Villa in Javea, Costa Blanca, Spain - Beautiful Location with Short Drive to the Sea
The property is 7000 sq.m. within the Montgo Natural Park and offers peace and tranquillity with amazing views of the sea and the valley. The house has central heating but does not need air conditioning as there is always a breeze. Each bedroom has its own remote controlled ceiling fan. Outside there is a large BBQ area next to the kitchen and infinity pool, plenty of outdoor furniture to dine alfresco, sun bathe in full sun or in the shade of the trees. Or play ping pong on the outdoor table. Amongst the extensive grounds is a converted 16th century windmill which serves as a separate apartment, and can sleep an extra two persons, this is subject to availability with an extra charge. A truly unique property which is only 5 minutes from the sea and equidistant from Javea and Denia.
Inside the house upstairs are two large bedrooms with their own terrace over looking the pool and bay of Javea. On the mezzanine a large pool table for your enjoyment. Downstairs another large bedroom with doors opening onto the garden and pool area.
WiFi within the house, assortment of family games, full library of holiday reading, TV, DVD and stereo.
The large kitchen is well stocked with many utensils.
Once you arrive, you will not want to leave!!
About the Owner
I am an Australian expatriate who has been living in Spain for some 18 years and discovered Javea 15 years ago. I live in Madrid and spend my time between Madrid and Javea.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We booked a weeks holiday here and were lucky to be in Javea for the September fiesta in the port. Prime seats to see the fantastic fireworks over the sea! The villa is well equipped and has everything you need for a perfect holiday!
From the Owner
“I fell in love with Javea some 15 years ago as it was ( and still is) a place which has kept its charm despite the tourist boom. The thing that has saved Javea is the fact that there is no airport nor rail station which makes access more difficult and thus keeps crowds down. It is a village atmosphere and has 3 focal points. The Arenal beach area, the port area and finally its beautiful old town centre which has been restored over the last few years and has a lovely covered market.”
Activity and Interests
The coast is only 5 minutes drive down the hill and the main sandy beach of Javea is 15 mins by car. Denia and its beaches are also 15 minutes drive.
Javea is situated between Alicante and Valencia airports and the drive time is approx 1 hour from each. There is no train connection to Javea and the location of the villa requires a car.
Javea town 5km. Javea port 2km. Javea beach 8km. Denia town 8km. Denia beach 8km.
The town of Benidorm is approximatley 40 minutes by car, there you will find many tourist attractions, such as Terra Mitica, Mundomar, Aqualandia, all fun filled days out for the whole family. Go north to Valencia to Oceanografic or the Museums is well worth a day trip. We can advise you on many places to go for those days out.
Jávea has the reputation of being a superb, relaxing family holiday. There are three main areas, The Arenal sandy beach, The Port, a bustling marina, where traditional fishing boats moor alongside contemporary yachts. From here you can go on boat rides to Calpe or Denia, and then onto Ibiza on the fast ferry! Finally the Old Town, here wander through the labyrinth of narrow streets, hiding away the beautiful architecture. In the old town there is a daily market of fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, fish and bakery.
Every Thursday there is a street market, selling local fresh produce, linen, hardware, clothes and leather goods. Other local street markets are on set days.
Jávea is renowned for Fiesta times! with magnificant firework displays and local costume parades. All local information is available to you in our guide book.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking procedure will be non-refundable deposit of 25% paid on reservation. Balance to be paid 6 weeks before date of arrival.
Cancellation fees apply:
up to 60 days prior 20%.
60 - 30 days prior 50%
29 - 3 days prior 80%
No show 100%.
Preferred changeover is Saturday, the villa will be ready for you from 16:00hrs and we ask you to depart by 10:00hrs. However these times and days are flexible depending upon other bookings.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The house is on top of the hills which run between Javea and Denia which is a larger town than Javea and therefore has perhaps more attractions and larger sandy beach areas. The house is in the protected Montgo park area and therefore is surrounded by pine trees which gives a feeling of tranquility and peace whilst having the towns just a 5 minute drive down the hill. It is perfect for hiking around the various tracks and pathways either towards the sea or towards the Mongo.”
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Large en-suite bathrooms to each of the bedrooms 1 and 2, large corner bath, walk in shower, handbasin, wc and bidet, heated towel rail. Downstairs, separate cloakroom with handbasin and shower. The windmill has a small bathroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, Large bedroom, with private terrace, seating and views
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, Ground floor bedroom, access to pool and garden
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Doors opening to super large terrace with seating and views
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed, Not suitable for Children
- Description of sleeping capacity: House sleep 6 persons, windmill sleep two persons Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 king size bed. Large private terrace. Dressing area. Bedroom 2 king size bed. Doors opening onto the pool area & gardens. Dressing area. Bedroom 3 twin beds. Doors opening onto a super large terrace area. King size bed in the windmill
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The property is suitable for children but care has to be taken as the pool has no barriers and has a wet edge which is quite high. Outside: The infinity swimming pool is approx 15 x 4 with a Jacuzzi at one end. The private pool has no heating. The BBQ area is near to the kitchen which makes for easy use and communication. Outdoor furniture consists of tables and chairs as well as sun loungers for 6. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer. Iron and Ironing board. Separate cupboard with hoover, brushes, mops and other cleaning equipment! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included and changed every week. Beach and pool towels are NOT provided. Other: There is a pool table on the mezzanine floor which provides great entertainment.