Peaceful Community, 3 Golf Courses, Beaches within 10 mins
We wanted a villa that was near to the beach and to golf courses and the airport. The location we chose is a mature urbanisation (about 20 years old) and unlikely to have any development in close proximity. There are 4 golf courses within 5 minutes drive and the nearest beach is around 5 minutes away by car. The Villamartin Plaza has a large choice of restaurants and is only a short drive or a reasonable walk away, the area has a number of commercial (shopping) centres both a short walk and a short drive away. Generally there are up to 320 days of sunshine a year and the nearby Torreveija salt lakes give a very dry micro-climate, excellent for those with arthritis. You may find that you need a car to get the best out of your holiday. However there is an hourly bus service to and from the beach at La Zenia. Taxis are available in the area. Some visitors prefer to stay in the local area and use public transport. Our caretaker can provide a pickup service to and from the airports.
About the Owner
The owners are chartered accountants (one retired) who live in the north east of England and their families.
From the Owner
“We wanted a villa that was near to the beach and to golf courses and airports. The location we chose is a mature urbanisation (about 20 years old) and unlikely to have any development in close proximity.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
You are close to the historic towns of Elche (with the largest palm forest in Europe), Orihuela, and Cartagena (historic sites going back to pre Roman times). There is a good water park in Torrevieja, and the seafront is well worth a visit for a stroll alongside its cafes, bars, discos and street market. Water sports are available here.
Drive up the coast to the theme parks at Benidorm or south and inland for the Murcia region and the Mar Menor (a warm lagoon bounded by La Manga). We provide a house book of instructions on the household appliances, a visitors book for your comments and a book containing guides for local attractions.
The main attraction is the climate - especially between April and October. The beaches stretch for miles both North and South. There are local bars 300 yards up the road into the next development (Pueblo Principe). There is a country style club one mile away at San Juan (Eduardos Finca) which has a pool, BBQ bar and restaurant.
Murcia airport is 20 minutes drive away and Alicante airport is 45-50 minutes distant. You may find that you need a car to get the best out of your holiday. However there is an hourly bus service to and from the beach at La Zenia. Taxis are available in the area. Some visitors prefer to stay in the local area and use public transport. Our caretaker can provide a pickup service to and from the airports.
Torreveija is the nearest large town and is 8km away. Alicante is 45km and Cartegena and LaManga Club are approx 50Km
The Villamartin Plaza is a 1 mile walk around the golf course. It has an abundance of restaurants of many varied cusines all to a high standard. The are many other shops , bars , beach bars and restaurants within a ten minute drive including the sea front at Torreveija.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
THERE IS A £50 SUPPLEMENT on parties over 4 persons and a further £50 on parties over 8 persons. The minimum booking period is 7 days. The earliest arrival time is 3pm. The latest departure time is 10am.
Preferred booking start day - any day of the week. Preferred booking end day - any day of the week.
Notes on prices:
See booking notes re parties over 4 persons
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En- suite (shower only). 2 other bathrooms with showers over.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/10 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The two double bedrooms are family rooms and have dressing rooms with space for two single beds (or a cot). There is a 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds. We consider that the house is only suitable for 10 people if at least 2 are children.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There is a conservatory on the south side of the property opening on to a sun terrace. Outside: There are patios to the front and rear of the property. The south patio is provided with garden furniture and BBQ in shed under the balcony. Utility Room: Washing machine and gas boiler. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided. Cleaning and laundry is carried out before and after visits. If you require more frequent cleaning or laundry this can be arranged. Other: The is a conservatory with seats for 5 people and also a enclosed rear porch where beach equipment is stored.