Villa in Camposol, Mazarron, Costa Calida, Spain - Peaceful Location
This very well presented Neptuno is situated on the much sought after sector A, positioned on a large plot with walled garden. The attractive landscaped gardens are complimented by the 9m x 5m private pool for a relaxing family holiday. The local shops and restaurants are only 5-10min walk but far enough away for total peace and quiet if you wish to enjoy a night around the pool or relaxing on the terrace. Enjoy mountain views from the large top solarium.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
4.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
What a nice Villa, Super location, close to Bars and Shops but with none of the noise. The Villa was clean and well maintained as was the pool and area around it. I have stayed in a fair number of Villas on Camposol and not all will see me again, but this one will. Thanks Andy the relaxing break that we needed we got, Job Done.
The villa is absolutely lovely and not overlooked in any way. There is a huge and reasonable supermarket within walking distance which made restocking the fridge a hasslefree task. There were some lovely restaurants nearby especially the Bulgarian. The swimming pool was lovely and we spent many days just floating around enjoying the sun. The only reason we have not given this villa 5 stars is because the port of Mazarron, which was where we also ate quite a few evenings, was a 15 minute drive away. We had not realised it was this far, however it didnt spoilt the holiday at all. I have a feeling we will be back in the future!
Lovely home from home
My parents have lived in sector A for several years and we wanted to book a comfortable villa close to them when we came to visit them. This villa met all our needs as it is lovely and spacious with all the facilities we wanted, just round the corner from my parents, and in a very good position- a few minutes walk from the commercial area in sector A but far enough away not to suffer from excessive noise.
As someone who knows Camposol well, I can confirm that sector A is by far the best part to be in - it is the most well established part with good facilities in the sector commercial area with some nice restaurants and bars but not as "lively" as sector B, but with the supermarket at sector B close at hand.
The villa is set in a nice sized plot with good views over to the mountains, the pool is lovely along with the gardens and the house is well equipped with good sized rooms and lovely bathrooms.
We had a lovely stay and will definitely be back next time we come over to visit the parents.
Activity and Interests
The beach is 10-15 minutes drive away. It is clean and shallow, with few high waves. There is also a beautiful coastline with several small seaside towns also within a 10 minute drive. Most of the year it is very quiet. In summer there are pedalos, and beach activities.
Alicante Airport is 1hr 15mins drive.
Murcia Airport, St Javier is 40mins drive.
A car is essential if you want to explore the area.
We will forward directions from either airport and the drive from both is very easy.
Should you decide that you don't want to drive we can help you organise transport to the villa and back to the airport. A local car hire company is available on Camposol if you decide to hire a car for a few days.
15 minutes from Mazarron.
25 minutes from Murcia.
30 minutes from Cartagena.
A hoilday in this part of Spain can be as diverse as you would like it to be. Chilling out and soaking up the sun by your own private pool. For the more adventurous you could pre book a scuba diving course and become a qualified diver before you go home (it's a fantastic experience, we've done it in 2008, and would gladly help organise it for you), horse riding, laser clay pidgeon shooting (another great family day), sailing, fishing, quad biking, walking in the Sierra Espuna National Park, sunbathing on fantastic beaches.
Visit some of the regions beautiful old towns with narrow streets and great architecture.
And if that's not enough you could take a trip to the water park and Terra Mitica Theme park, about a two hour drive but well worth it. If you don't fancy the drive a local tour operator runs regular bus trips throughout the season.
We will give you all the advice and help we can to make your stay a memorable one.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
25% deposit secures the booking. Balance is payable 8 weeks before arrival.
We are flexible on changeover dates but would respectfully remind you that the property must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom1 with bath/shower over,wc, bidet & washbasin En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with bath/shower over,wc, bidet & washbasin Bathroom 3 with walk in shower,wc & washbasin All have cabinets, mirrors & shelves
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: 3 Bedrooms. Sleeps 6 people Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with kingsize double bed Bedroom 2 with kingsize double bed Bedroom 3 with twin beds
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: a selection of books, cd's and dvds are available for use while staying at the villa. A well stocked supermarket is 10 mins walk, a local store is just a couple of minutes for the fresh morning croissants and french loaves and the butchers for the all important BBQ. Outside: Sun Terrace, roof solarium with views over the surrounding area, sun loungers, patio tables and chairs, and for the men a gas BBQ. 9m x 5m private pool which is cleaned weekly on a Wednesday. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clean bed linen, bath towels & pool side towels are supplied at the start of the let. If you require cleaning and fresh linen during your stay this can be arranged, please ask when booking, however you will need to bring your own beach towels. Other: The terrace over looks the front garden with ample seating and table. There is a large sun solarium off bedroom 1 which is great for breakfast and watching the sun go down in the evening.