Apartment near Vilamoura, Central Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Location, 5 Mins Walk to the Beach
An upmarket modern complex nestled between Albufeira and Vilamoura amidst an incredible fusion of pine tree and sea breeze, just 5 mins walk from the Falesia beach. The Falesia beach is rated one of the cleanest beaches in Southern Europe. It is ideal for taking long walks or jogs from sunrise to sunset. Bordered by the Sheraton Golf Course, luxury villas and a cul de sac it is particularly serene with the added bonus of being able to walk to local restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops in 5 minutes. The complex offers two swimming pools one has a shallow area for little ones to play around in and the other is deeper for the bigger kids.
About the Owner
I live in England with my Husband and 2 children.
We have taken many holidays in Portugal and fell in love with the Algarve with its beautiful beaches, food and kind friendly people.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just wanted to send you a short message to say how pleased we all were with your apartment. I think we were all very surprised at the space available. the location is excellent. I am very sure that we and our friends will want to book with you again.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The location has excellent children's attractions, with all of the following being within easy driving distance:
Zoomarine - theme park all about the ocean with many water shows including swimming with the dolphins.
Aqualand - Europe's biggest open-air water park.
Krazy world - Animal park with snake pits and alligator swamp.
Zebra safari - Discover the Algarve off road in a 4x4 jeep.
If you like your shopping there is Algarve shopping centre about 20 min drive or a 40 minute drive to Quinta where there is a lovely square to enjoy lunch in and look around the exclusive shops.
There is a 5 minute walk to the beach.
Villa Falesia is a 30 minute drive from Faro airport. A taxi can be arranged for you. Car hire is available from Faro airport.
We are in easy reach by car to Vilamoura and Albufeira in 10 mins.
The restaurants and local shops are a 5 min walk. Great when you don't want to get in the car, they are very friendly and do very good food.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 30 Jun 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% payable on booking. Balance due 6 weeks before departure. A £200 security deposit is payable to cover breakages and lost keys etc which will be returned as soon as apartment is checked and keys returned. Cheque payment or bank transfer.
We can be flexible on changeover day depending on the amount of bookings.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- The first bedroom has an en-suite with shower, toilet and sink. There is a main bathroom bath with shower,bidet,sink, toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: 3 Bedroom Apartment (Sleeps 6/8) Notes on bedrooms: The first bedroom has wardrobe and dressing table hairdryer. The second bedroom has 2 single beds, wardrobe, dressing table, balcony and views over the pool. The third bedroom with double bed has a wardrobe and dressing table with 2 patio doors.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: We have heating and air-conditioning. Suitable for children although children must be supervised on the balcony at all times. Outside: There are 2 swimming pools 1 more suitable for smaller children as there is a shallow section. There are outdoor showers by the pools, gardens are well kept with lawns, trees and shrubs. There is easy access from a gate to the short walk to the beach. The balcony is long and spacious with settee and chairs to relax in, there is also a table to eat at.