Villa in Pefkos, Aegean Islands. - Pergola Shaded Dining Area With BBQ And 300sqm Playground
Villaelies is one of the most luxurious, beautifully fitted out 6 bedroom villa on the island of Rhodes! On entering this 5* luxury gated complex, and driving down towards the crystal Mediterranean sea, you arrive at Villaelies's private parking area which has shaded parking for 2 cars and unshaded private parking space for 4 more cars, thus allowing visitors to park their cars securely. The first thing you will notice of course is the breathtaking view which is something unique to this villa. This luxury villa is built and equipped to a high standard. The owners have put their personal touch to every detail. You will find a fully fitted Kitchen, huge living room with panoramic picture windows which bring the sea views indoors and give easy access to the over sized infinity swimming pool and spacious sun terraces. The interior decoration is very contemporary, with white walls. For the children in your party and indeed for you, there is a separate TV-room with large Flat Screen TV. Satellite internet connection provides fast broadband internet access.
The infinity pool is 6 x 12m and the playground is more than 300sqm. Imagine all this spaces is yours for the duration of your holiday, there are no "off-limit" areas in this private villa. You can go in the kitchen anytime you like, swim in your pool at 3 am while watching the stars, or move your lounge chair to that spot you were dreaming of since the moment you arrived. Peaceful location with breathtaking view. Perfect!
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
A superb Vila which will not disappoint. We spent a fantastic week there.a car is needed but its only a 5 minute drive to main supermarkets and restaurants. The Vila was very well equipped and in a delightful peaceful location.
Activity and Interests
The closest beach is in Pefkos just a 20 minutes walk away, were you will find an array of beautiful Blue Flag sandy beaches, again with shallow waters making them extremely safe for bathing. The sea here is gently shelving making it ideal for children to swim and paddle. Head South, where the 2 seas meet and join in the water sports.
We recommend to rent a car. If you are flying, you will land in to (Diagoris) Rhodes Airport, which is just 50 minute away by car, or if coming by boat, you will dock in to (Mandraki) Rhodes harbor which is again approximately 50 minutes away. So to take some of the stress way & make your time on Rhodes start in a relaxing way, we will not only be there to meet you and help you with your luggage, we will drive you to the villa.
The villa is located on the East coast and makes a great base from which to explore the hidden treasures of Rhodes. The area of Lindos & the Historic Acropolis offers fine dining and entertainment & is less than 5 minutes by car. The local villages such as Lardos and Kalathos are also close by - offering all amenities, including excellent butchers, bakeries, supermarkets & restaurants. Head inland to experience the many local villages or head North to the capital - Rhodes Town old & new, a must!
Our property management team will meet you at the airport. When you arrive at the house they will show you around, assist you with your luggage and be on hand to answer any questions you may have. They will also show you how everything operates. A 24 hour call out number is available. If you have specific needs or are having a special celebration please let us know before you arrive and we will do our best accommodate you. There will also be a special welcome basket waiting for you, this will contain a range of nice food and drink essentials to get your holiday started with ease and style! We promise a friendly and efficient service from your first enquiry and we promise you a villa that will give you the ultimate Rhodes experience. Rhodes' 300 days of sunshine a year make it officially the sunniest place in Europe. Acropolis -The original site of the 4th BC temple dedicated to the goddess Athena. The Acropolis is one of the most historic sites in Greece. You can reach it by a Lindos taxi. It is open from 8.30am to 14.40pm daily except Mondays. Opening times are extended in the high season. It takes about 15 minutes to walk up the hill to the Acropolis. Bars and restaurants -offer something for everyone with numerous bars and restaurants to cater for all tastes. Many of the restaurants in Lindos have roof top tables which offer an unforgettable views and romantic settings. Greek cuisine is amongst the best in the world in our opinion - always fresh and tasty. Lindos isn't so easy to walk to due to the hill. Pefkos is easily walkable taking just 25 mins at a normal pace. Nearby Lardos is also an excellent town to visit with many tavernas and the chance to experience a traditional Greek event. Another popular choice is to spend an evening and enjoy a meal of freshly caught fish and local wine just a few meters from the seafront promenade of Haraki, a short drive away from the villa.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 29 Apr 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
30 Apr 2017 - 3 Jun 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
4 Jun 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£446|
Cancellation charges applied as follows: Over 60 days notice 10%, 30-60 days notice 50% of total rental. Less than 30 days 100% of total rental. Full amount of the rental must be received by owners 60 days prior to the date ohf arrival. A totally refundable 500 euros security deposit against damages will be requested in the second payment and will be fully refunded after departure once the villa has been left in the same condition it was found.
Only pers on the booking form can stay in the pro
Changeover day is Saturday. Arrival should be after 4.00pm Greek time unless otherwise agreed. Property must be vacated before 10.00am on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed. We are flexible on the changeover day, give us a call!
Notes on prices:
Pls call for avalability.
To confirm your booking you pay 50% and the final payment plus refundable deposit of 500 euro is due two month prior your arrival.
The 500 euros security deposit will be fully refunded after departure once the villa has been left in the same condition it was found.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 bedroom is en-suite. Ground floor - Two bathrooms, wc with bassin and shower. First floor - One bathroom wc with bassin and shower. Bathrooms have been designed and decorated for real luxury.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1-double bed, access to pool and sea views. 2-double bed, access to pool and sea views. 3-double bed, access to pool and sea views. 4-double bed, access to private roof terrace. 5-master suite, double bed, access to private roof terrace 6-double bed
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This villa is inclusive of full air-conditioning, its contemporary design means that all the air-conditioning is fully integrated and its individual controls mean that everyone can be comfortable. Remote controlled gates enable you to have easy access up to the villa. This villa is the ideal location for family holidays, couples, groups of friends, celebrating those milestone birthdays, corporate retreats and lots of other special events such as weddings and honeymoon. In staying here you will be experiencing one of the best villas on Rhodes! Outside: This 300sq.m villa is set on grounds of approx 2.300sq.m comprising of lawn and terraces as well, there is ample private parking. The planting is very Mediterranean with green plants and olive trees. To the side of the property there is a lovely pergola shaded dining area, ideal for BBQ's and outside parties. To the other side of the house there is a lovely pergola direct to the sea a shaded relaxing area. The large infinity swimming pool is 12 x 6m and is for exclusive, private use of our guests (Not in use out of season: December - end March each year). The Infinity Pool and the SPA are set up with different light. Loungers are provided to relax and enjoy the sunshine. The large outside areas of this property make it an ideal venue for you to have your wedding party, as it is also close to St. Paul's Bay Chapel. Newlyweds could enjoy a champagne reception on the spacious sea view terraces, sunbeds. Utility Room: Full washing facilities, and washing machine with hanging dryer rack. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is a maid service after one week which includes changing bed linen, towels and cleaning of the villa. Exterior pool towels are also provided for your comfort. If you want to have et changed more often, it can be arranged. Other: TV room with a 47 inch flat screen, surround sound speakers. Hi-fi speakers comp. to MP3 / iPod, PlayStation 2. There will be DVD films and PS2 games.