Villa in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Peaceful Residencial Location, 15 min walk to New Marina Rubicon
Welcome to Casa Jordania is a modern duplex style villa with three bedrooms and two bathrooms in a quiet cul de sac street. Close to the new marina Rubicon makes Casa Jordiana an ideal location for your holiday. The garden area has been lovingly tended and has a BBQ and private pool for those who enjoy alfresco dining. Facing south it has a sheltered aspect for perfect sunbathing. With a supermarket, taxi rank and local bus stop 3 minutes away a car is not essential.
About the Owner
About The Owner
Hello out there,
We are a married couple working and living on the beautiful island of Lanzarote. It is a beautiful part of the world, especially if you want to chill out during the day and have fun at night! That is why we choose to live here. We pride ourselves in the quality and service of our villa as we understand how hard you have worked to come on holidays and we hope that this is where you will enjoy.
Why The Owner chose Playa Blanca - Yaiza
Our villa is situated on a quiet cul de sac opposite a lovely park, beside a supermarket, taxi rank and local bus just around the corner. The area is so quiet and peaceful you will forget what day it is after a few days of holidaying here. The new marina Rubicon is only 10 minutes walk away along a fantastic sea view, where there are excellent restaurants and the ambiance is terrific. A further 15 minutes walk brings you to the Playa Dorada beach. It is beautiful, sandy, spotless, and safe.
The sea is crystal clear. That is why we choose here. Do come over. You will have the time of your life!
From the Owner
“Our villa is situated on a quiet cul de sac opposite a lovely park, beside a supermarket, taxi rank and local bus just around the corner. The area is so quiet and peaceful you will forget what day it is after a few days of holidaying here. The new marina Rubicon is only 10 minutes walk away along a fantastic sea view, where there are excellent restaurants and the ambiance is terrific. A further 15 minutes walk brings you to the Playa Dorada beach. It is beautiful, sandy, spotless, and safe. The sea is crystal clear. That is why we choose here. Do come over. You will have the time of your life!”
Activity and Interests
The nearest tourist beach Playa Dorada is approx 20 minutes walk. The new local bus service will take you there in 5 minutes.
35 minutes by car from Arrecife airport. We provide a private transfer service to the villa for €40 each way. (Same price as taxi)
With the supermarket just around the corner you can get your groceries on arrival and settle in immediately to enjoy a stress free holiday.
- Booking Notes:
On booking we require 10% deposit in advance and bring the balance in cash to save on bank transfer charges.
We are very flexible on arrival days and will also quote for 10 days.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds
Reduced prices for long term rentals, ask for quotation.
Book before the 24th April and get 10% off!! Applicable for May bookings only!
Book before the 25th June and get 10% discount on bookings for May!!
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The downstairs bathroom has shower and wc, a family bathroom is located upstairs, with over bath shower and wc. Bedroom 3 is en-suite.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one double and one twin bedroom, the double master bedroom has a small private balcony with views that reach to the nearby Island of Fuerteventura. There are fitted wardrobes with ample storage space in both rooms.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Marina Rubicon is a 15 minutes stroll along the boardwalk where you will find a selection of restaurants and shops. It's here that you can enjoy a spot of lunch at one of the Bistros, do a bit of shopping in the exclusive shops, or haggle at the local arts and crafts market which takes place twice weekly. Perfect location to enjoy a romantic dinner in some of the finest restaurants or just sip cocktails in a marina bar. For a livelier night out try the local Irish bar 'Mollys', or Sports bar 'DJ’S'. You can dance the night away in the 'Jungle bar' located at the main beach area of Playa Dorada. To reach the old village you can follow the sea front promenade which will take you into the centre of Playa Blanca. The walk takes around 20-25 minutes. A taxi will cost €5 or less.Car hire is not necessary as you can walk to lots of places, however car hire is recommended if you wish to visit tourist attractions around the island. Alternatively you can book bus island excursions locally. Utility Room: Washing machine, fridge/freezer, iron and ironing board, storage area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning on arrival and once in the week. Other: The 3rd double bedroom with private bathroom is available at an extra cost of 100 euros per week.