Large Villa with Pool between Padul and Otura, Granada - Beautiful Location With Views Of The Sierra Natural Park, 15 Minutes Drive To Granada
Moroccan style villa, light and airy with air-conditioning and heating. Perfect for a quiet holiday or as a centre for an active sports break. Children are welcome and catered for with cots, baby monitor and selection of toddler toys. There is lots of seating available for lounging and/eating in sun or shade so you can enjoy exactly the type of holiday you really enjoy. The lounge has sofas and coffee table, TV & DVD. Adjoining the lounge the dining area has seating for 8 people. There are bathrooms upstairs and down. French doors from both the lounge and dining areas onto terrace, garden and the pool. The 2nd reception room has convertible sofa / double bed and can be used as a fifth bedroom.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
‘Everything you could want was at the house, there wasn't a single thing that we needed. The kitchen had all your mod cons, there's was space aplenty and the bathrooms were all top notch. Pool, Jacuzzi etc were all first rate. The little touches like the gates on the pool steps were a god-send as was singstar for my 6 year old :)‘
Activity and Interests
The coast is within an easy half an hour's drive. There are several beaches and resorts to choose from including quiet coastal resorts such as Salobreña, thriving Spanish resorts like Almuñecar and more lively areas like Nerja.
Granada airport is about 25 minutes drive away
Malaga airport is 80 to 90 minutes drive
Granada bus station approximately15 minutes drive.
the use of a car is highly recommended if you are to enjoy the area round about to the full.
Padul and Alhendin are thriving villages and are just 5 to 10 minutes drive away in different directions from Villa Blanca.
It is just over 15 minutes Drive to Granada city.
There are shops, cafés and bars within easy travel distance, plus a good selection of chicken and pizza take-aways from the nearby villages just a few minutes drive away.
Granada hosts many tourist attractions such as the Alhambra, the local bull fighting ring which still hosts live events and the Science Park which offers a good day out for all ages, and, of course, Granada is great for shopping!
Look at our website (the link is at the bottom of this page) for full details of activities and places of interest in and around the area.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
12 Sep 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Bookings can be made by email or telephone.
A 25% deposit is required upon booking, the remainder must be paid 6 weeks prior to the commencement of the rental.
The deposit is non-returnable for cancellations within 8 weeks of commencement of the rental.
Staying for 5 nights or less incurs an additional supplementary cleaning and change-over charge of £50 sterling
Normal departure time is 11.00am and arrival 4.00pm. We want guests to be able to take advantage of convenient flights for their holiday and so we are flexible in our change-over day. Saturday is preferred change-over day, but other days are available.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per night in UK Pounds.
A 25% deposit is required upon booking.
The remainder of the cost must be paid 6 weeks prior to the commencement of the rental.
Rentals of 5 nights or less incur a supplementary change-over/cleaning charge of £50.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Large en-suite to bedroom 1 with jacuzzi bath, toilet, bidet and washbasin. Family bathroom with an over bath shower, washbasin, bidet and toilet (upstairs). Bathroom 3 (downstairs) - shower, washbasin and toilet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 11 and 2 babies (4/5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and large en-suite private bathroom. Bedroom 2 with three single beds. Bedroom 3 with a double bed. Bedroom 4 with a double bed. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have access to the roof terrace. Downstairs 2nd reception room has a Sofa Bed.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: As well as being highly suitable for adults, the villa is well catered for young children, having 2 travel cots, high chairs, baby monitor and a selection of toddler's toys. Outside: Step out of the double french windows onto our Andalucian terrace, and continue to the large swimming pool with Roman steps and a large jacuzzi. Swimming Lessons can be arranged in our own pool from non swimmers to adavnced level with ex international coaches. Sit in the sun or the shade and cook up a delicious barbeque to make your day go with a swing. There are lots of seats and loungers available for lounging and/eating in sun or shade so you can enjoy exactly the type of holiday you really enjoy. We have made arrangements with a nearby complementary therapist to pamper and treat you with a session or two of massage, Reiki, Reflexology or EFT with a home visit at very competitive prices. So you don't even need to go out to enjoy your holiday. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Linen and towels (not beach towels) are provided. The villa is cleaned before and after occupancy. Additional cleaning can be arranged upon request (with a charge). There are plenty towels and bedding which can be changed and laundered at additional cost. Other: A large separate reception room contains a corner Sofa which converts into a double bed. This room can be used as a fifth bedroom.