Villa in Gocek, near Fethiye, Turkey - Beautiful Location, Just 5 Minutes from Secluded Beach
Equipped and finished to the highest specification with a large private pool, air-conditioning throughout and all appliances, including free wi-fi. With its stunning views over Gocek harbour and surrounding mountains the villa provides a tranquil base for exploring the Lycia coast. Set at the north-west end of the Gulf of Fethiye, Göcek is blessed with magnificent scenery. Backed by majestic mountains and substantial pine forests it looks out over the Twelve Islands. It is not just world-class yachting that makes Göcek a special place, it is the way the culture and natural surroundings blend in such a serene way. The village is never crowded and the majority of visitors are typically sophisticated travellers. Göcek has many stylish restaurants, cafes and shops offering a wide range of goods and produce. Its the perfect relaxing get-away.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
With various friends also in Gocek, we saw numerous villas. This is the best appointed, best furnished and best located.
The Armitage family.
Just wanted to say how much we enjoyed your beautiful villa in Gocek. We have stayed in many villas, but this one really had everything we could possibly want and the views were amazing! Mehmet and his team were excellent and I've never seen a rental villa so clean! We will definitely be back and will recommend you to all our friends. Thanks for all your help along the way.
A week back at home now and wishing we were back in Gocek! Thank you for letting your villa to us, it was one of the best holidays we've had in a very long time. The villa was amazing; everything we needed was there and the view from the balcony is stunning! We did everything on your list except the Gorge. Sarigerme was beautiful , Katranci was very cool: hired a wooden hut, ordered a pot of Chi, filled the fridge and chilled out while the kids were playing on the slide – brilliant. I could go on and on but you know how special it is out there! The holiday totally proved all out misconceptions of Turkey wrong, the people can’t do enough for you and they loved the kids. We are definitely coming back next year. Again, a thousand thanks, we had a great time.
Sarah & Dom
From the Owner
“Gocek, just see for yourself it's a gem”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is located at the exclusive Port Göcek Marina, however we prefer nearby Gunluklu (a Guardian newspaper top 10 Turkish beach). Its a peaceful and secluded beach– hidden down a long track from the Fethiye-Gocek road, surrounded by pine forests and sweet gum trees. You can relax and swim all day. It's just 12 minutes by car from the villa. Sarigerme and Olu Deniz are an easy drive away.
Gocek is situated 25 minutes drive from the main Dalaman airport. Car rental and airport collection can be arranged through villa owner.
Gocek village is 1 mile from the villa. Fethiye town, market quarter and harbour is easily reached by car (20 minutes).
Gocek offers all amenities and great local shopping; internet cafes, banks, cash machines, supermarkets, bars, lovely restaurants, take-aways plus quality clothing, jewelry and gift stores. The closest grocery store is a 5 minute walk from the villa, and they will deliver, on request. Gocek is a wonderful base from which to discover the 'Twelve Islands' on a relaxing boat trip, or perhaps join a crew and take a yacht into the Med.
All activities are undertaken at the risk of the occupier. All occupiers must have full and sufficient personal accident, injury and medical expenses insurance to cover the duration of their holiday. Children must not swim unsupervised. Luggage, valuables and all personal effects at all times and under all circumstances are at the occupier's risk, unless that loss or damage is proven to have been caused by the negligence of the owner. The occupier will be responsible for any damage to the content or the structure of the property arising from unreasonable behaviour or activities on the part of the occupier.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
6 Sep 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 20% deposit is required to confirm booking; the balance to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
Changeover day is flexible.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 4 bathrooms; en-suites to bedrooms 1 and 2 includes bath with shower. Bathrooms with shower adjacent to bedrooms 3 and 4. Very high quality fixtures and fittings, white in contemporary style.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: king size bed, large en-suite bathroom (bath/shower). Bedroom 2: double bed, large en-suite bathroom (bath/shower). Bedroom 3: ground floor, twin beds, shower room adjacent. Bedroom 4: lower ground floor, single bed, en-suite shower room.
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is fully air-conditioned. Hair dryers provided. Due to the villa's contemporary design, young children should be supervised at all times. No smoking accommodation. Outside: One of a small group of exclusive hillside villas, in a quiet location, with lovely unobstructed views towards the village, marina and Mediterranean Sea. The villa has a good sized, pretty garden mainly laid to lawn with relaxing loungers. Lovely private L-shaped pool. Patio dining table on shady deck. Private car parking to front of villa. Utility Room: Utility room/lower groundfloor storage. Washing machine and ironing facilities. Large bathroom includes walk-in shower, toilet and sink. Lots of space for storing luggage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa will be freshly cleaned prior to your arrival and additonal cleaning can be organised at the halfway point for a 2 week stay (extra cost). Towels for pool and beach are not provided. Other: There are stunning views from the roof sun terrace - accessed via first floor bedrooms. Perfect for morning coffee and evening drinks! Beautiful travertine floors throughout.