Apartment in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - South Facing Poolside Accommodation With Sea View
The apartment is centrally located on the sunny side of the plaza & opens out onto a patio with small garden & patio furniture. Just a few feet away is a beautiful communal pool, the entrance to which shelves gently and has a toddlers pool next to it. The accommodation is all at ground floor level and comprises of: double bedroom, lounge/diner with fold away double bed. 46" Flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo & Iphone/Ipod dock. Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, full oven, fridge/freezer. Washing machine, bathroom with bath, shower and bidet. Separate dressing area with twin basins, shaver points, vanity area and hairdryer. The apartment sleeps a maximum of 4. All bedding and bathroom towels are provided (not beach towels). The complex has all the facilities you need for a great holiday including, swimming pools on every plaza, a heated pool in the Mai Tai restaurant/bar area on an island surrounded by a lagoon, games room, bars, supermarket, internet facility, children’s club, cycle hire, tennis, gym, and 24 hour security. Towel hire and free parking available.
Please contact the owners directly for availability & rates which are between £45 and £65 per night, depending on the season. We will respond as soon as we are able.
About the Owner
We are Chris & Sharron. On our first ever visit to Lanzarote in 2005 we fell in love with Costa Teguise and the resort where our apartment is located. Our apartment has all the facilities and comforts of home and is in an absolutely fabulous location. We find that once people have visited once they want to come back time and time again. We understand that your holiday experience needs to be both enjoyable and memorable, and we will do everything in our power to ensure that this happens. We visit ourselves at least twice a year and, whenever we are there, we are always trying to add more finishing touches to help make your holiday extra special!!
Guestbook comments from the owner
We booked the resort on recommendation and it totally lived up to our expectations in every way. The villa was exceptionally clean, comfortable and welcoming, with every facility that was needed. We've already booked the villa for next year - can't wait to return! Gary & Amanda Parrish
Hi back home, and back into the same old routine.
The holiday was superb, great weather and the villa was excellent. Hope you don't mind, but we passed your details onto a few families. Once again thanks. Andy Lee and Family.
We have just returned from your villa and would like to drop you a note of thanks. We had a fabulous 10 days staying in a fantastic villa. The location was perfect and the villa was exactly what we needed especially with our toddler.
Regards Brian Creighton.
From the Owner
“The apartment is very relaxing and ideal for couples and families. It is a leisurely stroll along the flat promenade to the town where there are lots of beautiful bars and restaurants. There is very little crime and the resort of Costa Teguise is spotlessly clean!”
Activity and Interests
The resort has it's own beach front location where you can access the quiet Los Charcos beach or take a five minute stroll along the promenade and beach to the main Las Cucharas Beach. This has a large expanse of golden sands favoured by water sports enthusiasts, sunbathers and families alike and is bordered by a beautiful promenade which has bars restaurants and shops.
Arrecife airport is only 20 mins south of the town & we can arrange transfer for 10 Euros each way to for up to 4 persons -total just 20 euros. There is a great cheap bus service that runs every hour from the bus stop outside Los Zocos which is about 200 mtrs from the resort, into Arrecife and then onto Puerto del Carmen. Car hire is readily available, great for exploring the island. You need to be 21 or over and have both parts of your full licence.
The resort is only 10 to 15 minutes stroll into the centre of Costa Tequise, either along the beach front and promenade or along the Avenida Islas Canarias which has many bars restaurants and supermarkets along the route.
There are many excursions and trips available and these can be booked from many outlets in Costa Tequise. A good tip is to peruse all the tour operator’s guides available. They are valuable source of free information to help you make the most of your holiday. The Sunday market at Tequise, the old capital of the island is well worth a visit as is the Friday evening market in Costa Tequise’s square, Pueblo Marinero. Timanfaya National Park in the south west of the island was the back drop for Raquel Welch in the film One Million Years BC. The unique volcanic landscape is breathtaking and used to be a training ground for Nasa’s lunar astronauts. Perched on top of the Isolte de Hilario Volcano is a circular glassed walled restaurant designed by local artist Cesar Manrique. It offers panoramic views of over the rocky lunar landscape and the kitchens are powered by 300 degree volcanic heat. Puerto del Carmen is a lively resort with plentiful nightlife and a great place to visit. Just south of this is Puerto Caler, which has a marina considered to be one of the best in the world with boats moored that are the stuff of dreams. It has a variety of sea view restaurants, a whale museum, an art gallery and a parade of designer shops. Arricefe has a fabulous shopping centre with superb architecture and many chique shops for those that like to window shop or indulge in some retail therapy! As well as the supermarket in the resort there are many others locally and within a few minutes walk of your apartment. ATMs are located all over Costa Tequise as are Bureau de Change so you will never be stuck for getting hold of your holiday cash. Sky Sports showing all the live Premiership games are widely available in bars throughout Costa Teguise so you can see games that you wouldn't be able to watch live in the UK! There is a sports bar a few metres away from the resort.
Pleas contact the owners for availibilty as the OD calendar is quite difficult to navigate
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
For availability please contact the owners. A 25% non-returnable deposit is required at time of booking. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure. Cancellation up to 8 weeks from holiday – only deposit not refundable. 4 – 8 weeks 50% refund, 2 - 4 weeks 25% refund and less than 2 weeks no refund. If you need to amend your dates there will be no charge for this subject to availability.
Changeover day is flexible. Early check in or late check out at no extra charge, subject to availability. The apartment is charged per night so any number of nights can be booked (min of 3 and subject to availability)
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the apartment per night in UK sterling for up to four persons. Where your booking overlaps another price period it will be adjusted either way with the appropriate daily rate.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower, low level wc and bidet. Separate full mirrored vanity area with twin wash hand basins set in a marble top, hair dryer and shaving point
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom with queen size bed and mirrored fitted wardrobes and bedside tables. Exposed wooden beamed ceiling with ceiling fan. See living room section for the remainder of the sleeping accommodation.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is strictly no smoking (smoking on the patio is permitted). A welcome pack of water, tea, coffee, milk and biscuits is provided for your arrival. A wall safe is provided free of charge. The resort is ideal for families and couples alike. There is a portable electric heater for those rare occasions when the temperature dips a bit. As the apartment is privately owned there is no requirement to check in at reception therefore lengthy queues can be avoided. Arrival instructions provided 14 days prior to your holiday. Changeover day is flexible and late departure can be arranged subject to availability. Outside: The patio contains a sun lounger, patio table with parasol and 4 chairs. There is a small raised garden with shared pool just a few feet way which has a gently shelving entrance. There is also a pool for toddlers. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board, iron, clothes airer, clothes pegs, mop, brush, bucket, all contained within mirrored cupboards. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Fresh towels (not beach towels) and clean bed linen are provided. Weekly cleaning service provided. For bookings of 10 days a cleaning service after 5 days with linen and towel change is provided. Beach towels are available to hire at the resort. Other: The sideboard contains board games together with an extensive collection of books and DVDs.