Townhouse in Parque da Floresta, Western Algarve, Portugal - Stunning Accommodation in Premier Location Overlooking Pool and Spa
This golf village House is situated in the premier location within the original Parque da Floresta approx. 1 hour from Faro Airport. This is a great holiday destination for all the family especially those with young children. Within half a minute's walk, with no roads to cross, are various leisure facilities - 18 hole golf course, large outdoor pool complex (including fantastic children's pool and play park), spa, gym, hairdressers, poolside snack bar and shop. Tennis, bowls and driving range are also on site. Just a short drive away are numerous unspoilt beaches and fantastic restaurants.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Numerous unspoilt sandy beaches are just a short drive away (Salema being the nearest at 5 mins by car). All beaches are very spacious and never crowded or cramped. At most beaches you can hire umbrellas and loungers and find a great beach bar for a quick lunch. The west coast has great surfing beaches.
Faro Airport is approx. 1 hour drive along the new motorway. Car hire is recommended - there is a PDF shuttle bus in peak periods from the resort to Salema.
The villa is a stones throw from the pool, spa, clubhouse and O Parque Restaurant. The nearest supermarket is about 3 minutes by car and has a petrol station, bakery, newsagents with British daily newspapers. Salema is nearest beach at 5 minutes by car, Lagos to the east is about 15 minutes by car and Sagres to the west also about 15 minutes by car.
Parque da Floresta offers all you would expect from a top quality resort - you can do as much or as little as you want!
- Booking Notes:
Reservations are subject to a 25% non-refundable deposit payable within 10 days. Full balance due 6 weeks prior to departure. For late bookings (within 6 weeks of departure) full payment is required to secure the reservation.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Discounts for long lets over 2 weeks in off season.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- (1st floor) family bathroom with bath/shower over, wc and vanity unit. (Ground floor) large bathroom with bath/shower over, wc and vanity unit en-suite to bedroom 3.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and south facing balcony. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and south facing balcony. Bedroom 3 (ground floor) with twin beds and en-suite.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is a travel cot in the villa, high-chairs and fold out beds can be arranged for an extra charge. Each bedroom has a wall mounted heater and there is a portable heater for use in the lounge if necessary. Outside: The terrace area is accessed through the lounge and has an outdoor table and chairs and two sun loungers. This leads on to the grass garden that in turn leads down to the pool and clubhouse. This villa is especially great for children of all ages who can play on the grass while you enjoy your evening on the terrace - as there are no roads to cross older children can safely come and go to the pool area. There is ample car parking on the road above the villa. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included (not beach towels). Maid service weekly if desired (extra charge).