, at other times driving to Mojacar or Vera or Vera Playa for meals (Typically 12 Euro - 3 course menus).
We hope to come back next Summer, maybe before, maybe both.
Lovely townhouse in Valle Del Este
We had a wonderful holiday in August, staying in this lovely townhouse. It had absolutely everything we needed for a family of five, including beach towels, loo rolls, soap and washing up liquid! The house was spotless and very comfortable. All the bedrooms have got terraces and the views from the front were amazing. The swimming pool and gardens were very close, just outside the back gate, it is fenced off and is very safe and very well maintained. The hotel, bars and shop were just a short walk away. The owners gave us lots of useful info and directions and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend this townhouse, we had a really lovely relaxing time!
Activity and Interests
There are numerous sandy beaches from San Juan to Mojacar playa all with safe bathing. Vera beach has 5 miles of soft sand. Visit the spectacular Cabo de Gata along the mountain coastal road with breathtaking cliff top views of the sea.
Almeria is the nearest airport 40 mins drive, other options are Murcia 75 mins drive Alicante 2 hours drive. Car hire is essential. The property is conveniently located at junction 529 of the A7/E15 motorway Maps and directions are provided on booking.
The local Spanish towns of Vera, Turre, Bedar and Mojacar are 5-20 minutes drive. All have restaurants, bars, supermarket, chemist. Each town holds a weekly market on different days.
The Valle del Este resort has restaurants, bars, spa, gymnasium, tennis courts, internet cafe and a commercial centre.
The 5 mile soft sandy beach of Vera is a short drive away water sports facilities are available .
Visit the town of Vera a typical old spanish town steeped in history.Watch the world go by with a drink in the pretty town square and visit the street market on a Saturday morning.
Visit Garrucha and watch the fishing boats land the days catch, try one of the numerous fish restaurants in the town.
Mojacar pueblo is a whitewashed old village built on the side of a mountain, cobbled streets, restaurants and bars a must if you like souvenir shops.
Take the family to Mini Hollywood a wild west town in the desert where many spaghetti westerns were filmed.
Enjoy the sensational water park near Vera beach an oasis for fun.
The Cabo de Gata is a rugged spectacular coastline, ideal for walkers or simply take in the breath taking scenery.
The city of Granada is 2 hours drive away home to the Alhambra Palace and gardens.
The Sierra Nevada ski resort is 2 hours drive away.
Local activities swimming, tennis, walking, sailing, cycling, fishing, horse riding, golf, windsurfing, waterskiing, mountain biking, go karting.
The Costa Almeria has the driest and mildest climate, great for golfers all year round.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Sep 2016 - 30 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A 25% deposit (non refundable in the event of cancellation) is required to secure your booking the remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival. A £150 security deposit is required (fully refundable within 2 weeks of your departure subject to no damage occurring to the house). Payment in Sterling and Euros is acceptable. Long term discounts are available.
The change over days are flexible to allow guests to benefit from cheaper mid-week flights if they wish.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with hand basin, bath/shower over, WC and bidet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom with hand basin, bath/shower over, WC, bidet. There is also a ground floor shower room with hand basin and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double bed with en-suite has fantastic views from the terrace of the mountains and down to the sea. Bedroom 2 double bed balcony overlooking the swimming pool. Bedroom 3 with twin beds balcony overlooking the golf course.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: All rooms are air conditioned. The house is non smoking. Sorry no pets. Outside: A large front patio with table and chairs is ideal for dining al-fresco overlooking the garden. The rear patio has access to the delightful communal swimming pool and children's pool. The pool area is surrounded by landscaped gardens with parasols and is fenced and gated for child security. The owner has provided sun loungers and there is a private barbeque. There is parking outside the house and a designated parking space within the gated community. Utility Room: Washing Machine, Shower, Hand basin, WC. Iron, Ironing board and clothes dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels are provided. The house is cleaned and prepared prior to arrival.