Villa in Watersong, Davenport, Florida Orlando / Kissimmee, USA - Fabulous Position in Peaceful CuldeSac on Conservation Lot, South West Facing Pool and Spa
***Welcome to our fabulous home from home, everyone loves a trip to Nanas Watersong Holiday House***
*This large 2 storey villa is situated on the wonderful community of Watersong in a tranquil setting on a quiet cul-de-sac with conservation views.
*Tortoise Colony right next door and you might be lucky enough to see one or two stroll pass as you lay by the pool!
*The community is also home to many sand cranes.
*Gated Community with Security
*Close to theme parks
*Near Champions Gate for quick access to the I4.
*Large 30ft SW facing pool with spa giving some gorgeous sunset views.
*Large pool deck with enough seating for all your party and tables outside to enjoy breakfast by the pool.
*Extended lanai to escape for some shade in that Floridian heat if you need it.
*Free Phone Calls
*UK Premiership Football.
*Free wifi throughout.
*Docks for your smartphone.
*Games Room including a slate bed pool table, foosball, air hockey machine.
*Xbox with wireless controllers and games
*Large selections of DVDs, books, magazines and board games.
*6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. Four of the rooms have full ensuite facilities and the two remaining rooms are Disney themed.
*Mickey Mouse themed main bathroom.
*2 large sitting areas 2 dining areas
*HDTVs with cable in all rooms including bedrooms. DVD players in all rooms too and a large selection of DVD for both adults and children supplied free of charge.
*Full clubhouse access including the gym at no extra charge!
*Golf right next door.
*ALL full bathrooms have hair driers and straightening irons supplied free of charge!
*All bath and pool towels supplied
*2 irons and 2 ironing boards as so no one has to hang around waiting for the iron eating into precious vacation time.
*24hr monitored alarm*
*Fully air conditioned and heated! 2 air con panels for guests optimum comfort.
*Baby equipment FREE of charge and includes 2 strollers, cot, playpen, all cot linens, bed guards, stair gates, monitors, steam bottle steriliser, baby walker, infant seat, booster seat, 2 high chairs, toys and ride ons, soft toys and more.
*Safety is paramount. Pool fence fitted and patio door alarms are fitted for that added peace of mind. We also raised the handle on our door so the little ones can't reach it and we also have a slide right system to the door closes behind you.
*fully decorated at Christmas inside and out. Our decorations dance to music!
*Supermarkets, Take Away, Banks, Liquor Store, Nail Salon, Dunkin Donuts, Gas station and more all just a 5 mins drive.
*192 is 10 mins away.
These are just some of the things supplied in the rental of our home and travel times.
We are ideally situated for all the major roads and you can reach WDW in 15 mins and Universal in around 25.
Our home has been fully upgraded throughout and comes equipped with everything one would expect from a villa of this size and quality.
All rentals have that personal touch so let me know if there is anything I can do to help make that vacation even more memorable.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Hi! Thank you for reading about our home.
We stay in Scotland with our family and gorgeous dogs. We spend lots of time together with our families both here and in our home in Florida. We enjoy our family days and time together and try to fit it in as much as possible.
I am the Disney nut in our home so if you have any questions please ask away.
Guestbook comments from the owner
This was our first visit to this beautifully spacious upgraded villa and we were not disappointed. In fact, we were highly delighted! With six bedrooms and six bathrooms, and a television in each bedroom, there was no fighting over what channel our five grandchildren wanted to watch. With two themed bedrooms, one Mickey Mouse and one tinker bell it just added that Disney feeling to the home. After returning from the parks there was nothing nicer than relaxing around the pool with a glass of wine. I found this villa to have everything we needed from push chairs to hair dryers, games room and above all the safety aspect of the pool being alarmed for young children. I would like to thank Mr and Mrs Gilmour for the use of their home and on our return have already booked for next year. Mr & Mrs Adair Scotland
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
We have just returned from our trip to Florida. We spent one week at this property and it was wonderful. House is very well equipped. Lots of kitchen utensils, crockery, pots and pans. All bedrooms were beautiful and very comfortable. Pool was great especially for the younger ones! Very close to shops (10 mins to supermarket) and theme parks (20 mins Disney, 30 mins Seaworld and 40 to Universal). Only complaint was the clothes airer was tiny.... Certainly not big enough to accommodate the quantity of washing generated by a family of 10 over a couple of days!
From the Owner
“We bought our new to be built property in 2008 after many years of travelling to Florida, Orlando in particular. We selected the location of our property very carefully as to us firstly the home was to be our home from home, our 'get away from it all' place to be and had to be perfect. Our main aim was to purchase a home that would make some wonderful memories for us and our family. We bought on this particular lot as it has the sun all day but also the most spectacular sunsets. Sitting in the spa after a hectic day at the parks, with nothing but the sounds of nature around us and a cold glass of something nice in our hands. Wonderful. Our aim is to allow our guests to have everything at hand and make some of the magical memories we have made in our home too.”
Activity and Interests
As our community is situated close to all major roads the fabulous beaches of Florida can be reached in around 50 mins.
Both Orlando International and Sanford airport’s are within easy access to our home. Orlando can be reached in around 30 mins and Sanford can be reach in 50 mins. We will send out full directions including a map with the information pack we provide for our guests.
Walt Disney World can be reached in 15 minutes, Sea World in 20 minutes and Unversal in 25 mins. Orlando International airport is 50 minutes away and Sanford 30.
As we are close to the main roads the Florida beaches can be reached in 50-60 minutes.
We have a supermarket near our home and gas stations, a bank and a selection of shops and restaurants are only mins away.
The 192 area of Orlando can be reached in around 5 minutes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Jan 2016 - 18 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Christmas & New Year
19 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
3 Jan 2017 - 17 Dec 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Christmas & New Year
18 Dec 2017 - 2 Jan 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£350|
To book our home a completed booking form and a deposit of £400/$600 is required to be returned within 7 days confirm the home for your dates. The remaining balance is due 10 weeks prior to your arrival. A security deposit of £350 or $500 is also required at 10 weeks. This will be returned to you after inspection of our home as per the terms and conditions, after inspection for losses or damages.
We have no specific changeover day. Minimum 7 days rental. Arrival is 4pm and departure is 10am. If a later departure or earlier entry is required then please contact is to see if this is possible.
Notes on prices:
Pool and spa heat £120 per week. Discounts for 21 nights or more. All Prices inclusive of taxes. 2016 & 2017 bookings being taken now
All deposits are to be paid within 7 days of agreeing rental with the remaining balance becoming due 10 weeks before travel. Payments can be made any time before this.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We have included everything in your rental and as well as the benefits of all the free amenities we supply, phone, wifi, baby equipment etc you have the added bonus of premiership football on our upgraded cable package. Not all villas have this but as we have a love of football (Soccer) this is a must in our home. We also have fully upgraded throughout and have the added bonus of having enough seating and loungers outside on our pool deck. The lanai was also extended and the pool extended to allow for more fun by and in the pool. Not all homes have a spa either and this was added along with a top of the range gas heater so your water will always be cosy if travelling in the winter months. Our home is also close to the I4 at Champions Gate. Renting a villa over a hotel room offers so much space and a place where family can relax all together and even share a bottle of wine by the pool when the children are tucked up for the night. Use out baby monitors to listen out for them as you sit relaxing and laughing over the days memories you just made. No stuffy hotel rooms where you have to be quiet so as not to waken the children up. It truly is a meter vacation experience and with 6 bedrooms we have enough space for family and friends to join you.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Table Football
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- live theatre
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Large Master bathroom. Twin sinks and large corner bath.
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, En Suite bathroom with bath, shower toilet and storage
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, En Suite with toilet, bath, shower and ample storage
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, En Suite with toilet, bath & shower and ample storage.
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Mickey Themed Family Bathroom, Ample Storage
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, Downstair toilet with wash hand basin.
- 5.5 bathrooms in total and 5 have hairdryers, straightening irons and storage space. Master 1 with large bath, double walk-in shower, his n her basins and separate WC. Master 2 has bath/shower, WC and basin. Both Queen suites have shower/bath, WC. The Main bathroom is Mickey Mouse themed. The half bath is located downstair with a WC and a sink. All towels provided. All bathrooms have lots of storage space.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, US King Size 4 poster. Walk in Closet. Lots of Drawer Space
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot, US Size King Canopy Bed, Walk in Closet and lots of drawers
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, US Queen Size bed. Closet and ample drawer space.
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Large US Queen bed, Closet and lots of drawer space.
- Bedroom 5 - 3 Single Bed, Themed room. Single bed and a set of bunks. Closet & drawers
- Bedroom 6 - 3 Single Bed, Single bed & bunk beds. Themed room. Drawer space.
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 15 6 Bedrooms plus an infant in cot. Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms have radio alarm clocks and flat screen cable TVs and DVD players. We have 4 En Suites, 2 have king sized 4 poster beds and the other 2 suites have large Queen beds. 2 themed kids rooms sleeping 3 in each room. Walk in Closets. Lots of drawer space. Plenty of Coat Hangers too!
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Clubhouse: Free use of the clubhouse and its amenities which include volleyball, concierge, cyber cafe, pool and spa, fitness suite, kids play area and more! Outside: Our home has been designed with children in mind as safety is important. We have fitted our home with pool door alarms and also a pool safety fence so your little one will not access the pool area without you knowing it! The pool area of our home has been extended and the pool and spa upgraded. We have a fabulous 30x15ft pool and raised spa that overlooks the conservation is behind. Our pool and spa is also private There is a gas heater installed so if you require your pool or spa heating this can be done in no time at all. We have supplied for our guests lots of luxury padded furniture including loungers, 2 dining sets and also a conversation set for relaxing nights with a bottle of wine, snuggled up on the love seat. The pool is south west facing and offers sunshine all day and also has some wonderful sunset views over the woodland trees and lake. Utility Room: Large separate washer and dryer, iron and ironing board (x2). Clothes airer. Vacuum cleaner, floor brush, dustpan, mop. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bath, pool and hand towels are included in our home as are all linens. The home is cleaned extensively throughout before each guest and all linens changed. If a mid stay clean is required we can provide this at an extra charge. Toilet roll in each toilet, bin liner and small amount of dishwashing tablet will be supplied upon arrival. Management Company: We have a fab MC team who are on hand 24/7 should you need anything. Safe is supplied also.