Apartment in Peyia, Nr. Coral Bay, Cyprus - Walking Distance to Peyia Village
Luxurious apartment situated in a panoramic position in a small tranquil and peaceful development within walking distance of Peyia village. It has a stunning huge private terrace overlooking the pool and spectacular uninterrupted views out to sea, it is a wonderful place to watch the sun setting and unwind. It has been furnished with attention to detail and comfort in mind. Facilities include fully equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. All rooms are fully air-conditioned with separate ceiling fans. The terrace is well equipped with plenty of patio furniture including sunbeds with mattresses, umbrellas and barbecue. There is a large beautiful communal pool also with sunbeds and barbecue which is fairly quiet and peaceful as expected of a small retreat. The master bedroom has the additional luxury of a king-size bed. The lounge has a TV and DVD/CD player and Satellite TV. The apartment is also available for long-term let at very reasonable rates.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The beautiful beaches of Coral Bay, the best in Cyprus, are only 5 minutes away by car.
Paphos airport is just 20 minutes away, where a car can be hired directly outside. We do recommend car hire as Peyia is up in the hills and there are only a few buses each day.
Peyia is a small Cypriot village located in the hills above Coral Bay. It has several restaurants and tavernas offering traditional Cypriot cuisine and European choices. It has several supermarkets and banks.
Coral Bay is only 2 miles away, here you will find here an abundance of good quality restaurants and shops. Paphos harbour and town are approximately 20 minutes away with excellent shopping, eating and night-life. The harbour area offers all types of eating out by the sea whilst Paphos old town is more sedate with its winding streets and lovely boutiques.
The designated national park of Akamas Peninsula is approx. 15 minutes away and on the way you can visit Lara Bay where the turtles still come to breed. You can drive right to the end of the Island where the only company you will find are the Kingfishers flying all around.
Inland are the Troodos Mountains which you can drive right to the top of and in winter months offers good skiing. Around Paphos you have all the historical sites such as Aphrodites Rock and falls and archaeological sites. You will never get bored, whether you like history or culture there are many places to explore.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
out of season
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Apr 2017 - 15 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 50% is required upon booking to reserve the apartment. The balance is due 8 weeks before arrival.
We do not impose a specific changeover day. We try to be as flexible as possible regarding this as well as departure times, where possible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom includes shower and bath.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The main bedroom has a large 5ft bed. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with bed side cabinets, air-conditioning and ceiling fans for extra comfort. There are black-out blinds for total peace and quiet. You will have no idea of time!
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning/heating is available throughout the apartment in all rooms. It is in addition to the prices shown but the apartment also has ceiling fans in each room which some people prefer. Outside: The apartment has its own 55m terrace with lovely views over Coral Bay. It is fully furnished with sunbeds, mattresses, table and chairs, umbrella and a barbecue for those who like to relax in the evenings and watch the sun go down. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included.