House in Cuidad Quesada, Costa Blanca, Spain - Situated on Family Orientated Complex Within Walking Distance of Shops, Restaurants, Bars etc
This is the perfect family holiday home! A truly outstanding three bedroom two storey duplex house, sleeping 6, on a very sought after complex on the popular Quesada urbanisation. Built in 2004, the house offers modern, high quality furnishings, fixtures and equipment, which gives it the edge for quality and value, over similar properties. Inside, there is a spacious lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen, ground floor shower/wc and first floor 4 piece bathroom. Outside, two of the three bedrooms have private sun terraces. In addition there are front and rear gardens and a secure utility room/store. The house is immediately front line and overlooking the children's pool and larger pool beyond. The property also features air-conditioning, Satellite TV, winter heating, etc. In a secure gated, family orientated complex. There are four commercial centres and a small town within 15 minutes walking distance, offering a wide choice of shops, bars, restaurants, banks etc.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'We have stayed at the house four years running and every year there are new restaurants shops etc to explore. We take our elderly parents and 14 year old daughter every year, as the house, it's location, surroundings and amenities offer something for everyone of all ages.' - Karen and Derek Osbourne, Hornchurch, Essex
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is at the seaside resort of El Moncayo, which is 8 kilometers or 10 mins drive from the house. The beach here is fantastic, has been awarded the blue flag, and enjoys a very unspoilt, largely un-commercialised atmosphere. At Guadamar beach further away, there are clusters of fish restaurants, ice cream parlours and occasional shops, with a modern, tiled promenade directly adjacent to the golden sandy beach. A must for any visitor.
The nearest airport is Alicante which is approximately 50 kilometers from the house, north, via the N332 costal road. The drive to and from the airport usually takes 25 - 30 minutes. The main AP 7 motorway is also easily accessible from the urbanisation and this can be used to get to Murcia (San Javier) airport which is about 40 minutes drive to the south, beyond Torrevieja. The Exit for Quesada is Exit 753, Torrevieja Norte. The AP 7 is a toll road, with small toll charges in the summer.
Quesada overlooks a protected national park which contains the two 'Salinas De la Mata' salt lakes, (one of which is visible from the front bedroom terrace of the house). This natural park contains many hundreds of species of wildlife and birds, and one can observe flocks of pink flamingos on the lakes regularly. There are some very interesting walks around the shores of the lakes available. The city of Torrevieja is 10 mins drive south with shopping, casino, Marina, night life etc.
Quesada Town, and the four local commercial centres, all offer shops, supermarkets, restaurants bars, post offices banks etc. They are all within easy walking distance (10 mins) of the house. There is a local market on every day of the week, and the nearest two at San Miguel and Lemon Grove, are both on a Sunday. They are within easy driving distance, and are excellent for locally grown produce.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
10 Sep 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Please, in the first instance, telephone Tony and/or Terri for availability, information and booking/advice. We require 20% of the total cost of the stay upon confirmation of the booking, which becomes non-refundable 6 weeks before the first date of stay. We require the full balance of the cost of stay, 6 weeks before the first date of the stay, whereupon, key location/collection information will be given.
The house needs to be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure, to allow sufficient time for thorough cleaning, washing and drying of bedlinen/towels etc. Local arrangements can be made to store luggage/ belongings if neccessary, to help facilitate this.
Notes on prices:
There is also a cleaning charge, on arrival, payable locally of 60 euros regardless of length of stay. Please note we require a £100 damages/loss deposit payable when the balance of the cost of stay is due. This will be refunded upon confirmation to us that there are no damages/items missing.
We would consider agreeing a discounted rate for long term lets. Please telephone/email your enquiries to our contact details given.
Refundable 20% deposit to secure the dates of rental, upon agreement of the booking. Remaining balance due and to be paid six weeks before the first day of rental.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The main first floor bathroom has corner bath/shower, bidet, wc and recently updated (2013) contemporary sink unit. The ground floor shower room/wc has shower, wash basin and wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms, two kingsize beds & singles) Notes on bedrooms: Bed 1 king size double, wardrobes, air con and own sun terrace. Bed 2 with 2 single beds, wardrobes, air con and own sun terrace. Bed 3 king size double, air con and wardrobe. All wardrobes have floor to ceiling sliding doors.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house has remote control air-conditioning. There is portable winter heating, including portable electrically powered heaters, stored in the store room. There are security grills and blinds built in, for every door and window. The immediate surrounding neighbourhood is family orientated, and is a safe, secure and happy environment. Some of the homeowners have chosen to live on the complex permanently, abiding by the sensible community rules, which should be observed and maintained by any visitors to the house. With this in mind, your stay should be a very enjoyable one! Outside: The front (facing pool) side comprises large, two tier terrace/garden, with the the upper terrace containing new (2014) wicker corner suite. The lower garden area is tiled over with flower/shrub beds, and is ideal for sunbathing. A gate leads directly out to the lawned amenity area with overhanging palm trees and children's pool adjacent. This is particularly useful, as you can monitor your children in this area even from inside the house! The larger pool is diagonally opposite the front of the house, and is surrounded by colourful tropical plant and flower beds. There are showers for use beside the pools. Stone benches and other lawned areas to sit and while away the days! The rear garden (road facing) is tiled with shrub flower beds, ideal for afternoon semi private sunbathing and new (2014) exterior dining table and chairs. Access to the utility/store. Views over open land and community space beyond. There is parking in the road outside the house beyond the pavement. Utility Room: The large utility room/store is ideal for suitcase/golf club storage away from the main house. There is a washing machine and boiler for hot water. There are 6 sun loungers and cushions, large parasol and base, drinks tables, beach equipment etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels (beach and bathroom) and linen are included. There is a change of linen for each bed. The house is cleaned at the end of each stay and a charge payable locally for this is required at 60 euros upon arrival.