Villa in Restabal, Lecrin Valley, Granada
There is a large country kitchen at the heart of the house, with long refectory table and benches, marble sink, Angel pine work surfaces and large fridge and commercial cooker, sitting room downstairs, small multigym, extensive outside terraces and laundry room. This is a working, organic finca with large areas of citrus, almonds and olives, all of which is open for visitors. Enjoy stepping outside the kitchen door to pick your own oranges and lemons and eat a breakfast at the old millstone tables! Outside spaces are large and well organised. The gardens are beautiful, colourful and well tended. There are extensive lawns and steps lead down to a pool terrace where the large swimming pool has its own summer house with fridge and quantities of garden furniture. The house is situated down a concrete track, the Camino de la Cuesta, which was once a main route between Granada and the coast, about 1.5km from the main road. The house also boasts a private paddle tennis court.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The house would be the perfect base for any cycling or walking enthusiast.
The closest beaches (Motril & Salobreña) are only a 25/30 minute drive away. And just over an hour to the beach in Nerja.
Granada Airport (40 minutes away from the Valley)
Malaga Airport (2 hours away from the Valley)
Almeria Airport (2 hours away from the Valley)
The nearest village is Restábal and which has 2 small supermarkets, 1 restaurant & 3 tapas bars.
Granada city centre is 30 minutes away with the must see Alhambra Palace.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
9 Jan 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
Saturday - Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in Euros.
Prices for Easter, Christmas, New Year's Eve and National Holidays, please enquiry.
Additional heating cost (Mid season) = 170 € pw
25% when you decide to book & balance 6 weeks before the start of your holiday.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom with bath/shower in bedroom one. 2 bathrooms with bath/shower.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom one: double bed & en-suite. Bedroom two: double bed. Bedroom three: double bed. Bedroom four: twin beds. Bedroom five: bunk beds.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Private pool (12m x 4m) steps lead down to a pool terrace where the large swimming pool has its own summer house with fridge and quantities of garden furniture including sun loungers, tables & chairs. Utility Room: Washing machine, Iron & ironing board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen & towels are changed every 7 days. Maid service available on request. Other: Large circular upper sitting room with exquisite views in all directions and open fire place which is the centrepiece of the room.