Traditional Spanish villa in Javea, Costa Blanca
La Casita is a traditional Spanish style villa built by a renowned local architect for his daughter. The design, build quality and finish is superb. The interiors are elegant and tastefully decorated with high quality furniture, fixtures and fittings. It has a wonderful garden and pool and is completely private and not overlooked.
Sitting at the end of a small quite road in a cul-de-sac, there is no traffic noise. La Casita is located on the base of Montgo, arguably the most desirable area of Javea, and sits directly under the eye of the Elephant in an area of natural outstanding beauty.
It's a 5 minute drive to the Old Town, 10 minutes to the beach, and 3 minutes from a lovely local supermarket.
Top Traveller Review
Gorgeous villa with high quality furnishings
About the Owner
We've owned La Casita for 15 years, and use it throughout the year for family holidays and weekend breaks.
Guestbook comments from the owner
“We just adore your beautiful villa. The kids always have a great time in the pool and the magnificent setting is such an inspiration. I can’t believe how much work I get done here”. Kirk Jones (writer/director of Waking Ned & Nanny McPhee)
"Just to say thank you very much to you and your wife for letting us stay in your beautiful villa in Javea, at such short notice. We had a very relaxing week and will certainly recommend it to anyone we know who wants a fantastic place to stay". Many thanks, Marcus and Alison
"Had a truly wonderful time at La Casita. The villa was perfect and definitely the best we have stayed in since holidaying in Javea". Kate & Steve
1 holidaymaker review
Gorgeous villa with high quality furnishings
The villa is gorgeous with high quality furnishings and fittings. The location is great - close to Javea and beach with a decent supermarket approx 5 mins away. The setting with views of Montgo (the elephant) and the well tendered grounds/gardens really make this villa special. Highly recommended
From the Owner
“We can honestly say we looked at nearly 100 villas before we purchased La Casita, and we never saw anything that came even close. The location is amazing and the house itself is absolutely delightful. It was built by a multi-millionaire developer for his daughter in the grounds of his house, although it's completely separate. So the level of detail and quality of finish is extraordinary. We thought long and hard about building a new villa, but as soon as we set foot inside La Casita, we knew we'd never be able to replicate all the lovely interior detail and it would take years to develop the garden. We were smitten and have never once regretted the purchase.”
Activity and Interests
A range of lovely beaches are within 10 minutes drive. You have a choice of big sandy beaches with lots of facilities to small private sandy coves.
Low cost flights into Alicante or Valencia (1 hours drive) or Mercia (1 hour 30).
5 minute drive to the beautiful town of Javea. It's a traditional up market Spanish coastal resort with no high rise buildings. The beaches and harbour are a 7 minute drive from the villa. Valencia and Alicante are an hours drive and there are numerous delightful towns and villages within 30 minutes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
7 Jul 2017 - 8 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please phone or email and we'll discuss.
Changeover takes place on a FRIDAY as flights are cheaper than at the weekend.
25% deposit required on booking, balance 8 weeks before departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Master bedroom has an en-suite, the other two bedrooms share a large family bathroom. Both were replaced in 2011 to the highest standards including under-floor heating and marble tiles throughout.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 4 Single Bed, I bunk bed & seperate single bed with a pop up single under
- Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Bedroom 1 - double bed, multi media flat screen TV, DVD player and safe. Bedroom 2 - double bed. Bedroom 3 - single bed that converts to a double plus bunk beds. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Outside: The naya, garden, pool and outside BBQ areas are sensational and need to be seen to be believed. The garden offers total calm and privacy and is not overlooked at any point. All the garden furniture was replaced in 2012 at a cost of over £10,000 as it's the highest quality. The villa has hosted a number of celebrities over the years and the feedback is always the same. Perfect, we can't wait to come back! Utility Room: Large fully equipped utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer plus plenty of space for storage, ironing etc. Door to rear terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided. For two week bookings, the cleaner will come in on Friday (no extra charge). Other: Fabulous covered terrace (naya) with dining table for 6, plus sofa and two chairs. Gorgeous outdoor rear terrace has a dining table and seating for 10 and is perfect for evening entertaining.