Duplex Apartment in Port Andratx, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Great Location, Next To Marina Club De Vela, 5 Minute Walk To Town/Beach
This spacious apartment with its large south facing terrace is in a prime location in the port. It is within easy walking distance of superb cafes, restaurants and shops which line the shore front. Arranged over 2 floors. The apartment's dining and living areas open on to the large south-facing terrace with views over the yachts at anchor in the Club de Vela marina which has just reopened with a fantastic restaurant and bar. The apartment was completely refurbished, rewired and plumbed in 2008 with new kitchen and bathrooms and furniture to a very high standard with air conditioning in the main living area and all the bedrooms. The ground floor opens out onto a beautiful small private garden which in turn leads on to the pool and sun loungers. Brand new sofa for this year.
About the Owner
Sophie and Chris Evans are the owners of this property, we have 3 children between the ages of 21 and 15.
Guestbook comments from the owner
From the Owner
“Chris parents have a boat in the Club de Vela yacht club which is opposite the property and we have always holidayed on the boat. When they bought a new boat it was too small for us to stay on so we bought the apartment. It is handy for the port and we don't have to hire a car and all the children can get around on foot or scooters. It is on the quite side of the harbour but only a stones throw from the shops and restaurants.”
Activity and Interests
Coast/Beach: Natural Harbour
5 minute walk to small beach, Yacht club directly opposite with great new bar and restaurant and wi fi. 2 small super markets very close and great food shopping and fish market within walking distance.
Aprox half an hour by taxi/car from Palma airport.
5 minute walk to the centre of Porto Andratx, 20 minutes by car to Palma.
Porto Andratx has some of the best restaurants in Mallorca for sea food with fresh fish landed daily and sold in the port's own market. There are two modern supermarkets with parking and numerous boutique type shops to discover. Antratx town (2 miles inland from Porto Andratx ) has a very large traditional Spanish market on Wednesdays.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please book by e mail, we will forward a simple booking form for you to print and sign. A deposit of 25% will be required to secure your booking payable by cheque or bank transfer this must be received within one week of booking. The remainder payable 8 weeks before departure.
Saturday but can be flexible. Will do short breaks min 4 days but not in high season or weekend breaks, but less than a week will be 70% of weeks rate.
25% booking fee (non returnable) and the remainder 8 weeks before departure, if booking in less time the whole will be charged. Payable by bank transfer or cheque in the post.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We have completely modernised the apartment, new plumbing and re wired so its totally up to-date no dodgy wiring and fuse box. All new bathrooms, floors and kitchen, furniture and beds. We have just bought a brand new sofa arrived this September 2015.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with large walk-in shower, WC and wash basin. Bathroom 2 with bath, shower over, WC and wash basin. Both have heated towel rails
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size double bed and en-suite & air conditioning. Bedroom 2 with twin beds & air conditioning. Bedroom 3 with twin beds & air conditioning.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment has modern combined air conditioning / heating units and two separate electric wall mounted radiators in the living room. Large open plan living area leading onto the balcony with views over the harbour and yacht club. Outside: First floor terrace with table and seating for 8, two sun loungers and sun shade, views across the harbour. Ground floor private garden with sun loungers and table and chairs, communal gardens with a communal pool. All in full sun for most of the day. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board, iron and clothes drying rack. Brand new water heaters Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be cleaned before you arrive, towels and linen are provided for use in the apartment (not the beach)and will be cleaned at the end of your stay. Extra cleaning can be arranged. Other: Large sunny balcony, with 2 sun loungers and table and seating for 8.