Apartment in Banyalbufar, Nr. Valldemossa, North West Mallorca - Peaceful Location, Surrounded by Mountains, 1km to Beach
This charming apartment in a romantic setting makes for an ideal self catering holiday rental . Situated in a picturesque terraced village, you are able to choose from walks in the mountains or simply sunbath on the nearby beach. It's great for either long holidays or short winter breaks. Ground floor apartment within a renovated stone townhouse, benefiting from cosy furnishings, contemporary fitted kitchen, and quiet stone terrace.
About the Owner
I am Spanish, but currently living in London with my daughter and husband. We try to visit Banyalbufar as much as possible, as it's the perfect gateway from hectic London.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Ken, London, May 2011: the flat was wonderful, no cars, no tourists, and plenty of nature! Couldn't have been better...
From the Owner
“I grew up in Majorca, and love the island; Discovered Banyalbufar many years ago and fell in love with the village; So I felt very luck when I could buy a small retreat there back in 2007. The flat and surroundings are spectacular, and very peaceful; Ideal for trekking and perfect swimming in the summer; The beach, though pebbled has the most clear water in Majorca! :) Hope people enjoy Banyalbufar as much as I do!”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Ideal for trekking in the mountains, and swimming in the sea. Great for people who love outdoors.
The beach is situated near the village, but due to the hilly area it is recommended to go by car. It can be access by walking, around 1km, downhill.
Palma de Mallorca Airport: 35km. Palma city: 20km. Recommended to rent a car, around 30 mins to main city, Palma.
The apartment is in the village, but on the top. Nearest villages are Estellencs, Esporles, and Valldemossa. Nice restaurants views in Estellencs.
There are various restaurants in the village, around 5, and 2 small shops to buy essentials (bread, milk, fruit, vegetables, bath products). Recommended to buy groceries in Palma. 1 bank with cash machine. A quiet, charming village, all stone.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£126|
In order to book we ask for a 30% up front and the remaining 70% not later than 1month before arrival. There´s also 50% safe deposit, to paid in cash at arrival; This will be fully returned given the flat in the same conditions as arrival.
Changeover date are Saturdays, but this is flexible.
Notes on prices:
There will be a discount for 2 or more weeks bookings.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Thou the access to the flat is a little hard, once you are up there you forget about the world. It's very quiet and peaceful. The flat is very convenient and cool in the summer, something really helpful after a long hot day at the beach!”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 bathroom with shower, wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds.
- Notes on accommodation: Hot and cold and air-conditioning. Outside: The flat has a porch, and a small garden at the entrance. Nice views, of sea and mountains. Very quiet and private. Utility Room: No utility room Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen and towels are included. The property is cleaned before the arrival. Not new linen or towel provided after the arrival. The property needs to be left clean.