Holiday House, Lourinhã, Lisbon Coast, Portugal - Two Pools, Near The Beach By Walking, 5 Minutes Driving From Several Services And Activities
Huge new townhouse with all new amenities ideally located on the Lisbon Coast, perfect for exploring major tourist attractions or relaxing in the sun with two pools, flood lit tennis court and large grassy open area. 15min walking to Peralta Beach and 20min walking to Areia Branca Beach. Town of Lourinhã is 10min away driving, several services available. Fishing village of Peniche is 20 minutes away driving, many activities in place. Historic Medieval town of Óbidos is 30 minutes away driving. Lisbon International Airport is 45 minutes away driving. Golf, Surf, Tennis, Skate Park, Basketball, Horseback Ride, Karts and Water Park, all nearby.
Top Traveller Review
Super séjour !
we are very flattered about your comments. It’s a pleasure for us to know that you and your family had a nice time in our and at Ellner house. We really enjoyed having you here, we hope that one day you can return.
Joana and Ricardo
About the Owner
Hi, my name is Lina Ellner. I was born and raised in Portugal. I came to the United States when i was 20 years old, married an american and have lived in Los Angeles for the past 30 years. I have two wonderful boys 13 and 18 that love to come to our condo during vacations. Sometimes they bring a friend from Los Angeles, needless to say they have so much fun because there is so much to do. From the beaches, surf, golf, fishing, tennis to just hanging out at the pool, reading or playing video games, i marvel at the endless fun these kids have. With all this activities, they are exhausted and a good night of sleep will get them ready for the next adventure.
Guestbook comments from the manager
- "Excellent house with excellent location. Very quickly got the keys. Nikita"
- "Good location, clearly alot of investment going on in the area...short 40 min car drive from Lisbon, local town of Lourinha is 5 mins away in car.Facilities in the property great, pool, tennis courts, barbeque, modern, bright and airy lovely. Kevin"
- "Luxurious well equipped accommodation. Liz C."
- "Excellent - loved the time there - safe for kids, good area to explore - car needed though - the beach is excellent and deserted if you take the trouble to find the path to it - Dave L."
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Super séjour !
L'atmosphère , l'ambiance, le confort de la maison et la gentilesse du propriètaire nous a conquit. Nous avons trouvé tout ce que nous attendions, vue sur la mer, tennis, piscine et les magasins à 3 km .... sans oublier de belles découvertes lors de nos explorarions de la régions .... super séjour !
From the Owner
“We bought this property primarily because this is the area where i come from. Also, my husband fell in love with it as soon as he saw it. Everything is in close proximity: restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacy, beaches, surf schools. At the same time is quiet and geared towards relaxation.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The PR1 "Dinosaur Route" starts next to the Lourinhã Museum, which includes an important palaeontology wing. It finishes at Paimogo Fort.
During the 9,900 metres of this route, the hiker can visit other points of historical interest.
Visits to the windmills: The Lourinhã district is one of the most representative when it comes to windmills.
The Jurassic (dinosaurs) Museum Lourinhã has been situated in the centre of the town since its foundation in 1984 by the G.E.A.L., a non-government, non-profit association. http://www.museulourinha.org/
Beautiful beaches nearby, including Peralta (5 minutes walking), Areia Branca (10 minutes walking), Resort areas of Baleal (Peniche) and Santa Cruz (20 minutes driving), each with an array of water sports (surf, windsurf, paddle, skimming, jetski) .
Lisbon International Airport approximately 45 minutes driving, use of car is recommended. At Lourinhã there is Bus Station with connection to several Portuguese locations, including Lisbon.
Drive – Lisbon 65km, Caldas Rainha 35km, Óbidos 30km, Torres Vedras 20km, Peniche 20km, Santa Cruz 17km, Vimeiro 10km, Lourinhã 3km.
Estoril Cost 80Km (55min). Mafra (40km)
Walk – Peralta Beach 5min, Lourinhã 15min, Areia Branca Beach 10min.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£169|
To book, please check availability by email. A 25% of total rate will be required at the time of booking as booking fee. Half payment is required 60 days prior to arrival. Full payment is required 15 days prior to arrival. Late payment cancels the reservation and forfeits the booking fee. Cancellation with full refund is allowed until 60 days prior to arrival, otherwise no refund will be processed. A damage deposit of 200€ will be payable with the full payment which will be refunded within 15days
Check-in is after 3pm. Check-out is at 10am.
Notes on prices:
Shorter breaks of less then 7 days available, please contact us for quote. Prices are based on up to 8 persons staying at the property. An additional 10% tax of total rate per person is payable where 9 or 10 wish to stay. A cot is available and no charge is made for a baby.
Includes electric, gas & water. Central heating usage 100€ per week.
For special seasons, please contact for a quote. (Christmas, New year, Easter)
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“I find this villa extremely relaxing. Everything you can think of is available: internet, cable TV, radio, playstation. There are 2 pools, a regular one for adults and older kids and a small for small kids. The tennis courts are available all the time even at night, there is illumination. This property is very spacious and very comfortable. There is a fire place as well for the winter stays. The sunsets are exquisite most days, and with a glass of wine in hand it is the place to be.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to master bedroom with jacuzzi bath/shower, wc, bidet, hair dryer. Bedroom 2 and 3 share bathroom with shower, wc, bidet and basin. Attic bathroom has a small bath, shower, wc and basin. Downstairs wc and basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with kingsize bed, LCD TV. Bedroom 2 with queen bed. Bedroom 3 with 2 twin beds. Attic bedroom with 2 queen beds and one individual bed, TV & PlayStation2.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Smoking outside only. Outside: Large common grassy area, large shared pool plus separate shared tot's pool. Lighted shared tennis court. Separate patio with table, chairs, umbrella, small sofa. Utility Room: Small utility room with clothes dryer, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Fresh linen and towels provided on a weekly basis. End of stay cleaning is included in rental price. Other: Garden patio with table, chairs, sun umbrella. 2 terraces with ocean views and outdoor seating.