Luxury Villa in the gated Emerald Island Resort, Kissimmee, Orlando, Florida, - Only 2.3 miles from Disney World, Walking Distance to Local Shops and Restaurants
For those who require luxury executive style and comfort, this home is second to none, situated within the exclusive Emerald Island resort, it boasts one of the largest south facing pool decks. You can tan yourself on one of the many loungers, take a cool dip in the sparkling clear waters of the pool or relax in the 6 guest spa pool which overlooks the lake and conservation woodlands beyond. Air-conditioned throughout, furnished by an interior designer to an executive standard and designed for comfort. Villa facilities include a games room, cable TV in all bedrooms, living and family rooms, children’s games, books, DVD's, X-box and lots of little extras for all of the family, we also provide private hi-speed wireless internet access for your laptop/mobile PC etc. On the resort you and your family can enjoy a game of volleyball or tennis. Relax by the clubhouse pool whilst enjoying drinks and snacks at the tiki bar. The beautifully landscaped grounds also feature a children's play area.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
‘Just wanted to drop you a quick line to say that we really enjoyed our holiday in Orlando, made especially enjoyable by your wonderful villa. We couldn’t have asked for a better property, which suited all of our needs and more. We couldn’t believe the wonderful location compared to other properties on the complex.
Thank you once again and congratulation on such a brilliant villa!’ Ann
‘Seventh Heaven is a great holiday home, located in one of the finest resort in Orlando. From the beautifully landscaped entrance to the resort, to the size, layout and location of the villa, we could not have hoped for a better place to spend our vacation with our friends. The villa overlooks a lovely lake, and has a great pool and spa area that the family loved. Inside the house is finished to a really high standard, and has a games room that filled the children's spare time all holiday. Everything needed for a family holiday is provided, and Disney is only 10 minutes drive away Highly recommended
Activity and Interests
The state of Florida offers some of the most wonderful beaches in the world!
Cocoa Beach - closest beach to Orlando! there is a pier which stretches 840 feet over the Atlantic Ocean, Fun surfing and swimming waves.
Daytona Beach - Famous for the Daytona 500 NASCAR race and Bike-Week.
New Smyrna Beach - Beautiful white sandy beach that offers: swimming, surfing, jet skiing, wind surfing, fishing, sunbathing and shell collecting.
Melbourne Beach - Fishing, surfing and beachcombing.
The villa is 26 miles from Orlando MCO airport. Car hire (or use of a car) is highly recommended to enhance your Florida experience.
2.3 miles to Disney and it's Water Park
8.7 miles to Disney MGM Studios
11.4 miles to Downtown Disney
12 miles to Sea World/Discovery Cove
12.2 miles to International Drive
18 miles to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
25 miles to Universal Boardwalk
51.9 miles to Busch Gardens
69 miles to Cape Canaveral, the Kennedy space centre & museum
85.6 miles to Clearwater
93.8 miles to Silver Springs
131 miles to St Augustine
175 miles to Everglades
292 miles to the Florida Keys
On-site at Emerald Island Resort: swimming, jogging, walking, cycling, tennis, volley-ball, scuba diving lessons, a gym, games room, a spa with hot tub, sauna and steam room, a meeting room for informal gatherings, and a computer room for guest access to the internet. Staff are on hand to assist with dinner reservations, attraction tickets, transportation or just answer any questions or queries you might have. Less than 15 minutes away. You will find golf courses, a sports center, a theatre, a cinema, a theme park, supermarkets and lots of shops and restaurants. Less than 45 minutes drive away: you will find sailing, water skiing, boat hire, wind surfing, fishing, flying, horse riding, historic sites and a Zoo. Extra information: crazy golf, helicopter and air boat rides, hot air balloon rides, shooting ranges, shopping, all Orlando theme parks, gatorland, old town and the rodeo are all within close proximity.
- Booking Notes:
Booking is easy, you can contact the owner directly by telephone, email or download a Booking Form from the owners website. Deposits: To secure the villa for your required dates you need to send a refundable £500 security deposit cheque. The balance is due a least 8 weeks prior to your departure date.
The earliest arrival time is 3pm. The latest departure time is 10am. We endeavour to be flexible about the stated times of arrival and departure where possible, but due to other guests arrival times, we are often unable to extend.
Notes on prices:
If you require rental costs in Euros or any other currency please contact us for our best prices.
Last minute discount! 10% discount if booking start date is less than 14 days away. Long stay discount! 10% discount if booking length is more than 21 days. Pool heating is included in the rental price. Spa/hot tub heating £10 per day. BBQ £35 per week.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Master suites 1 and 2 en-suite with walk-in, showers, Roman baths plus his and her sinks. Master suite 3, bedroom 1 and downstairs bathroom all have bath/shower, WC and sinks. Bedroom 2 and 3 share en-suite with bath, shower, WC and sink.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: 7 Bedrooms (Sleeps 16) Plus Cot Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom suites 1 and 2 with king size beds. Master bedroom suite 3 with Queen size bed. Bedroom 1 and 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 2 Disney room with 2 sets of bunk-beds Bedroom 4 with a Queen bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is equipped with a couple of safety features to help protect your children, both doors at the rear of the property leading to the pool area have alarms to alert you when the doors have been opened, there is also a safety net which runs the entire width of the pool deck. If you have children we recommend leaving the alarms on and the net up at all times and remain vigilant. An off deck barbecue for alfresco dining can be provided at a small extra cost. We have supplied a safe at the villa for your valuables. A cot, highchair and pushchair have also been provided. Seventh Heaven is a Grand Harbour, the largest and most spacious style of home built on Emerald Island ensuring your comfort and enjoyment. Outside: Encircled by a protective and protected buffer of woodlands and wetlands, Emerald Island Resort is a ‘land island’ amidst a sea of lush vegetation. The winding, palm-lined road that leads you to Emerald Island Resort, is a prelude to the community's grandeur. The colonnaded entry, complete with a playful dolphin fountain and picturesque rotunda, provides a dramatic sense of arrival to this gated enclave. Thoughtful streetscaping featuring indigenous plants and decorative flowers and grasses contributes to Emerald Island Resort's unique impression of place. Once inside, you feel as if you have entered a special preserve. Emerald Island is surrounded by a Conservation Area and encompasses over 300 acres with 11 wooded acres right in the middle of the community. Only a few miles from Walt Disney World and a short walk or drive to shopping and dining, this "island" serves as a haven from the larger world while remaining central to everything the world's most popular destination. Utility Room: We have provided for your convenience a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board, broom, dustpan and brush and a plunger. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is cleaned and inspected prior to new guests arriving, clean linen and towels are also provided. Should you require a mid-stay clean/maid service, this can be provided at an additional cost. Other: Let loose in the games room by enjoying a game of pool, table tennis or darts. There's a second living room with cable TV/DVD, a great place for some peace and quiet. Enjoy a family meal at the large dining table or the nook area which overlooks the pool.