Coach House in Abbotskerswell, Newton Abbot, Devon, England - Situated In A Quiet Village Location In South Devon Convenient For Beaches And Moors
The Coach House is a converted 19th century detached stable block. It has its own access and secure parking area (4 cars). It has a very large kitchen/dining room, sitting room, separate cloakroom and wc, 5 bedrooms ( two are on the ground floor) of which 3 are en-suite with a further family bathroom. It lies on the fringe of the village of Abbotskerswell . It is conveniently placed for Exeter, the Moors, Torbay, Salcombe, Dartmouth, Totnes, the preserved steam railways between Paignton and Kingswear and Littlehempston and Buckfastleigh and river cruises down the Dart.There are stunning walks nearby and the nearest beach is just 6 miles away. The village benefits from a shop which sells everything from newspapers to hot pasties and freshly baked bread, a coffee shop, a pub and a church all within five minutes walk.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Torbay is about a 20 minute drive to the nearest beach. East Portlemouth, Salcombe and Burgh Island are about a 50 minute drive away. Teignmouth is also about 20 minutes drive away.
It is conveniently placed for Exeter, the Moors, Torbay, Salcombe, Dartmouth and Totnes. Use of car essential.
Newton Abbot, Exeter, Plymputh, Torquay, Dartmouth, Bovey Tracy, Buckfastleigh, Ashburton and Totnes all within easily drivable distances.
The Coach House lies on the outskirts of Abbotskerswell, a village just off the Newton Abbot to Totnes road. As such, it is handily placed for the Moors, Torbay and the South Hams (Dartmouth, Salcombe, Kingsbridge etc). Exeter is about 20 minutes drive to the North West.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
23 Dec 2016 - 29 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
30 Dec 2016 - 6 Jan 2017
8 night minimum stay
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
If you require further information or would like to make a reservation, please contact Nick or Elizabeth Coates directly.
Changeover day is Friday. Guests are required to vacate by 10am. The property will be available on the day of arrival from 3.00pm.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ground Floor: separate cloakroom with wc and basin; En-suite bathroom with wc to bedroom 1; and En-suite shower and wc to The Bunk Room. First Floor: family bathroom with bath, basin, separate shower, wc and ensuite shower room and wc to bedroom 5.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Ground Floor: one double bed and ensuite. Bedroom 2 ("The Bunk Room") Ground Floor: two sets of bunks and ensuite. Bedroom 3 1st Floor: one kingsize bed. Bedroom 4 1st Floor: one kingsize bed. Bedroom 5 1st Floor: twin beds and ensuite.
- Notes on accommodation: Gas central heating throughout. A cot is provided but guests must provide own linen for the cot. Wooden flooring throughout; some rugs. Whilst adult use of the top bunks is possible it is not recommended. The bunks are new and quite robust and of standard design and construction having ladders to the top bunks. But guests must satisfy themselves that they are suitable and safe for the particular requirements of their children. Outside: There is terracing immediately outside the living room French windows and a paved courtyard area in front of the terrace which provides secure car parking or cars may be parked on Manor Road. To the South of the Coach House there is a strip of garden measuring about 75 x 35 feet ending at the botton in a wooden gate. Guests have the exclusive use of all areas referred to above. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (but not beach towels) and linen included. Other: Cloakroom off with WC and hand basin