Apartment in Riviera del Sol, Mijas Costa, Costa Del Sol, Spain - Near To Miraflores Golf Clubhouse, Ideal For Golfers, Families And Sport Enthusiasts
Fully furnished & equipped 2 bed 2 bath apartment with a/c, satellite TV and DVD. Near to Miraflores golf club house and restaurant. Corner position with south facing dining terrace with views over pool, gardens and open countryside. Secure gated entrance with allocated parking. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Beach and beach bars 5 min drive. Close to major resorts of Cabopino, Marbella, Fuengirola and Puerto Banus.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
Good base to explore coast but disappointing apartment
A good base to explore Costa del Sol if you have a hire car. Nothing much within walking distance. Well maintained pool and complex but apartment itself was disappointing. We expected basic for the competitive price but the place could do with some TLC. Chipped plates, not enough mugs, pans, glasses. Wobbly old table on terrace and shower heads both need fixing. It looked clean on face of it but wasn't well cleaned. Found our 6 year old playing with a lighter she'd found down gap between sofa cushions! The neighbours who own apartment next door are very noisey at unsociable hours and people keep dogs in penthouse that barked throughout the night. We had a good holiday but wouldn't choose this particular apartment again.
Great property, had everything we needed. Bought preloaded data cards for our internet access. Lovely patio and the wind-out awning was a bonus providing some welcome shade as we used the patio throughout the day from breakfast till 9pm at night. Enjoyed the pool especially after 4pm when the sun made it like a cool bath, very pleasant after a hot day. We self catered as we played golf most days and we made use of the washing machine as it saved us paying for extra luggage. Miraflores Golf Club is nearby with their wonderful spikes bar and restaurant that welcomes both golfers and non-golfers and is very reasonably priced. The local agent is very helpful and key collection and drop off both went without a hitch. All communications with owner were swiftly answered as for us this was a late booking, only four weeks before our departure. We would happily visit this property again.
We enjoyed our stay in the apartment, which was spacious and very comfortable with a terrace that caught the sun all day and had far reaching views to the sea in the distance. The complex itself was small and very well maintained and the pool was not crowded. Sunbeds and fixed umbrellas were provided. We like walking so walking to the shops was not a problem. 15 to 20 minutes to Torrenueva with beach, bars, restaurants and supermarket, 15 to 20 minutes to Miraflores, with supermarket, bars and restaurants in the other direction. Spikes bar and the Miraflores Golf House restaurant were only 5 minutes walk away. Of course with a car these places are only a few minutes away with La Cala de Mijas, a larger and lively small town about 5 minutes. There is a frequent bus along the coast road, passing through Torrenueva to Fuengirola and also to Marbella. Trains from the airport stop at Fuengirola. Altogether a good base for a holiday
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Tennis at Club del Sol, Aztec both provide mix in and tournament tennis as well as coaching and courts available for hire. (Owners highly recommend the mix ins at the Cub del Sol less than 5 min drive away).
Water sports are available at the beach resorts and boat hire at the ports of Marbella Fuengirola and Cabopino. Horse riding available nearby.
The nearest beach is Calahonda beach 30 minute walk less than 5 minute drive with parking near beach. It has 2 beach bar/restaurants and the stylish Max Beach with decked bar/restaurant/night club.
3 miles away are Cabopino beach with pretty harbour and child friendly beaches, and La Cala, a quaint white beach side village. The larger resorts of Fuengirola and Marbella are 10 and 15 mins drive.
Malaga airport is approximately 35km away. There are several car hire offices located in the airport, which can be booked on line or on arrival. Although not essential car hire is recommended to visit the local areas. Taxi service is available and public transport is easily available along the coast.
Miraflores Golf club restaurant and bar 5 minute walk.
Local shops, selection of restaurants and bars (Riviera) are 15 mins walk.
Nearest towns are La Cala, Cabopino (3 miles/5km).
Fuengirola, Mijas and Marbella (5 miles and 12 miles).
Puerto Banus 20 miles.
All distances are approximate.
15 min walk to Local restaurants include Indian, Italian, English and Spanish restaurants. Choice of several English and Spanish run bars. Internet cafe. Supermarket, ATM and newsagent all in the same precinct.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Jul 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings can be made either by email or telephone. Payments are in GBP and can be paid by bank transfer. A £100 deposit required to secure your booking, with balance required 7 days prior to arrival. A returnable security of 150 euros is required by local agent when you pick up the keys.
Changeover day and departure times are flexible to fit in with your arrival and departure times.
Notes on prices:
Discounts available on long term rentals
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bed 1, fully tiled bathroom with bath, shower, bidet, wc, fitted mirror with lights over vanity sink. Bathroom 2, fully tiled with shower cubicle, fitted mirror with lights over vanity sink, wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 + 1 camp bed suitable for child < 10 yrs Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, French doors, Juliet balcony fitted wardrobe bedside tables and storage cupboard. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, fitted wardrobe, bedside table and storage cupboard.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Max. occupancy: 4
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Equipped with dual air-conditioning and heating to all rooms. Spare Camp bed, Travel cot and high chair can be supplied if required. Friendly family community with large pool and gardens equipped with sunbeds and sun umbrellas, poolside wc. Outside: Large communal swimming pool with steps leading to shallow (1 metre) end sloping to deep end (2metres), set in well maintained gardens with plenty of sunbeds and sunshades. Showers and poolside wc. Utility Room: Automatic washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board, clothes dryer brushes and mops. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included. Cleaning service, Linen change and Airport Pick-up/Drop off can be arranged. Other: Entrance hall with intercom to gated entrance. 3rd floor has lift and well lit covered stair access. Marble flooring. Beautifully furnished for a relaxing holiday environment.