Villa in Kalkan, Antalya, Turkey - Breathtaking Sea And Islands Views
Stunning contemporary style villa in a spectacular elevated position above Kalamar Bay with continuous, uninterrupted sea, mountain and island views from three levels. Has it's own unique, heated, infinity edged swimming pool, decorated in contemporary style with the highest quality fixtures and fittings. Games room on lower fourth level with table tennis, pool table, additional big TV with separate Satellite feed and Nintendo Wii Motion Plus system. Remote controlled air-conditioning throughout, zoned underfloor heating throughout. Uber cool open plan travertine and granite kitchen/living room areas. Large screen high definition entertainment with Satellite TV, DVD, CD, USB, Blu Ray, PS3, WDTV and Apple TV3 all driven by Bose surround sound system. Bose Sound Dock Portable. Bose Soundlink Portable. Sonos system. Wireless broadband throughout. Comfortable dining for 11 inside, or 12 outside.
Top Traveller Review
You will love it!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We all had a fabulous holiday. Your villa was exceptional and exceeded all expectations. In fact your website photos don't do it justice! None of us are generally the types to post comments on trip advisor but we will do so for your villa. We have stayed at many 5* hotels over the years but your villa was on another level. Our friends and families have already grown frustrated at seeing our photos on Facebook!
Hayes Family August 2014
The villa is truly beautiful and we were only disappointed we couldn't stay two weeks! We certainly hope that we will return to Villa Arthur, definitely the best villa we've ever stayed in, and we've stayed in some lovely ones in Corfu!!
Wilkinson Family August 2014
We had a wonderful time at Villa Arthur, it really exceeded our expectations in every way. The views were amazing. We loved Kalkan, our 1st time inTurkey and would definitely go back. We wished we had booked for 2 weeks!
Sarah Ferry August 2013
"We have had many wonderful villa holidays but never have we stayed
anywhere so beautiful, so thoroughly equipped and so well maintained. It
was all the little touches that made it so special". Newton Family June 2012
5 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
You will love it!
A stunning villa with an infinity pool offering life enriching views are two of the ingredients of a perfect holiday, Villa Arthur ticks those boxes but that is only the beginning. When you add in a full suite of every electronic device to keep a family happy alongside fantastic kitchen and bathrooms you know you've made the right choice. the local management company match the owners easy communication manner, nothing is to much hassle. Kalkan has everything to make the holiday unique, restaurants with unbelievably friendly owners, lovely shops, beach clubs for all ages and you cannot miss a boat trip with Anil. The owner has great recommendations for restaurants and trips. Don't miss a road trip to Kas along one on the most stunning coastal drives in the world. A wonderful holiday and villa.
Fantastic accommodation in a great location
We had a fantastic holiday in Kalkan at Villa Arthur. We went as two families with 5 "children" aged between 15 and 22 (9 in total). The Villa was superb with lots of space and met all of our needs. It was beautifully decorated and had everything that we needed and wished for in a Villa. The views were breathtaking and we miss them already. The organisation of the holiday / booking by the owners was excellent. Very good communication by e-mail, very useful information about their Villa and fantastic recommendations about airport transfers, care hire, trips and things to. The area is breathtakingly beautiful. There was plenty for us to do with excellent restaurants, sight seeing trips (e.g. gorge walks, river rafting, Kas, Sunken City), Gullet boat trips, Beach clubs, water sports - the list is endless. If you want to chill out by the pool then this Villa is a great place to do it. The local people are very friendly and provide excellent service. The Villa is managed on a daily basis by a company called Korsan who provide a great service. We chose the Villa based on previous visitor reviews on the web site, we weren't disappointed it met all of our expectations and more. Would definitely go again.
We've stayed numerous times at Villa Arthur now and we've never been disappointed. The property is always sparkling and constantly being updated. The owners are friendly and helpful and have been great at recommending restaurants. They've even booked boat trips for us on several occasions!
Kalkan is a lovely resort with some fabulous restaurants to suit all tastes. You can either eat down by the harbour or up on the roof tops and we tend to alternate between the two. There are a couple of "beach clubs" nearby which the kids love for a bit of sea action. You can also do plenty of sea based activities from the beach clubs.
I would definitely recommend Villa Arthur.
We wanted somewhere special for our family holiday , as we had in our party Grandparents , parents , teenagers , and children . Villa Arthur is stunning and the panoramic views from the sun terrace are amazing . Our favourite time was just before sunset ! The Villa is packed with everything you could possibly need . The Pool Table , Table Tennis table and massive flat screen TV are brilliant for keeping families entertained and more than useful for persuading kids to come out of the midday sun ! The Infinity pool is a fantastic size and again the view from the pool is unbelievable .
In the evenings we sat under the canopy with a Gin & Tonic looking out over the Bay !
Kalkan itself is a delightful resort , with fantastic restaurants ( Gironda was our favourite ) , lively bars and great shopping !
We will definitely return to this amazing Villa as we have never been anywhere better !
Villa Arthur is simply stunning. Brilliantly equipped from the kitchen to the games area, everything has been provided to make your holiday perfect. The huge bedrooms have wonderful balconies overlooking the turquoise sea, the children loved the bunk bed room and the heavy curtains ensured they slept in! The gorgeous roof terrace is private a luxurious with relaxing furniture from where we watched shooting stars most nights. If we didn't spend all day relaxing in and around the pool, we headed to the beach club, a few to choose from, all details are provided in the very useful information folder located near the telephone.
For us Villa Arthur has a perfect location as we could walk to a choice of nice casual bars and restaurants in 10-15 mins even in 40 degree heat but we often called a taxi from the free phone in the villa and headed down to the harbour.
Perfect Villa, Perfect Location, Perfect Holiday - we will definitely return.
Activity and Interests
Kalamar Beach Club is a 10 minute stroll from Villa Arthur. It's a wonderful place to relax or play, with plenty of sunbeds on the terraces, a friendly restaurant with excellent food, jet ski hire, parasailing, water skiing and scuba diving. Patara and Kaputas beaches are 15 minutes by car. The recently opened Yali Beach club with cliffside decked platforms is ten minutes by car.
The nearest airport is Dalaman which is now approximately an hour and twenty minutes by road. Transfers to / from Villa Arthur are easily arranged. Whenever we stay in Kalkan or Kalamar bay we have rented a car, usually from the same company we use for airport transfers. This is recommended, though not essential. You will find a portable sat-nav unit in the cupboard above the fridge should you wish to drive around.
We are 5 minute walk away from the nearest restaurants and supermarket. It takes between 15 and 20 minutes on foot to Kalkan. The area is well served by taxis. Further detailed information can be found in the Villa welcome pack.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25%, non-refundable deposit is required to secure a booking, with the full balance due 6 weeks before departure. We also require a £300 deposit for breakages and this will be returned one week after your departure.
This is flexible largely depending on time of year and other bookings.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Use of the Pool Heating is charged at £50 per day.
Please contact us for other out of season pricing.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bedrooms 1 - 4 all have their own en-suite walk in wet rooms with twin sinks, twin shower heads travertine marble floors and underfloor heating. The en-suite to bedroom 1 additionally has a bath, with two further shower heads.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom 1 and 2 with 2 metre wide super king size beds. Bedroom 3 and 4 with twin beds. First 4 with balconies and stunning views. Bedroom 5 with bunk beds (full size single beds).
- Notes on accommodation: There are six air-conditioning units each operated by remote control handsets. One for each bedroom, and one for the open plan kitchen / living room areas. Additionally all bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms, living areas and the separate downstairs shower room have zoned underfloor heating for the cooler months. Air-conditioning units are reversible and can provide heat. Outside: There are several raised borders planted with a mixture of typical Mediterranean native species that typically flower for much of the year. There is a stone barbecue with a marble and wrought iron dining table which very comfortably seats twelve adults. This can be shaded by a 10 by 4 metre, remote controlled retractable / extendable LED lit sunroof. Further seating is provided by wrought iron sofas and chairs with comfortable over stuffed cushions on the roof terrace and swimming pool levels. The infinity pool is finished in metallic mosaic tiles with bronze, black and deep blue hues that change colour throughout the day. The roof terrace is served by kitchenette with fridge and water cooler which leads to a raised platform area/pergola with many comfortable cushions in the Ottoman style with seating for 15, 10 adjustable teak sunloungers with mattresses and side tables, a comfortable hanging Love Seat for two and several bean bags. Extensive lighting. Utility Room: Linen storage cupboards, washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, iron, ironing board, all necessary cleaning agents and utensils. Additional high capacity ice maker. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linens are included. All rubbish is collected daily. The villa is deep cleaned twice a week and all bed linen is changed at that time. Deliveries of bread / milk and newspapers can easily be arranged for each morning. Other: The villa features an underground games room with table tennis, Wii & snooker table. There is an external cold shower adjacent to the barbeque. Huge underground water storage tank - no problems for Villa Arthur guests during the frequent mains water cuts.