Lligwy View at Dafarn Rhos Lligwy Beach Moelfre Anglesey
Bedroom 1: Overlooking the Bay, king size bed. Bedroom 2: Overlooking the countryside, choose super king size bed or twin beds. Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with view over the Bay. Bedroom 4: Downstairs overlooking the Bay with glass French doors leading to patio. Choose super king size bed or twin beds.
Bathroom 1: Upstairs; bath, shower, washbasin. WC. Upstairs, separate from bathroom with wash hand basin
Bathroom 2: Wet Room; downstairs; en-suite to bedroom, shower, bath, wc and washbasin. Living Room: stunning views over the sea, beach and countryside. 8 seater sofa and armchair, flat screen tv with Freeview, DVD player & recorder. Dining Room: glass fronted overlooking the Bay with dining table and chairs for 8, 2 seater sofa. Kitchen Area: Rangemaster cooker with 2 ovens, grill and hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer. Garden: Overlooking the bay. Parking: Off road for 2/3 cars. Access & all of the ground floor is Wheelchair Accessible. Sorry no pets allowed.
Dafarn Rhos is a 35 acre small holding bordering the large sandy beach at Lligwy. Popular with families, fishermen (bass beach) and for water sports: kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing and kite surfing with spectacular displays which are a wonder to watch from the comfort of Lligwy View or Seaview Lodge. Properties are private and individual, ideal for anyone wanting a relaxing, fun, sporting or romantic break. The 'Cottage': a traditional Welsh country cottage renovated & extended 2008, original features include inglenook with log burner. 'Lligwy View': a stone fronted house built 2006 on the site of the old dairy. A light bright spacious property with stunning sea views from all rooms except bathrooms. Downstairs bedroom & bathrm. Wheelchair accessible. The 'Beach Lodge'; is situated in it's own private south facing sheltered garden once an apple and damson orchard. 'Seaview Lodge': has stunning views over sea, beach and countryside. The picturesque seaside village of Moelfre is 1 mile.
About the Owner
Towel only provided upon request and there is a charge of £5 for 2 towels per person (Bath and hand towel).
1/3 deposit required on booking for weekly holidays. Balance due 8 weeks before start of holiday. Short breaks full payment on booking. Payment accepted by debit (no charge)/credit cards (2% charge). Housekeeping/security/dog deposit of £100 to be paid prior to arrival by card.
Change over for weekly bookings is generally on Fridays during high season.
Change over can be flexible subject to availability and around Christmas and New Year.
Low season short breaks can start on any day
Arrivals after 3.00pm. Departure by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Included in the holiday price is heating, electricity, gas, bed linen (sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers), Wi-fi and some kindling and logs for the Cottage.
On booking you will be required to pay a deposit equal to a 1/3 of the holiday price.
The balance is due 8 weeks before arrival together with £100 security housekeeping deposit.
If your holiday is within 8 weeks of your arrival date or a short break, the full holiday cost is payable together with £100 security housekeeping deposit.
Activity and Interests
Lligwy Beach 2/3 minutes walk.
Moelfre Beach 3 minutes drive.
Traeth Buchan beach with sailing club 5 minutes drive.
Benllech Beach 8 minutes drive.
As an Island there are so many beaches within close proximity
Anglesey is an Island accessed by road by 2 bridges; the Britannia (A55) and the Menai.
The railway also goes over a bridge to Holyhead.
Mona airport - direct flights to Cardiff - 15 minutes drive away.
Manchester Airport - 2 hours drive away
Liverpool John Lennon Airport - 2 hours drive away
Train Stations: Bangor, North Wales 20 minutes drive away
or Holyhead 40 minutes drive away.
Port: Holyhead ferry to Dublin, 40 minutes drive away.
Moelfre is the nearest village: 1 mile away. Benllech: 3 miles away. Bangor: 12 miles away.
Moelfre has a small general store, a pub, bistro, coffee shop, gift shop, beach cafe, wool shop. Also life boat and seawatch center. Benllech has doctors, dentist, banks, chemist, 3 mini supermarkets, hardware store, 2 butchers, pubs, launderette, gift shop, Indian and Chinese take away and a fish and chip shop. Snowdonia or the Dublin Ferry are 40 minutes away. The island has so much natural, historical, cultural interests for all kinds of tastes to enjoy a holiday on Anglesey. The coastal walks and public footpaths are an ideal opportunity to see the dramatic coast and countryside as well as the birds and animals, dolphins, seals and porpoise to name but a few. The Castles and numerous ancient ruins are some of Europe's finest examples. Several art galleries and craft centers offer fine examples of the best of welsh talent. There are many activity/interest centers for all ages and all weathers.
- Away From It All
- Farm Holidays
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- autumn foliage
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 2 - Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Upstairs
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Ground floor en suite wet room. No shower enclosure-open
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Can be either super king bed zip and link or twin beds
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Twin cabin beds
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Ground floor can be super king bed or twin beds
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, First floor overlooking the bay, king size bed
- Bedroom 1: Upstairs - Overlooking the Bay, king size bed. Bedroom 2: Upstairs - Overlooking the countryside and out to see, choose super king size bed (zip and link) or twin beds. Bedroom 3: Upstairs; Twin bedroom with cabin beds with view over the Bay. Bedroom 4: Downstairs overlooking the Bay with glass French doors leading to patio. Choose super king size bed (zip and link) or twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The Cottage has central heating throughout with thermostatic controls on all radiators in all rooms. Lligwy View has under floor heating throughout the ground floor and central heating upstairs with thermostatic controls on all radiators. The ground floor has under floor heating throughout. Also a heat exchange unit is connected to all rooms. Seaview Lodge has electric radiators in all rooms. There is also an electric stone flame effect fire in the living area. Seaview Lodge is suitable for 4 adults and 2 children only due to 2'6" beds in one of the twin rooms. Beach Lodge has electric radiators in all room. There is also an electric flame effect fire in the living area. Beach Lodge is suitable for 6 people. Outside: All properties have their own private gardens, garden furniture and parking for 2/3 cars.