Villa in Uzumlu, Nr. Fethiye, Turkey - Set in a Tranquil and Traditional Turkish Village
Newly constructed in 2007 and with excellent feedback from all of our guests, Villa Insallah, (pronounced 'Insharler', meaning 'If God Wills') is a luxury 4 bedroom 4 bathroom villa with private swimming pool in the tranquil village of Uzumlu, near Fethiye, Turkey. Set against the backdrop of the beautiful Taurus mountains, Villa Insallah is finished to a very high standard, our aim being to guarantee you a truly memorable holiday experience and make you feel totally at home. Ideally situated just 40 minutes from the recently modernised Dalaman airport, and just 10 minutes from Calis beach, Villa Insallah promises, a peaceful and traditional Turkish village location within easy reach of Fethiye with its old town, Hisaronu with its myriad of restaurants and the famous Olu Deniz with its stunning coastal scenery.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Dear Ron & Mike,
I thought I would drop you a line to say how much our whole family enjoyed our holiday at Villa Insallah; we all had such a relaxing time we didn't want to come home! Everyone in the village made us so welcome and our little Turkish was certainly appreciated- we are pleased we made the effort. The children certainly enjoyed the sparkling pool which gave the adults plenty of time to sit and relax with the occasional glass of wine and take in the stunning scenery.We did venture out taking the dolmus into Fethiye and can highly recommend both the boat trip which was great value and the jeep safari-really great fun. Thanks once again for a really great holiday- we will certainly be recommending Villa Insallah to our friends and look forward to returning again next year."
"The villa was both spacious and immaculate and set in the most spectacular setting. It was extremely well equipped and the pool was crystal clear. Thanks again- all the family had a marvellous time!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The region surrounding Villa Insallah has so much to offer- what ever your interest- you will find full details in our villa information pack in the villa to help you get the most out of your holiday. From local archaeological amphitheatres and roman ruins within 15 minutes of the villa to the stunning coastline of Olu Deniz (the most photographed coastline in Turkey). Local beaches are just 10 minutes away at Calis and a trip into Fethiye with its vibrant market (a great chance to try your 'haggling skills'), its harbour and its great restaurants and shops in the 'old town'. Great days out include the 'Jeep safari' (highly recommended), the all day 'gulet trips' from Fethiye harbour (marvellous value at about £12 including meals) and if your spirits stretch to it even paragliding and horseriding. Why not give the Hamam or Turkish bath a try- (for the best tan try & go at the beginning of your holiday!) If you just want to relax then Villa Insallah is the place for you!
Although Calis beach is just 10 minutes away, you may like to venture further afield for some great scenery- Pattara beach for instance, stretches for 18 km and is bordered by mountains at both ends with sand dunes along its entire length.
The recently modernised Dalaman airport provides access to the villa in less than 45 minutes. You can choose to hire a car and drive yourself (we have negotiated exclusive discounts for Villa Insallah guests) they meet you with your car at the airport or if you prefer they will transfer you in airconditioned comfort both ways- couldn't be easier! For getting around when in Uzumlu, order a taxis (contacts provided) or try the 'Dolmus' -the great fun and extremely cheap local mini buses.
Fethiye is your nearest large town- about 20 minutes by car or dolmus, and has a lovely harbour, great 'Old Town' area with its restaurants and shops to while away a pleasant evening and a lively Tuesday market- great place to get all of your gifts. Uzumlu itself has the 'Winehouse' really nice for a drink , excellent value family restaurants, a bakery and convenience shops and a small local market on a Friday.
- Booking Notes:
Booking is easy! We take 20% deposit at time of booking.
Your balance is due 54 days before you travel - simple!
When you are ready to make a booking just click on the 'owners website' link below- this takes you directly our Villa Insallah website- from there just press the 'price & availability' button on any page where you can book and pay for your chosen weeks by debit or credit card- its as easy as that! We welcome all your enquiries- just drop us a line!
To ensure Villa Insallah is fully prepared for our guests, we ask that guests vacate the villa by noon. We do however try and be flexible so if you have awkward flight times please lets us know and we'll see what we can do to help- 'every little helps!'
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Special early booking offer -
Book now- all bookings 6 months in advance benefit from a 10% discount!
No price increases for the 3rd. year running- so book today!
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- 1.Ensuite bathroom to Master Bedroom with shower,basin & w.c. 2.Main independent bathroom with shower, basin & w.c. 3.Ensuite bathroom with shower, basin & w.c. 4.Bathroom 4 with shower, basin & w.c.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom with ensuite & balcony over private pool. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and balcony overlooking private pool. Bedroom 3 single room with views over Taurus mountains. Bedroom 4 with ensuite, double bed, 2 single beds & 2 balconies. Cot- yes!
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Villa Insallah has plenty of room for 2 families to share and enjoy- which can be great fun (and marvellous value!) & the private pool is certainly great for a refreshing swim - the children certainly enjoy it! With airconditioning in all the rooms we believe we have really put everything together to ensure your stay is both relaxing and comfortable. For those who enjoy eating 'alfresco' Villa Insallah also has a stone built BBQ. Outside: Villa Insallah has a spacious patio area which accommodates the 8 sunloungers and shaded gazebo area with comfort. The 30 sq.mtr pool enjoys the sun all day long and comfortably accommodates all of our guests. Overlooking the pool and patio area we have provided a covered dining area which again will accommodate all of our guests in shaded comfort- hopefully we have thought of everything for your enjoyment! Utility Room: You will find Villa Insallah fully prepared for your arrival but should you need cleaning utensils and products, all are provided for your use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: You will find Villa Insallah fully prepared for your arrival with linen provided and a spare change available for your use, in addition to hand & bath towels being provided. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness and facilities we provide! Other: The delightful covered patio area which overlooks the private pool provides a delightful dining area to enjoy those 'alfresco' breakfasts and meals in comfortable shade. The poolside area not only has 8 sunbeds but a covered 'gazebo' - great for relaxing!