Villa on Penina Golf Resort, Alvor, Algarve - Extremely cost effective pricing structure - per person, with special low rates for kids
This mature and spacious villa boasts landscaped gardens with private pool which may be heated. The pool terrace is equipped with sunbeds and cushions, deckchairs and table for al-fresco meals, plus a gas barbecue for those memorable holiday meals. Overlooking the 6th tee of Penina Golf course, this is a golfers paradise. Perfect for families with children, there are cots and a high chair. The villa is designed for year round use with internal heating throughout and air conditioning. The recently renovated bathrooms and kitchen provide a modern touch to the spacious interior. All towels and bedlinen are supplied including beach towels. Laundry and cleaning are supplied weekly. 6 minutes drive from the pretty fishing village of Alvor and it's beaches and 15 minutes from the beaches and nightlife of Lagos. We charge per person per night to allow clients to use cheaper flights and do not specify changeover days.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The closest beach to the villa is Alvor, with it's two mile long golden sandy beach. Heading west, is the 5 mile long Meia Praia beach which links Alvor and Lagos. Meia Praia has many beach bars dotted along it's length and a host of watersport activities available. Within Lagos itself, there are a further five or six beautiful beaches, all with beach bars offering a wide variety of great food. The west coast of the Algarve is approx 30 minutes drive and offers fantastic surfing conditions.
Our nearest airport is Faro, which is just under 45 minutes drive away. Transfer from the airport is easy as there is a motorway from Faro to within 2 miles of the villa. Alternatively Lisbon airport is approx two and a half hours drive and linked with the motorway network.
Alvor - 10 minute drive. A pretty traditional fishing village with a friendly atmosphere and a lively centre. Apart from the beach, the village has numerous bars and restaurants.
Portimao - 10 minute drive. A much bigger town with good shopping and supermarkets.
Lagos - 15 minute drive. A historic walled town with cobbled winding streets, fort, churches and a good number of beaches. There are a fantastic number of bars and restaurants and the marina offers all kinds of boat trips.
Within a five minute drive, there is a large out of town shopping complex where the nearest large supermarket is situated. In Alvor, Portimao and Lagos, you will find banks, ATM machines, currency exchange, pharmacies, car hire and internet cafes.
On booking, we send all clients a comprehensive guide to the villa and to the local area. A local English couple look after the villa for us and they will meet you and go through everything with you upon arrival. They can provide emergency back-up and support for peace of mind.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
12 Sep 2016 - 11 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add £57 per night, per additional guest|
12 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add £45 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Prices shown are per person per night. Huge discounts available for children under 14 years. A 25% deposit is required to confirm a booking and an e-mail will be set to you to confirm your details.
Payment can be made in either pounds sterling or Euros payable by cheque.
Payment of the outstanding balance is required 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday, together with a £250 accidental damage deposit. The £ 250 deposit will be refunded to you after your return.
We operate a very flexible system that does not dictate a specific changeover day. We have found that clients prefer the freedom of selecting their start and finish days (not restricted to Saturdays), allowing them to take advantage of cheaper flights.
Notes on prices:
Please note that prices shown are per person, per night. Huge discounts are available for children. 2 - 4 year olds are £25 per night, 5 - 7 year olds are £30 per night, 8 - 10 year olds are £35 per night and 11 - 13 year olds are £40 per night. Prices are applicable all year round. Please enquire about our special discounts for bookings of more than 4/5 adults. Please note that we have a minimum charge of 200 per night for the villa rental during school holidays, we would value your enquiry.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 en-suite with shower cubicle and double basin. Bedroom 2 en-suite with bath and shower. Bedroom 3 en-suite with shower cubicle. Shared bathroom for bedrooms 4 and 5 with bath, shower and double basins. Bathroom off main entrance hall.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 master, upstairs with balcony overlooking garden, pool and golf course. Bedroom 2 upstairs with twin beds. Bedroom 3 downstairs double/twin. Bedroom 4 downstairs double/twin poolside. Bedroom 5 downstairs double/twin poolside.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is on two floors with the master bedroom and a twin room on the top floor and all other accommodation is on ground floor level. Perfect for families with children, there are two cots and a high chair seat which may be used free of charge. The villa is designed for year round use with internal heating throughout and air conditioning. There are four manual golf trolleys available for guest use. Outside: The pool terrace at the rear of the garden overlook the pool, mature gardens and 6th tee of Penina Golf course. The pool is ideal for children as it is only 1.5m at it's deepest and is surrounded by sunloungers with cushions and a table and chairs for al-fresco dining. The gas barbecue and barbecue area give the opportunity to enjoy memorable holiday meals. The front garden features a horseshoe shaped driveway, with separate entrance and exit gates. There is plenty of room for parking. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen, towels and beach towels are included and the maids provide a weekly changeover service. An extra maid service can be booked at extra cost. Other: The double height entrance hallway is where the telephone/fax is situated and also contains extra garden games.