Sea Front Villa in Cala Vinyes with Heated Infinity Pool near Puerto Portals, Mallorca - Direct Sea Access, Spectacular Sea Views, Enormous Luxury Villa, Sky HD, Wi-fi, Home Cinema, Playsta
Enjoy a rejuvenating experience in this stunning 700 m2 seven bedroom luxury villa located right on the sea front. Spectacular uninterrupted sea views throughout. Inspired Relaxation salon with Heated Jacuzzi overlooking the sea. Direct sea access and 5 minutes walk to the beautiful and safe Blue Flag awarded beach of Cala Vinyes (This beach has a beach bar, a childrens playground and a lifesaver from May to October). The villa has an impressive Heated Cascade infinity pool that merges with the sea and can be fitted with child proof fence if you wish. There are many large inviting indoor/outdoor spaces with plenty of comfortable seating. The lounge is very large, 80 m2, all open plan but with various areas: TV area with large comfortable sofas, a real timber fire place, enormous top of the range 75 inch TV with HD and 3D, Loewe home cinema, Sky full HD satellite TV. The dining room is a large and very sunny 40 m2 with a modern luxury solid oak table and cabinet plus seating for up to 16 persons, all with breathtaking sea views through the large curved window on one side and views to the landscaped Mediterranean garden across six windows on the other. Should you wish to work or attend to your business or simply have some privacy the villa has a separate private library furnished with Mallorcan antique furniture including a large desk. The villa has Wi-Fi internet. One of the seven bedrooms is a fun special children's bedroom with 4 full size beds, large Loewe TV and Playstation. There is individual Air-conditioning in all areas. Marble floors and modern solid teak and oak furniture. Chill out porche next to the sea for total relaxation. Large kitchen with all modern requirements: 3 fridges (One a large double American fridge with automatic ice maker), Professional 90 cm oven and worktop. 2 Nespresso coffee machines and complimentary capsules. External teak dining and seating with Professional 'chef's' BBQ. Comfortably furnished with quality sun loungers throughout. The stunning harbour of Puerto Portals is only 10 minutes away. There is numerous top quality golf courses, tennis courts and basketball nearby. The cosmopolitan capital of Palma de Mallorca is less than a twenty minute drive away or of you prefer you can catch the bus which stops by the villa and takes some 30 minutes.
Top Traveller Review
I am absolutely delighted that you all enjoyed your stay so much and I look forward to having you back.
My best wishes to all of you
About the Owner
I am a civil engineer and personally designed and built this property and have lived in it during many happy years with my family. I own a project management company that has managed some of the most prestigious projects in Mallorca so I am accustomed to top quality construction and with my villa manager we maintain the property in a pristine condition.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our stay was fantastic! Everything here is great: the villa, the view the atmosphere! Alexander (Russia)
Thank you very much for the most beautiful days and birthday I've ever had. We loved and enjoyed this beautiful, splendid, great villa. We would love to rent your villa again. Sven (Germany)
We would like to thank you for your beautiful villa. It exceeded our expectations and catered for our needs perfectly. We will without a doubt be recommending you and the villa in the future. Richard Clark (Bournemouth U.K.).
Thank you for the most beautiful days and birthday I have ever had. We loved and enjoyed this beautiful, splendid and great villa. We would love to rent your villa again. Kiki (Germany)
Villa Juan Carlos has been fabulous. The Beck Family (Cheshire UK)
The villa was great and we will be renting it again soon. Shaw Family (UK)
4.8 based on 11 holidaymaker reviews
As if we were not already excited by the images of the Villa, the reality was event better. Simply....WOW what a villa, what a location and what a view to wake up to every morning. Best villa I have ever stayed in. I couldn't recommend it any higher and also you must have the BBQ hosted and cooked by Jorge, it was fab! We will be back!
Spectacular villa with amazing views
We stayed in this beautiful villa with 5 children (ages 7-14), parents and grandparents. It was a perfect villa with spectacular views from every corner. The villa was spacious and well equipped with plenty of communal and private space. We stayed a week and were able to visit Palma, the water park and Porto Portals very easily - there is a bus stop directly outside the villa.
The booking process was easy and efficient (thank you Carlos!) and when we got to the villa Jorge (the villa manager) was welcoming and informative.
Three generations left the villa with some truly treasured memories and all said we would have no hesitation in doing it all over again!! Thank you for a great holiday.
Top class luxury private sea front villa
My wife and I celebrated our 70-year birthdays with children and grandchildren (in all 16 persons) during a unforgettible week in this beautiful villa, overlooking the sea. The house was wonderful and perfect; extremely comfortable and well equipped for hosting our large family. The bedrooms, all with ocean-view balconies and bathrooms (our had two..) were very comfortable and spacious. The living areas and dining room were lovely and the kitchen perfect for "family cooking". The children loved the jaccuzi and heated pool and their parents enjoyed the terraces. Jorge (the house manager) visited us regularely and reassured that everything was fine.
We can recommend this beautiful villa to anyone who is looking for a top-class luxury private accomodation close to Palma.
Ferien unter Freunden
Wir haben im Juli Ferien mit einer Gruppe von 15 Freunden in Carlos Villa gemacht. Die Villa war noch besser als auf der Seite beschrieben. Sie ist sehr gut ausgerüstet. Vorallem die Küche. Ausserdem ist alles schön sauber und gepflegt. Bei Problemen hilft Jorge sofort. Er kann zwar kein Englisch aber die Verständigung klappt trotzdem sehr gut. Auf jeden Fall zum weiterempfehlen.
There were 11 of us staying here as we were taking part in a 10K and Half Marathon in Palma. The location and villa were absolutely perfect for us all and met our every needs. Would definitely recommend.
Fabulous villa in an utterly amazing location
We would highly recommend this property for 2 or maybe 3 families with children.
It truly has everything as described with a breathtaking location. Albeit slightly worn around the edges, it us maintained very clean and has every amenity needed for a vacation stay.
The service provided by the owner and the manager could not have been more detail oriented and gracious. The BBQ arranged by the property manager was the highlight of the stay! Thank you.
For us the only small annoyance were the noisy Magaluf party boats passing by every afternoon...
However, we would not hesitate to stay at this beautiful villa again!
Activity and Interests
The villa is situated directly on the sea front with a direct sea access adjacent. Cala Vinyes is ideally located with many fine white sandy beaches and romantic coves within a short 10 minute drive.
Cala Vinyes beach is only a short 4 minute walk away it has a Blue Flag which is awarded to the best quality and safest beaches.
Close by are the beaches of Magaluf, Palma Nova, Puerto Portals, Illetas and Santa Ponsa. All beaches are child friendly. Water sports are available on all the beaches.
The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca and it is 20 minutes away from the villa. Car hire is recommended to see the many sights that Mallorca offers.
The most convenient place to rent a car is at the airport although car hire is also available locally close to the villa.
Boat ferry to Palma is available very close to the house next to the beach.
The world renown Puerto Portals and Marineland with its dolphin shows is a short drive away.
Palma town centre is only a 20 minute drive. Western Water Park is a short 5 minute drive away.
Puerto Andratx is also located a short spectacular 15 min drive away.
The local shops of Cala Vinyes plus ticket agency, hairdresser, car hire and restaurants are all located within a few minutes walk.
A luxury Spa is also located within a few minutes walk. Tennis courts are also available close by.
A short 2-minute drive away you will find a Waterpark, a surprising activity park, a go-kart track, and the highly entertaining Pirates adventure show for all the family.
If you are into surfing you must try the new Flow Rider.
Nikki Beach Mallorca the “Ultimate Beach Club” with its world class DJ´, live entertainment and gourmet cuisine is located a 1minute drive or short stroll away.
The world renown Puerto Portals and the new Philippe Stark designed Port Adriano are both less than a 15-minute drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
12 PRE XMAS
29 Oct 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £27 per night, per additional guest|
18 Dec 2016 - 14 Jan 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add £27 per night, per additional guest|
8 SUMMER 2017
24 Jun 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 12 guests; add £27 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £27 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£892|
Important: Please consult prices for other dates in Summer 2017 stating the dates that you are interested in and the occupancy level of adults and children.
Please note that in peak season I only take Saturday to Saturday bookings.
Changeover days in peak season only Saturday. Low season preferably Saturdays.
Notes on prices:
Please consult July and August Prices.
Special discounts are available for long lets.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Private Pool ...
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- city centre
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 700 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 7 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- 7 bath/shower rooms some with jacuzzi bath and massage shower. All with wc and bidet. Includes 6 bathrooms en-suite some with jacuzzi and massage shower. Guest bathroom with antique marble. WC in the Jacuzzi lounge. 6 person jacuzzi with bathroom.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, Large Suite with two ensuite bathrooms, jacuzzi bath
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 4 Single Bed, Large Bedroom with four single beds
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed, Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 - 1 Double Bed, Bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7 - 2 Single Bed, Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Office - 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Futon sofa bed in Office
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 16 or more 7 luxury Bedrooms most Suites Notes on bedrooms: 7 bedrooms plus futon double sofa bed in Office sleeping 16 or more by arrangement All have Loewe TVs, satellite, sound sistems, hairdryers. 2 Master en-suite bathrooms with double beds 4 twins en-suite bathroom Enormous (20m2) children's bedroom with 4 single beds with PlayStation
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: No expense spared beautifully presented and styled with modern solid teak and oak furnishings throughout. The large picture windows make the most of the magnificent and spectacular sea views from all the major rooms. Spacious internal and external dining areas. Professional Chefs BBQ. Relaxation salon ideal for chilling out with Large Jacuzzi practically on the sea. Private separate Library/ Study with Wi- Fi internet access. All bedrooms have satellite TV with Loewe TVs. The master bedroom has its own covered private terrace directly on the sea with deck chairs. Massage shower, Jacuzzi bathtub. Magnificent terrace with uninterrupted sea views and deck chairs to all other bedrooms bar one. Children´s bedroom with four normal size beds Loewe TV, DVD, Playstation and games. Top quality marble floors. Individual Air-conditioning and central heating with separate controls to each room. Ceiling fans to most bedrooms. Deckchairs and beach towels for all guests. Parking for four cars. Outside: Magnificent private 10 x 6m, Heated infinity swimming pool that merges with the sea. Huge terraces, comfortably furnished sun loungers, ideal entertaining terraces, professional "Chefs" barbecue. Outdoor dining area adjacent to the pool with solid teak dining table, landscaped gardens. Large Jacuzzi onto the sea. Covered Porche with sofa, armchairs and table. Separate tea area. Children´s hideaway overlooking the sea. Wonderful uninterrupted sea views. Parking for four cars. Nearest Beach a 4 minute walk. The beach has a Blue Flag awarded to the best quality and safest beaches. Several Golf courses close by. Tennis and basketball courts less than 100 metres away. Utility Room: Washing machine. Tumble drier. Iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Please note that no Touristic Services are offered. Other: Separate library/ study with antique furniture and internet access. Relaxation salon with heated Jacuzzi for up to 6 people with direct open views to the sea with separate bathroom. The swimming pool can be fitted with a child proof fence if requested.