Villa in San Juan De Los Terreros, Almeria, Spain - Beach, Supermarket and Restaurants 15 mins Walk
This beautiful 3 bedroom Detached Villa, with private pool, is set in the hills overlooking San Juan De Los Terreros. The village of San Juan has a long clean sandy beach and nearby is a well stocked supermarket, some quiet restaurants and bars. The village has a pharmacy, walk in medical centre and a cashpoint. A short car journey will take you to the Aquapark (open July/Aug), golf courses (Aguilon Golf is only 5 mins drive), the town of Aquilas (where there is a bank), and the fishing port of Garrucha. Garrucha is also home to a go-karting park. 35 mins away is the picturesque village of Mojacar Pueblo with its white washed houses overlooking the plains of Almeria, a lovely place to eat or do some souvenir shopping. Chill out by the pool or make sand castles on the beach, this villa has something for all the family.
Top Traveller Review
Good family holiday location
glad you enjoyed your stay,thanks for your feedback
About the Owner
4.7 based on 7 holidaymaker reviews
Beautifully appointed villa
Lovely villa with great facilities. Easy 20 minutes walk into the main hub of San Juan. Excellent communication with both the owner and the property management in San Juan. The only downside was the lack of a smoke alarm within the villa.
Good family holiday location
Great villa with lovely pool area. Recommended
Just returned from an extremely enjoyable month long stay at this lovely villa. It was spotless!y clean, beautifully furnished and fully equipped with everything you could need. This is not your usual holiday rental but a much loved holiday home. Ava and Richard who look after the villa for the owner are both friendly and helpful. The area has a lovely long beach and many little quiet coves.There are lots of restaurants and bars in the village and a very well stocked Spar shop with British goods and newspapers. From the first contact to the end of the stay the owner could not have been more helpful. I certainly hope to return again as a little part of me did not want to leave.
quiet but heaps to explore
A lovely location, quiet but the town is easily accessible. Hire a car and explore HUNDREDS of little coves. Eat at the places in town or venture further to tiny tapas bars and the REAL Andalucia... San Juan is delightful and there is so much on your doorstep. The backdrop is truly stunning.
Super villa, gorgeous pool, lovely owners. We hope to return.
(NB there isn't a dishwasher! An oversight on our part and not a major issue- it's just we'd not encountered this before on our villa hols!)
We have recently spent 2 weeks at this villa and I would like to confirm how lovely it really is. The villa is beautifully kept and with all of the appliances available it is like home from home.
The pool and patio area are spectacular - we spent 90% of our time here as it's so lovely you don't feel the need to go out.
I would like to thank Ava and Richard for the service they provide, nothing was too much trouble.
The town itself is lovely, popular with Spanish tourists but we never felt out of place, in fact everyone was really friendly.
I would definitely recommend this villa to both adult only parties and families. We will most definitely be visiting again at some point.
A great holiday
Thanks for our time in San Juan the villa was beautiful as was the area. We had no hassle at all booking or during our stay. The local people are all very friendly. Will definitely be coming back next year. We recommend the villa to anyone. :)
Activity and Interests
The sandy beach of San Juan is only 15 mins walk with toilet and bar facilities available. There is a fresh water shower on the beach and ample free parking if you feel you do not want to walk.
Private transport to and from the villa can be arranged at an extra cost. Car Hire is available from the following airports. Murcia airport 115km (approx 1 hour 10mins drive). Almeria airport 105km (approx 1 hour 15 mins drive). Alicante airport 195km (approx 2 hours drive). Malaga airport 320km (approx 3.5 hours drive).
San Juan 15 minutes walk where there are bars, restaurants (Pepe's cannot be missed), shops and a well stocked supermarket. There is a pharmacy and walk in Medical Centre in the village. A market visits the village on a weekly basis. Aguilas is 7km away and holds a traditional Spanish market on Saturday's, Garrucha 15km away has some lovely restaurants (Tikar Restaurant is our favourite). Mojacar Puablo is 30km away.
Try not to miss a trip to Mojacar Paublo, some of the restaurants have magnificent views and you will find some beautiful shops for your souvenirs.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A deposit of £200 per week will be needed to secure your booking. The full amount of your stay must be paid four weeks before you travel. We request that you pay the utility charge (electricity)in euro before you leave the villa (the meters will be read on your arrival and as you leave). Your deposit is held to cover the utility bill and any breakages but will be returned to you in pounds when you return home.
Changeover day is usually Saturday but may be flexible depending on availability and current bookings.We do require that you leave the villa by 11am.Arrival at the villa is prepared for 4PM.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with bath/shower, WC, contemporary bath units and large mirror. Ground floor bathroom has full bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and ample storage for towels, which are provided.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) plus sofa bed in lounge Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, en-suite, air-con/heating and access to solarium/balcony. Bedroom 2 with twin beds/air-con,large wardrobe and bedside cabinet. Bedroom 3 with twin beds/air-con,wardrobe and bedside cabinet.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning and heating in all rooms. A travel cot is provided. Outside: Lemon, orange and olive trees. The private pool is set in a small garden surrounded by bourgonvilla and fruit trees. The built-in BBQ sits alongside an al fresco dining area (for 8 people) covered by a vine covered pergola. The pool (7x5m)has easy steps to enter and is 1 metre deep at the shallow end. The pool gradually becomes deeper and is 2 metres deep at the other end. Children need to be supervised. There are two large sunloungers with soft covers plus a double lounge sofa with shade. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron/ironing board, washing line and airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be prepared for your arrival. Towels and linen are provided for your stay. A pool towel and bath towel is provided for each guest. Other: Solarium has a high bar table and seats with views over San Juan ,the sea and mountains