Villa in Les Lecques, Saint Cyr sur Mer, Cote D'Azur, France - Peaceful Location, 400 Metres From The Wonderful And Renownd Beach Of "Le Leques"
Detached villa with private pool and satellite TV and Wi-fi. 400 meters from the sandy beach of Les Leques, shops and restaurants within 5 minutes walk. Situated in a peaceful location. France's second City of Marseilles is conveniently 40 km away.
About the Owner
Hello, I am Alex and live in Richmond, Surrey. I go to the Villa a few times a year whenever I get some time.
I have a local property manager, Alexandra, who looks after the house. She meets guests on their arrival, explains how everything works and is happy to give useful local information, regarding local shops, restaurants and great places to visit nearby. She will be your contact throughout your stay and will be there for your check out on your departure.
Jean-Louis looks after the pool and you will see him on his weekly maintenance visits.
You are also welcome to contact me any time.
Alexandra : 00 33 (0) 611 585524
Alex : 00 44 07721 336116 / 0208 940 3370
Guestbook comments from the owner
- Garland family: East Sussex (1/9/06) Villa is very well equiped, weather splendid, We've all had a great time.( Second visit to the villa )
- Cuthberts family:Queensbury, Bradford,W.Yorkshire(17/5/09)The villa is in a fantastic location and is well equiped, relaxing and an enjoyable holiday for all of us.
- Moxon family:London (1/8/09)Fantastic villa.Perfect for families. Outside kitchen a real bonus. Weather hot and sunny every day.Everyone loved the pool. Going home happy and relaxed. We hope to come back.
- Richard White and family:Hertfordshire(10/7/10)We all had a fantastic week.Weather was beautiful and villa was extremely accomodating.The garden is very private and the pool was great. Alexandra was waiting for us and gave us some useful tips about the area.
From the Owner
“It's a great location, The beach of Les Lecques is 4 minutes walk and it's a lovely beach, great for children as it slopes very gradually. Also in terms of easy access by road, air and trains. It's tranquillity and calmness makes it the perfect place for a restful break with the choice of lots of activities a short distance away.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is a Water Park ideal for those wishing to throw themselves down long and high water slides .... ( 10 minutes walk )
The house is located 400 metres (5 minutes walk) from the lovely sandy beach of Les Lecques.
If you are travelling by Air, the nearest airports are Toulon, Marseille and Nice.(With Car rentals there)
By Train from London, St Pancras International Train Station, you can take the Eurostar. It takes about 7 hours in total with a change in Paris or Lille. At Marseille Station you change train to Saint-Cyr-Sur-Mer.(Ticket is about 8 euros and you can buy it there)
The train station of Saint-Cyr-Sur-Mer is a 20 minute walk from the villa. There are generally Taxis there and it's 5min.
Marseille is about 40km away.
Toulon with it's Airport is about 35km away.
Cassis and Bandol are about 10km away.
St Tropez is about 1 hours drive.
There is a supermarket, restaurants and shops 10 minutes walk away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
Booking confirmation is subject to a non-refundable deposit of 50% with the balance required one month prior to the arrival date. A refundable cleaning and damage deposit of £500 is also required with the final balance and will be refunded within or up to two weeks after departure. ( please remember to send me your bank details for the refund of the deposit after your visit )
Changeover day is usually Saturday. Departure time is 10am. Arrival time is 4pm.
( I try to be flexible if there are no guests arriving the same day )
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Discounts are available for longer bookings. Contact owners for detailes.
Please see the Notes below : See the Notes section below.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Shops, restaurants, bars and the sandy beach are only minutes walk away. Also within 10 to 15 minutes drive, there are towns and places which are really worth visiting (there is a useful map hanging on the kitchen wall). Now has Internet wi-fi.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Large main bathroom with bath, separate shower, double sink. Separate wc, Further separate wc. Further bathroom at annexe with shower, sink unit, wc.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with bunk beds. ( 2 singles ) Bedroom 4 with double bed (at annexe). Bedroom 5 with bunk beds (at annexe). ( 2 singles )
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Open plan living room - further TV room and kitchen are located on the first floor with direct access through the hall and front door which is up the stairs from the main drive. Outside: The private pool is 8 x 5m and 1.1m deep on the shallow end and 2m deep on the deep end. Within the large garden there is a boules pitch, outside shower, drying line area, parking for several cars, 2 decked areas, outside roofed BBQ area, Further dining table and chairs, several sun loungers. Utility Room: Washer/dryer , Iron , Ironing Board, Some electric fans , Cot , High Chair, etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen can be provided at a cost of £15 per person. Unless the property is left as found, there is a minimum cleaning charge of £80. This charge will be more if the cleaning required exeeds the minimum allocated time. Other: On the ground floor there is a large roofed terrace and BBQ area next to the pool with a further kitchen for convenience.