Villa in Saint Remy De Provence, Bouches du Rhones, France - Peaceful Location, 5-8 minutes walk to the Center of St Remy
Villa Indigo is a traditional Provencal bastide located close to the old centre of Saint Remy de Provence, in a very quiet place. It is 240 sqm with 2 kitchens(inside and outside), a big covered terrasse, 2 sitting rooms ( inside and outside )and offers a high quality of services : Private and heated pool, air-conditioning in all the villas, 4 ensuite bathrooms, garden with a lot of flowers. This recently built and tastefully decorated villa accommodates up to 10-12 people.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
This was our second week in two years at Indigo. Obviously, we like it! We are only two couples, but you could comfortably have 8 adults since there are 4 bedrooms, each with its own bath. The outdoor kitchen and lounge are where we spent most of our time if not touring around or swimming in the pool. St Remy is adorable and beautiful. Go!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The house is situated down the mountain range called ‘Alpilles’; 30 minutes south of the city of Avignon, and less than five minutes drive from the famous village of Saint-Remy de Provence. St Remy has its own air of quiet chic, elegant shops and a number of restaurants, little squares with ancient fountains, shady cafes terraces.
Within their surroundings, the Alpilles chain of mountains forms both a striking and a harmonious picture. This area is the ‘Provence of the Rhone’ and has a strong Roman heritage. It is also the landscape of famous painters such as Van Gogh, Cézanne and Matisse who came here to capture the extraordinary light and colour of the region.
It is also rich agricultural area with rolling plains of fruit orchards, olives groves and all variety of Mediterranean vegetables. It is alive with the sound of chirping 'cigales' and the intoxicating aromas of multitude of wild herbs... This area is the ‘Provence of the Rhone’ and has a strong Roman heritage.
The closest beach is at 65 km : Les Saintes Maries de la Mer
The closest highway is the A7 (exit Cavaillon) 20 minutes drive away, which goes from Lyon to Marseille. The closest train station is at Avignon and is served by the TGV (Train Grande Vitesse, i.e. high speed train) that goes to Paris in 2 hours and 40 minutes! The closest airport is Avignon as well with daily flights to Paris. But most international connections are made through the international airports of Marseille-Marignan or Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
10km from Les Baux de Provence.
Shops, restaurants, banks are are at 300m
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Sep 2016 - 22 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
23 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Deposit of 25%
Balance 30 days before arrival.
Damage deposit of 4400 euros.
Changeover day : Saturday
Arrival time : 4.00 pm
Departure time : 10.00 am
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, wc. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with bath, shower, wc. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with shower, wc. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 4 with shower, wc. Separate wc. Outside shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 - 4 Bedrooms/4 en-suite bathrooms Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with queen size bed and 1 single bed Bedroom 2 with queen size bed, a single bed and a crib. Bedroom 3 with 3 single beds, a murphy bed Bedroom 4 with 3 single beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Amenities: fireplace, phone, air conditioning, heating of the pool, satellite LCD TV, stereo, CD player, full kitchen, refrigerator, ice maker, cooking utensils provided, linens provided, washer, dryer, private pool, garage, charcoal grill (BBQ), 4 bikes, 10 long chairs, outside shower, plays for kids, private ground of play of game of bowls, set of games of bowls, tennis table, suitable for children. Outside: A fully equipped Summer kitchen is available off the kitchen and the living room, under the large paved and shaded terrace with garden furniture. It is equipped with a BBQ, 4 gas burners and a sink. The landscaped garden is planted with trees (olive, pal) and lawn. The large heated swimming pool (10Mx5 M) is surrounded by lawn. You access the property through a private lane. At the rear of the house are enough parking spaces for several cars. There is also a garage for 1 car. Utility Room: Next to the kitchen is a laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided and change once a week. The cleaning of the house is ensured the entry and the exit, like during the stay is included in the rates. Other: Nice covered terracce with an outside kitchen, a living room and a dining room, fireplace.