Casa Di Sotto (3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6/8)
Three bedrooms with double and twin beds.
Two full bathrooms, one en suite.
Sofa bed in living room.
Fully equipped fitted kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooker, washer machine, full sized fridge freezer, microwave and all the appliances necessary to make your holiday an enjoyable one.
Air Conditioning with seperate control in each room.
Sofa bed in living room. Flat screen TV with satellite.
Large private garden .
Outdoor Terrace with table and chairs and an external barbecue.
Put up beds available on request.
Communal Swimming pool. Our prices are fully inclusive of all costs excluding air conditioning.
Sun baked stone walls, hand made terracotta floors, chestnut beamed ceilings, pergolas twisted with the perfumes of Jasmine and wisteria, sitting out on the terrace overlooking your swimming pool, soaking up the radiant glow of the golden sun setting over the tranquil val d'orcia valley. High standards of craftsmanship with only local materials ensure quality and comfort. Incredible unbroken 360 views over to the hills on the horizon.
About the Owner
Bookings can be made by contacting us via links down below. A deposit of 30% is payable to reserve you booking with the balance payable within 60 days.
Saturday to Saturday bookings are only available during peak season. Check for availability outside peak season.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Our region is especially well know for the natural spa resorts within 5 mins of podere ampella. Painting courses can be arranged. Cooking school can also be arranged off season. Walking and cycling tours available. Visits to vineyards and historic centers can also be arranged year round.
50 mins from the costal resort of Grosetto.
Perugia Airport, Pisa and Florence Airports are all accessable.
Car hire is essential.
2km to San Giovanni D'Asso. 3km to Montisi. Siena 20 mins. Montalcino 10 mins. Montepulciano 15 mins.
The natural Bagno Vignoni spa is 10 min away.
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- winery tours
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bath (no shower), Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Refurbished over two years this home combine's modern luxury with traditional Tuscan stone and chestnut beams. Air-conditioned with seperate control in each room. Suitable for children. We also offer weekend and long stay breaks off season. Great for walking and cycling in March and April and sample many of the local wines especially the Brunello Di Montalcino. Ideal location for a base as we are only 20 mins from Siena, 45 mins from Florence, 1hr 50min from Rome, 10 Mins to Montalcino, 5 mins from Pienza home of the English Patient. Outside: Private gardens and a large patio ideal for al fresco dining. Outdoor table and chairs and swimming pool. Barbecue is provided.Swimming pool is very large 12mtrs x 7mtrs