Apartment in Vale de Parra, Guia, Algarve, Portugal - Quiet Location Near to Shops, Bars and Restaurants
This spacious, well equipped 2 bedroom apartment located in Vale de Parra, is part of a small, secure and private complex with its own grounds and pool. The south facing balcony has views across Gale to the sea. Nearby, the beautiful, sandy beaches of Gale, Salgados, Sao Rafael and Evaristo are among the best in the Algarve. Salgados golf course, Algarve Shopping, Zoo Marine and Aqualand are all just a short drive away.
About the Owner
Diane and Tim live and work in Sheffield. We have both travelled the world extensively but fell in love with the Algarve on a trip there in 2008. We love the sunshine and escape there whenever we can.
One day we hope we can spend more time there but until then we hope friends and other people can enjoy all the delights of this fabulous area.
Guestbook comments from the owner
The apartment has been very comfortable and it is so well equipped We love the location and the pool has been fantastic.
From the Owner
“We love spending time on the beach and this apartment is 5 minutes drive from either the large stretch of sand at Gale along to Salgados or the small coves of Sao Rafael and Efaristo. For a full day trip we love to drive to one of the stunning west coast beaches. While not wanting jumping night life, we enjoy being able to walk to local bars and a selection of restaurants to suit all budgets. Being very part-time bird watchers, we enjoy evening strolls around the lanes surrounding the apartment and trips to Salgados lagoon which is a few minutes drive away. The southern Algarve has stunning mountain and rural scenery and out of the heat of high season, there are plenty of walking areas to explore.”
Activity and Interests
The Algarve coast is known for its beautiful beaches. The nearest beaches are Gale and Salgados which are both less than 5 minutes by car. These offer several kilometres of sandy beach. This stretch of coastline has many other coves and beaches for you to discover.
The apartment is approximately 40 minutes drive from Faro airport and car hire is recommended. As well as the glorious beaches there are some wonderful places to explore.
The nearest mini market, two local bars, a restaurant and good takeaway are within 100 metres of the apartment. More bars and restaurants are available within 10 minutes walk. Lively Albufeira is about 10 minutes by car, taxi or bus.
As well as having a full range of local facilities this location provides an excellent base for exploring other parts of the beautiful Algarve, both along the coast and through rural landscapes up to the mountains of Monchique.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% non-refundable deposit at time of booking. Balance due 6 weeks before departure, together with £100 cheque (security deposit) against damage to be returned after inspection and cleaning.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The location of our apartment offers guests access to a range of activities from: relaxing at the beach or lazy peaceful times around the pool, days out to water/amusement parks, vineyard trips, boat trips, quiet meals out or lively bars in the jumping town of nearby Albufeira.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with shower cubicle, wc, basin with built in vanity unit and mirror. Bathroom next to bedroom 2 with bath, shower over bath, wc, bidet, basin with built in vanity unit and mirror.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds and pool view. Both bedrooms have large fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning and patio doors onto Juliette balconies.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is fitted with insect screens which allow fresh air to circulate in the evenings whilst keeping unwanted beasties at bay! For those wanting a fresher and more eco-friendly alternative to aircon. The air-conditioning units also provide heat for the colder months. No smoking. Outside: The apartment is part of a small condominium with shared pool, sunbeds and landscaped garden. Private, secure parking area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. Weekly maid service. Please bring your own towels for beach and pool use. Other: Table and 4 chairs on balcony.