Exclusive Villa in Kisla, Kalkan, Turkey - Breathtaking Views, Private Infinity Pool, Summer Kitchen & Bbq, Blue Flag Beach 3 Min Walk
Sophisticated, clean lined and contemporary, Sans Yildizi enjoys spectacular views across Kalkan Bay. Surrounded by beautiful travertine terracing, & landscaped with lush tropical plants, pots & trees ,the villa offers a tranquill,private retreat for guests to relax & unwind. The summer kitchen with BBQ,drinks fridge & shaded seating is perfect for alfresco dining, while pool side lounging chairs invite you to relax & enjoy the magnificent sunsets, spot the odd dolphin or turtle, or just enjoy the wooden gullet boats gliding by. The freshwater infinity pool & garden areas are serviced daily by the housekeeping team. Sans Yildizi is 3 mins walk to the sea for swimming, snorkelling & watersports at both Kisla Beach Club and the award winning Hotel Villa Mahal. The harbour and cobbled old town are 3 mins by taxi, 10 minutes by water taxi or 20 min walk around Kalkan Bay.
About the Owner
We live in a tiny Sussex village in an traditional old house with 2 teenagers ,3 dogs, 7 horses and a flock of chickens!
Our Turkish house is the ying to our Sussex yang, with simple modern architecture dressed with crisp blues and white, set up for complete relaxation and 'switch off' mode.
We researched all areas of Kalkan over many years before agreeing that Kisla was by far the nicest area of town to live in.
We've found our little bit of paradise and we hope you will enjoy it as much we do.
Guestbook comments from the manager
'We had a absolutely wonderful time at Sans Yildizi, the villa was spectacular and the views even more stunning than we could ever have imagined. We honestly could not fault the villa in any way, and quite frankly it exceeded our expectations.' Matt and Tina, May 2010.
'Having stayed at Sans Yildizi it has exceeded our expectations by the preverbiale mile. You have a stunning property so peaceful and tranquil. Heaven on Earth'. Damien and Michelle Sept 2010.
'We have enjoyed our stay so much we are already talking about coming back' Julie & Julie April2012.
'Personal touches in the villa and details in welcome pack were exceptional'.Paul, Wynitia, Nia & Tash May 2012
'Beautiful villa in a lovely unspoilt region of Turkey' Behagg Family July 20012
'We've had a wonderful week at this outstanding villa, a truly idyllic holiday'. Christine & Clive July 2012
' Last year was just the starter, we're back for the main course, two weeks in paradise @ Sans Yildizi….so sad to have to go, back for dessert next year no doubt!' Mary, Richard, Catherine & Ian September 2012
' Great villa, good location and beautiful views. The most chilled and relaxing holiday in a long time.' Gemma, Andy & Lorna July 2013
'We have had an absolutely fantastic time here that really would be hard to beat'
Pete, Simone, Ella & Tom July 2013
'The 4 of us have had the lovliest holiday! The villa is beautiful and the views are breathtaking.' Chris, Vanessa, Daniel & Niki Sept 2013
'We have had a wonderful 2 weeks in Sans Yildizi - wonderful views,fabulous weather , nice and quiet' Nigel& Anne June 2014
'What a beautiful place ! The perfect villa holiday and destination,we have never felt so relaxed.' Joanna & Thibault June 2014
From the Owner
“We bought the villa after visiting Kalkan and surrounding areas for 15 years. We've stayed in many parts of Kalkan bay and dreamed of owning a villa in Kisla, as this quieter part of the bay with wonderful west facing view made for a very peaceful visit. We viewed many properties, our priorities were proximity to the sea and open views.Most of the villas, whilst lovely, had their view of the sea interrupted by other buildings.Then we found Sans Yildizi! With such a wide open view of the sea, so close that we could see dolphins swimming in the bay, we immediately agreed to buy the villa, & moved in 4 days later! Despite having spent so much time at the villa, it never looses the 'wow factor' every time we arrive.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Diving Trips- book a PADI course and learn to scuba dive with Altan of the Kalkan Dive Centre. 'Try dives' available for children aged 10 and over. There are fabulous dive sites around Kalkan. The sea life is the best I have found in the Med. Turtles, sting ray, squid, octopus, garfish and barracuda are regularly spotted.
Walking- The Lycian way runs through Islamlar 10 mins from Kalkan, making the whole area a stunning location for keen walkers.
Ancient Sites- Those interested in Ancient Sites are surrounded by remains of the Lycian League. There are Lycian, Byzantine and Roman sites all along the coast. Patara, Xanthos,Kekova,Myra,Tlos,Sdyma & Pinara are all within a taxi ride from the villa & further afield are Pamukkale and ephesus.
Spa & Wellness-Turkish Baths,massage and beauty treatments are offered at boutique hotels and hamams around the bay.Spa therapy packages for daily treatments can be booked before your departure, with pick up and drop off to the villa.
The villa is 3 minutes walk to both Kisla cove, with its gently shelving blue flag pebble beach and the Mahal beach club, with its stunning sunbathing platforms, 5 star dining, waiter service and water taxi to town.
Patara beach, 17km of beautiful sandy beach with ancient ruins and nesting turtles is only a 15 minute taxi ride away, and the stunning Kaputas beach is 10 minutes in the opposite direction.
Dalaman is approx 1hr 30mins transfer by car.
Antalya is approx 3 hours drive from Kalkan.
We will gladly arrange private transfers or car hire for your visit. We use 2 local companies, one basic & one utter luxury!
For those prefering not to drive our local friend & taxi manager Ahmet is available at your request within 5 minutes of calling him. Courteous,reliable & trustworthy he offers you the freedom of hiring a car without the hassle of driving!
Some local bars and restaurants are within walking distance of the villa.
Kalkan old town with its sophisticated harbour and roof top restaurants is a 3 min drive or 20 min walk around the bay.
Many of Turkey's magnificent historical sites such as Xanthos,Patara, Tlos, Pinara or Myra and Kekova,are under an hour away from the villa, and often have archeological digs taking place in the summer months.
Kalkan town centre has numerous small supermarkets, green- grocers, butchers , fishmongers etc.
Several banks are available in Kalkan to change money, and ATM's are plentyful around the town.
A first rate Doctor is available in Kalkan, and there is an excellent private hospital in Fethyie should one be needed in an emergency.
Kalkan and surrounding areas offer numerous activities, including all watersports, scuba-diving, boat hire, sea kayaking etc.
Out of town you can quad bike,paraglide, mountain bike,you can river raft, tube or walk the Saklikent Gorge,go canyoning & coasteering, horse-riding, trekking the Lycian way, visit the greek island of Meis,have a turkish bath, see carpet weaving, explore the mountain villages, visit ancient sites..........or just relax, and enjoy the little piece of paradise that is kisla.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 May 2017 - 31 May 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Oct 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% deposit required to secure the booking, balance payable 6 weeks before departure by transfer or cheque only please.
For booking and further information contact : Justine Addison Tel: (UK) + 44 (0)1342 718131 or mobile: (UK) + 44 (0)7984 658 364.
Changeover days can be flexible within reason.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the entire property per week in UK pounds.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- near the sea
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1- with shower overlooking the sea, sink with shaving point & wc. En-suite to bedroom 2- with shower, sink with shaving point & wc. Downstairs cloakroom - with sink & wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1- Double bed, fittted wardrobe with hairdryer, air-con, en-suite shower and full kosk style balcony overlooking the sea Bedroom 2 -Twin beds, fitted wardrobe & hairdryer,air-con, en-suite shower and french balcony overlooking the sea.
- Notes on accommodation: The lounge and both bedrooms are air conditioned. It is necessary to walk up a flight of steps to enter the villa from the road, making the villa unsuitable for very young children or the infirm. There is a long drop from the infinity edge of the pool ; children must be supervised at all times. Cot, hire chair, buggy, baby bouncers, nappies, hipp baby food etc may be hired to the villa at extra cost. Please enquire for details. Outside: The summer sofa & two single chairs enjoy the beautiful view over the bay and face west. The al-fresco dining table seats 6. There are 6 sun loungers & 2 sun umbrellas. The gas BBQ is installed into a preparation area by the outside drinks fridge. The freshwater pool is unheated & 24sq.m in size. It is approximately 5 feet deep and there is not a shallow end. The garden is watered daily by the maintenance team (very early so no disruption to guests). The views are directly over Kalkan Bay where dolphins can be watched swimming and local gullets glide past coming in and out of the harbour. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels for both shower rooms and beach towels are provided. The villa clean and laundry change is weekly, with additional cleans available on request. Outside, the pool is checked , all plants watered & terrace washed down daily. Other: The terrace 'summer lounge' with sofas & table offers stunning sunny views over the bay from dawn to dusk. A perfect place to enjoy the breathtaking Kisla sunset with an ice-cold gin & tonic, escape in good book or watch the turkish gullets glide by.