Villa on Heritage Harbour Golf and Country Club Bradenton, Florida, North America - Great Views of Lake and Golf Course, Close to Bradenton Beaches
This stunning villa is located on the beautifully quiet and prestigious gated community of Heritage Harbour. Located just off Interstate 75 exit 220, Heritage Harbour is a Golf and Country Club development bordering the Manatee River and is a short 15-20 minute drive from the powdery white beaches and crystal clear waters of Bradenton, Anna Maria Island and Sarasota. The many attractions are also easily accessible ie Busch Gardens / Adventure Island (40 minutes) and Disney / Orlando (80 minutes). For the shoppers bargains are to be found at the nearby Ellenton Prime Outlets with the more exquisite shops, cafes and fine restaurants just 20 minutes away at St Armands Circle, Sarasota. Wallmart for all your grocery needs is just 5 minute drive. Numerous Golf Courses nearby catering for all levels. Two Championship Golf Courses at Heritage Harbour, i.e. River Strand (27 holes) and Stoneybrook (18 holes) both offering great variety and value and are a true test for all standards.
Note,we can only take 4 week rentals on this community.
About the Owner
Hello, we are Joan and Kev, a married couple with a
grown up son and daughter and five grandchildren who
all live close by which is very nice for us. We have the cottage in Eyam and also a villa on the gulf coast of Florida which we also rent,but whenever they are empty we like to stay in them ourselves.
From the Owner
“We decided to buy the villa in Heritage Harbour because of its location on the Championship golf course, its closeness to the beaches and many attractions nearby,and also because it is away from the crowds but accessible to Orlando a 90 mins drive away.”
Activity and Interests
Heritage Harbour is a Golf and Country Club development bordering the Manatee River and is a short 30 minute drive to the powdery white beaches and crystal clear waters of Bradenton, Anna Maria Island and Sarasota.
Located just off Interstate 75 exit 220. Airports: Sarasota/Bradenton 15 mins, Tampa 45 mins and Orlando 1hr 50 mins. Car hire is essential and is readily available at all airports or with flydrive packages.
For the shoppers, bargains are to be found at the nearby Ellenton Prime Outlets with the more exquisite shops, cafes and fine restaurants just 20 minutes away at St Armands Circle, Sarasota. Wallmart for all your grocery needs is just 5 minute drive. Other worthwhile attractions include: Mote Marine Aquarium, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Lake Manatee Recreation Area, McKechnie Field, Ed Smith Stadium,
Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall & Ringling Museum of Art.
Mote Marine Aquarium (Tel 388-2451). This is great fun on an overcast day. There are three giant screens and surround sound to let you see and experience life as a shark might. Guests can explore exhibits on over 200 marine animals. Marie Selby Botanical Gardens. There are 15 lovely gardens and over 20,000 plants from around the world. The gardens include more than 6,000 orchids, hibiscus, and bromeliads. Lake Manatee is the perfect place for recreation. Located 15 miles east of Bradenton on State Road 64, the lake offers fishing with catfish, bluegill, bass and perch. There is a swimming area and boats can normally be rented. McKechnie Field - Fancy some American football? The Pittsburgh Pirates play their spring training games at this 6,200 seat stadium. Call 748-4610. Ed Smith Stadium - This is the new spring training home for the Cincinnati Reds. Call 954-4101 for details of games. Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall - The hall opened on January 5th 1970 with a performance of Fiddler on the Roof and has since presented a mixture of theatre and music. The 1,761 – seat hall also plays host to many of Sarasota’s cultural organisations, including Florida West Coast Symphony orchestra. Ringling Museum of Art - Internationally recognised, the Ringling Museum features significant holdings in European and American art. The Ca’ de Zan is a magnificent 32- room Venetian Gothic mansion. It has recently completed its multimillion dollar restoration and is once again open for tours.
- Booking Notes:
Completed booking form required with 25% non-refundable deposit to secure booking. Full balance payable 8 weeks before departure. £150 refundable security deposit required.
Changeover day is flexible, but would prefer weekend changeover.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Please note that minimum stay required is 4 weeks. Prices shown are applicable for maximum 5 people staying. Please apply for prices for longer lets.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- 1 en-suite to Master bedroom with bath, walk in shower & separate wc. Shared bathroom to bedrooms 3 & 4 with bath/shower over & wc. 1 bathroom to upstairs den with bath/shower over, & wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: 4 bedrooms, but we only allow 5 guest's. Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom (super kingsize) with en-suite & walk in wardrobe, bedroom 2 (queensize), bedroom 3 (Twin),bedroom 4 (double),plus bonus room, all having air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please note that pool heating is available at £105 per week. Outside: Large private pool with patio and covered lanai. Pool can be heated on request. 6 seater table for outside dining with ceiling fan and outside lighting. Full length loungers available. Great views of the lake and golf course just at the bottom of the garden.. watch the golfers as they struggle with the links course and their golf balls plop into the water! Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, and large utility sink. Locked internal access to double garage with remote automatic door. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and all linen included, with adequate supply for change overs. Maid included for arrival and departure. Other: There is a Den or private area upstairs with TV and seating area, plus bar table overlooking beautiful views of lake and golf course. Den also boasts bathroom and walk in wardrobe.