Villa in Ferragudo, Western Algarve - Peaceful Location, 10 Mins Walk To The Beach
The villa is situated in a quiet cul de sac 5 mins from the centre of the pretty village of Ferragudo. Ferragudo is a small fishing village with many restaurants and a quaint village square with small local bars and restaurants. The villa has a private pool with sun bathing area and barbecue. There is also a large secluded roof terrace with loungers and dining table and chairs. Perfect for eating outside overlooking the beaches and marina. The villa is decorated and equipped to the highest standard and is suitable for couples, families and those looking for a relaxing holiday with lots of amenities within walking distance. The village has all the amenities you would need on holiday - supermarkets, pharmacist, bakers, butchers and take away restaurants. There are 3 superb beaches in or close to the village. These beaches are extremely child friendly - they all have high quality beach bars and are perfect for long lunches in the sun. Highly recommended villa.
Top Traveller Review
Fabulous villa in a brilliant location
Derek and Margaret
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'The villa was fantastic - the pictures on the website don't do it justice'.
'Ferragudo is a gem of a place - perfect for a reaxing holiday'
'A perfect holiday - nothing more needs to be said'.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Fabulous villa in a brilliant location
From start to finish, this villa had everything we needed for a family holiday. Booking was simple and all my questions answered. We were looked after on arrival and any queries solved immediately throughout our stay. The villa and pool were spotlessly clean and are in a perfect location for the beach and village. We found the nearest beach was the best we found in the Algarve with the most space and excellent beach bars for lunch. We would definitely return here.
This beautiful, well equipped, clean, modern and spacious villa with its own private swimming pool is in a quiet cul du sac overlooking, and just a 5 minute walk, from the lovely village of Ferragudo. The villa is also just a short walk from the beach which makes it an ideal place to stay for a quiet peaceful relaxing holiday. Ferragudo has a wide range of excellent good value for money restaurants to choose from. The villa and ferragudo have a nice homely safe feel and we would have no hesitation in recommending the villa or ferragudo to anyone. We have been to ferragudo on a number of occasions but think this lovely villa is our best find yet and plan hopefully to return in the very near future.
We also found booking the villa with Derek, the owner, pleasant and hassle free and he always replied promptly to any queries or questions we had.
Val & Mick Baylis
This was a beautiful Villa in the heart of Ferragudo, close to all amenities.It had everything you needed for a very pleasant stay. Booking the villa was extremely easy and Derek the owner was very friendly and replied quickly to any questions I had before and during our holiday. The House and Pool are a lot bigger in reality than in the Pictures. I would not hesitate to recommend this Villa to family and Friends and have already done so. Thanks from the Donnelly Family Ireland.
Activity and Interests
There are 3 beaches in or close to the village. Praia Grande is a long picturesque beach and is extremely good for families. The beach bars and restaurants are good quality and are open all day and in the evening with entertainmant.
The other 2 beaches are a couple of minutes out of the village. The first has a beach bar and restauarant and a small incline into the water so is very good for children swimming in the sea. The second is in a small cove with a great fish restaurant.
Faro airport is 65km from the villa. Well priced car hire details are available. Organised pick ups are also available. There is a car hire company in the village.
Carvoeiro and Portimao are main towns and are 10 mins drive from the village.
There is entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings in the summer months in the sqaure.
There is a water taxi which takes you from the harbour area at Ferragudo over to the bars and restaurants in Portimao and comes back for you.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A refundable deposit is due with the balance to cover damages, repairs or lost keys. A 10% deposit - non refundable is required to secure the reservation with the balance payable 8 weeks prior to departure date. If booking is made within 8 weeks of departure date the full amount is due on reservation.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En suite shower room to bedroom 1 with shower and wc. Bathroom with bath/shower over, wc and bidet. Separate wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and ensuite shower room -fully fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2 with double bed - fully fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 with twin beds - fully fitted wardrobes. 2 additional beds available for lounge.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The air conditioning provides heating during the winter months. Hairdryers and alarm clocks are available in all bedrooms. Outside: The villa has a pretty garden to the front. To the back there is a private sunbathing and pool area. There is a table and chairs and sun loungers for everyone. There is a stone built barbeque for summer and winter outside dining. The roof terrace also has loungers and a dining table and chairs. There is private car parking area. Utility Room: Washing machine and clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included. There is a stock of towels in the villa to enable a change every 2 days. The villa is cleaned at the end of your stay however for 2 week stays a clean half way through can be accommodated.