Apartments near Urbino, Le Marche, Italy - Peaceful And Secluded With Amazing Views To The Surrounding Hills
In sight of Urbino in our big organic farm, our charming apartments are the perfect starting point for discovering unspoilt Le Marche region (Italy's best kept secret), that is if you succeed leaving your own secluded terrace or the pool with sweeping views of the landscape. Complete gourmet kitchens, welcoming and comfortable interiors, private outside sitting areas to enjoy the sun or eat al fresco, beautiful surrounding countryside, sustainability (100% of the heating, hot water and electricity come from renewable energies), local hosts with wide knowledge of the area, of the local traditions and cooking and very good English, this is what our guests appreciate about us. Gorgeous dinners can be prepared upon request at our nearby inn, prepared with our homegrown organic produce. Our swimming pool, shared with the other guests of the inn, is at your disposal and horseriding is available, for you to explore this beautiful area in a different way.
Details for holiday apartment Casina Nuova (2 bedrooms, sleeps 4), 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, 2 Bathrooms
The apartment stands 500 metres from the main building and the pool, it's a comfortable apartment (ground floor) with a sitting/dining room, full kitchen, double bedroom with comfortable queen size bed and large storage area and en-suite bathroom with shower, wc, bidet and a big bedroom with large and comfortable twin beds (that can be made into a king size bed without you noticing that it's two attached beds) with private bathroom with shower, wc, bidet and washing machine.
The kitchen is complete with fridge and freezer, oven, coffee machine, toaster and all the utensils, crockery and tableware that you need to prepare and enjoy your meals at the Casina.
The apartment is very cool even during the hottest seasons because it faces North.
Step outside and you'll find yourself in your own private porch with table and chairs for 4 people to enjoy your meals al fresco (it's very cool even during the hottest months) and bit of garden surrounded by the amazing hills of the Montefefeltro.
About the Owner
Organic farmer, innkeeper, cook, baker, weaver, crocheter, linguist, animal lover.
From the Owner
“In the late 70’ my parents, an architect who designed mainly hotels, from the building to the furniture, and a housewife and mother with a great interest in herbalism and gardening decided to leave the city and start a new life as organic farmers. They started looking for the farm of their dreams, difficult task since most agricultural areas were already seriously polluted or devoted to highly chemical agriculture. In the early 80’ they decided that Le Marche was ideal. Agriculture in this hilly area was still quite “traditional” and Urbino would assure a lively place to live where culture could be found along with beautiful landscapes, surrounded by other beautiful hilltop towns in this region, described as "Italy's best kept secret".”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We organize cooking classes and can help you organize wine tours, food tours and truffle hunts with our neighbour and his dog. Our riding instructors are always available for lessons or tracks, an unusual and green way to explore the surrounding area. We can organize basket weaving courses, natural wool dyeing courses and we're working on cookery courses and loom weaving, ask for details when booking.
The nearest beaches are about 40 minutes drive away.
Nearest airports: Rimini & Ancona (1 hour drive). Nearest harbour: Ancona (1.20 hour drive). Use of car is highly recommended (car hire available in Ancona airport or Pesaro train station or even in Urbino 12km, upon previous request).
Urbino: 15-20 minutes drive. Pesaro: 45 minutes drive. Nearest chemist and shop: 5 min drive. Nearest shops, supermarket, bank: 10 minutes drive.
Details about local restaurants, shops and sightseeing are available in the apartment. We're always at our guest's disposal for information and suggestions about the surrounding area, help with bookings, driving directions etc and for sharing our knowledge and our love of the area. We speak very good English and Spanish.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Flexible changeover day.
Arrival time is usually from 5pm to 8pm but different needs can be met. Should you arrive in the morning you're welcome to leave your luggage, stay in the common room, terrace or pool.
Departure time 10.30am.
Notes on prices:
Prices vary depending on the number of people, the season and the lenghth of your stay. Plese visit our website for exact rates and do contact us!
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Enjoy Northern Le Marche from your own private hideaway, our apartments are perfectly located for you to enjoy the quietness of the countryside and easily reach all the hilltop towns, archaeological and natural sites. We've been living in the area for a long time and we know a lot about architecture, art, gastronomy and nature and speak good English and Spanish to help our guests get the best from their visit.”
- Away From It All
- Farm Holidays
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- En suite - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Private - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Washing machine
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- En suite - 1 Large Double Bed
- Large twin - 2 Single Bed, 1 extra bed can be added
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All windows are fitted with mosquito screens. Towels, pool towels, bedlinen, kitchen linen and table linen provided. The apartments are cleaned and the linen and towels are changed once a week. Free wifi access available inside the apartments and on the grounds, a computer with internet connection is available for guests' use in the main house, along with more guidebooks, maps and an extensive library about travel, architecture, herbalism and nature. Not suitable for children under 12, suitable for babies, cot provided. The apartments are strictly non smoking, you're welcome to smoke on the terrace. Upon arrival you'll find a welcome basket with our wine, jams, fruit juices and goods from our farm (bread, eggs, vegetables, legumes and fruit, depending on the season) for you not to miss our home produce. Dinners can be arranged at the inn (booking at least 1 day in advance). Outside: Relax in your large secluded terrace with parasol or porch fitted with chairs and table, in the surrounding private garden or take a walk around the 185 acres of organic fields and woods surrounding the apartment. The shared swimming pool (12x6m) with gorgeous views to the surrounding landscape is available for guests to use during the whole opening season (weather permitting).