Ski-Lodge / Summer House at Lac Superieur, Mont Tremblant, Quebec, Canada - Fabulous Winter Or Summer Vacation Destination
The lodge is situated within a secluded half acre plot offering unlimited opportunities for exploration, outdoor leisure pursuits and calm relaxation.
There is ample parking accommodated around the circular driveway. The spacious balcony area surrounds the property commanding enchanting views across the local picturesque tributary river. The balcony has BBQ facilities and seating.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Lodge residents enjoy the luxury of private access to the river that runs beside the property into Lac Superieur. There are numerous other lakes in the region which have small, pleasant beaches offering safe, accessible and enjoyable swimming. These include the beautifully scenic locations in Mont Tremblant National Park just a short drive away.
Mont Tremblant is 90 mins from Montreal Airport (Trudeau) on good roads and 2-3 hours from Ottawa airport. We would recommend that car hire is essential if you are to enjoy the many facilities and scenic views of the region.
Supermarkets and a wide range of other shops are only a 10-15 minute drive to St Jovite but there is also a good general store in the village. A short drive round the mountain to the picturesque and pedestrian Tremblant Resort Village gives you access to a wide variety of restaurants and bars. Whilst retaining its rustic charm, the village provides all the services and amenities to be found in bigger towns.
This is also a fantastic destination for corporate groups, which we are happy to accommodate. Please email us with your requirements and we will do our best to help.
We can arrange catering, transport and ski & boot hire.
- Booking Notes:
A deposit of 50% is payable at the time of booking and the remainder 4 weeks before arrival. Cancellations made 15-30 days prior to arrival will forfeit deposit. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival incur full cost of stay.
Changeover days are flexible. There is a minimum of 2 days stay with arrival after 4pm and departure by 11am.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite bathroom to Bedroom 1: bath/shower, twin basins, wc Family bathroom: walk in shower/wet room, twin basins, wc Ground floor family bathroom: walk in shower/wet room, twin basins, wc Lower level bathroom: bath, over shower
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with King-size bed and balcony. Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 & 5 all with twin beds. Space for additional roll-away beds if necessary.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The lodge is heated throughout with individual temperature control in each room. The efficiency of the heating system together with the high specification log construction makes the lodge a warm and homey retreat even in the depths of winter. In addition, the lounge dining area features a beautiful open log fire. Outside: This lodge is situated within a secluded half acre plot offering unlimited opportunities for exploration, outdoor leisure pursuits and even calm relaxation. There is ample parking for numerous car accommodated around the circular driveway. The spacious balcony area at Middle Level surrounds the property commanding enchanting views across the local picturesque tributary river. The balcony provides BBQ facilities and seating. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included and changed twice per week. Full catering service available on request – including special dietary requirements. Drivers available on request. Other: Large porch area for boots/winter clothing. Storage space for skis, boots etc. Large balcony on 2nd level.