Villa in Calabay Parc Tower Lakes, Florida, USA - 25 mins from Disney & Attractions
Calabay Parc Tower Lake is a prestigious new gated community located just off Highway 27 and minutes from Interstate 4. The villa was built new in 2007 on an oversize plot and is beautifully furnished to the highest standard throughout. It is ideally situated being only 25 minutes from Disney and within easy reach of all other Orlando attractions, but far enough away to allow you to relax when you want, or you can be on either coast with beautiful beaches within the hour if you wish. Within 5 minutes by car you have access to 24 hour Wall-Mart and Publix for all your needs during your stay, with numerous local food outlets and restaurants for the times you don't wish to stray too far. The extended patio/pool and spa are accessed from the main lounge and Master bedroom, the pool area is fully covered with all pool furniture available for your comfort. The villa also has an office area with computer/ printer/ copier/ scanner, with full wireless Internet free of charge to guests.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About The Owner
My name is Fred Douglass and I and my family have been coming to Florida for over 20 years.
Our first home is in the UK but after traveling extensively on vacations and through my work we have always loved and returned to Florida, such that in 2007 we decided to buy a new place of our own here which we use as a second home when commitments allow.
We target to rent our property out for about 20 weeks a year, this covers management costs but ensures that wear and tear on the property is kept to a minimum and helps to maintain the high standard of the Villa.
The Owner purchased this villa in 2007
Why The Owner chose Haines City
We have rented in numerous developments in this locality and on the coast over the years but were impressed with the original Calabay Parc and builder and so found what we feel is the ideal location and quality in the new Calabay Tower Lake gated community
The community is close enough to the main attractions, theme parks, shopping and great restaurants, but far enough away to quietly relax round the pool when you you want an easy day.
What makes this villa unique
A hotel does not compare in price, freedom or privacy that you have renting your own villa and ours is over 2800 sq. ft of living space with 5 bedrooms/4 bathrooms with more than enough room for a any size family.
The villa is furnished to a high standard and so allows you to enjoy your vacation in a little luxury
The villa has its own screened pool area which is a must for the summer and great to sit around in the evening with good food and company.
The best thing is the weather, which is free.
Wherever you stay we hope you enjoy Florida as much as we do, have a great vacation.
(1 traveller reviews)
Just returned from a fantastic 2 weeks holiday in orlando. This villa was absolutely perfect for our family of 6.Exceptionallly clean and tidy and everything there you need for a villa holiday..The owner was very excellent and kept in touch with us until we left the uk answering any queries we had promtly.The walmart was only a 2 min drive away that has everything and more than you need.And a few restaurant's locally.We would advise like we did to purchase all theme and waterpark tickets before departure as spoke to a few american people who had paid nearly as much as us for 2 day ticket to just 2 parks on the day.We had unlimited 14 days passes for all parks other than disney world. £249 each for ours.Need a holiday to recover now from all the parks but i must say this villa made our stay very comfortable,easy to find.a gated community with 24hr service.Lovely pool for relaxing and fully air conditioned..Will definatley recommend this villa and its owner fred to our family and friends and we will definatly book this villa again if we return.Ease of payment and promt and excellent service from owner.
From the Owner
“We have rented in numerous developments in this locality and on the coast over the years but were impressed with the original Calabay Parc and builder and so found what we feel is the ideal location and quality in the new Calabay Tower Lake gated community The community is close enough to the main attractions, theme parks, shopping and great restaurants, but far enough away to quietly relax round the pool when you you want an easy day.”
Activity and Interests
You can be on either coast with beautiful beaches within an hours drive if you wish with Daytona on the East and Tampa etc. on the West.
A car in this area of Florida is essential to fully enjoy the Orlando experience as there is so much to see and Highway access and directions are excellent. The villa is approximately 40 minutes from Orlando International Airport on the interstate and highway access. See map on our private web site.
It is not only the Disney dazzle that draws visitors to Orlando. There are other attractions here too, like Universal Studios and Sea World, all adding to the maelstrom of thrills and pleasure palaces that this city is now renowned for. Just a trip down attraction-rich International Drive is a mind-boggling experience.
It is ideally situated being only 20 minutes from Disney and within easy reach of all other Orlando attractions, but far enough away to allow you to relax when you want. Within 5 minutes by car you have access to 24 hour Wall-Mart and Publix supermarkets for all your needs during your stay, with numerous local food outlets and restaurants for the times you don't wish to stray too far. The shopping is fantastic with centres like the Florida Mall, Mall at the Millenia and Designer Outlets, plus many more. There are so many good restaurants for all tastes that it is difficult not to spoil yourselves.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Mar 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Please confirm availability of the villa by the following means: email advising us of your preferred dates of arrival and departure. If the dates are available we will confirm this to you and hold the booking for up to 7 days to allow you to arrange your flights and get the booking deposit to us. The balance of your holiday is payable 6 weeks prior to your departure date, on receipt we will send full details of the villa access codes etc.
Changeover days are flexible as are times, but arrival (after 4pm) and departure times (before 10am) will be required dependant on the dates of other possible guests. This is to allow the Management team to clean and prepare the villa accordingly.
Initial booking deposit of £200 with full payment balance due 6 weeks prior to arrival date, by posted cheque or bank transfer.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“A hotel does not compare in price, freedom or privacy that you have renting your own villa and ours is over 2800 sq. ft of living space with 5 bedrooms/4 bathrooms with more than enough room for a any size family. The villa is furnished to a high standard and so allows you to enjoy your vacation in a little luxury The villa has its own screened pool area which is a must for the summer and great to sit around in the evening with good food and company. The best thing is the weather, which is free. Wherever you stay we hope you enjoy Florida as much as we do, have a great vacation.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to master bedroom, double bath, double basin, walk-in shower and WC. En-suite to 2nd master bedroom with bath, basin and WC. En-suite to 3rd bedroom with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Upstairs bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king size bed. Master bedroom 2 with queen size bed. 3rd bedroom with queen size bed. Bedrooms 4 and 5 with twin beds. All rooms have flat screen LCD TV's or similar.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has a remote monitored security system, control of which will be available for the duration of a guests stay. As required help will be given by the Management team on how to arm and disarm the system during your stay. The main doors and access patio doors to the pool are all alarmed (light buzzer) and are permanently armed for the safety of the children plus a full safety gate around the pool will be fitted on guests arrival which can be put up or down at guests discretion. Our Management team are on call 24 hours a day to ensure that everything in the Villa runs smoothly for your stay. Outside: The extended lanai covered private Pool area facing SSE giving you the sun all day also has a table and 4 chairs plus loungers for outdoor eating and relaxing, also fitted in the corner of the large pool is a jet spa which comfortably seats four and is heated all year round, to ease away the aches of a busy day enjoying the attractions etc. The pool is available to be heated (at an extra weekly cost), normally only required during the cooler months November to March. The garage has been converted into a games room and is fitted with a full size pool table and an air hockey table. Tower Lake has its own lake front facilities available to residents and guests, including clubhouse (soon to be completed), boat ramp, fishing dock and picnic areas. Utility Room: The utility room has a full size washer and separate dryer, large enough for the biggest of families. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is equipped with plenty of towels and fresh linen, the villa is completely cleaned after each guests stay, but if you wish additional cleaning during your stay this can be accommodated by our management company but at extra cost. Other: The second lounge refered to as the Den, is accessed through double French doors and again is tastefully furnished, has a 42 inch TV with cable and it can be used as a reading or quiet room. The Kitchen also has a breakfast bar and dining area.