Large terrace with sea and mountain views - Peaceful location, 5 minutes walk to Amphitheater and village square
Our luxurious penthouse has been finished to the highest standards, allowing guests to take advantage of the all year round sunshine and stunning views across the vineyards and fields to both the coast in the south and the mountains to the north. Leather settee & chairs, dining table, air conditioning/heating, Colour TV, DVD, Laptop and FREE WiFI connectivity to keep in touch with the outside word or simply watch live UK TV channels. All of which makes it the perfect place for socialising or quality family time; so much so that you may find you don’t want to leave!
Top Traveller Review
Many thanks of your kind review, we are so pleased you enjoyed Pissouri and our Penthouse.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
What an experience, wonderful apartment, magic views, lovely locals & food... everything perfect - Noel & Dariel.
Thanks for a lovely insight into the real Cyprus, everything spot on as described, we will definitely return... fantastic - Richard & Emma
Can't thank you enough for a lovely, relaxing holiday - Sue & Matt
1 holidaymaker review
Lovely apartment with great view of Pissouri Bay. Ideal quiet location but still walking distance to the village and a short drive to the beach. Pissouri is lovely with a village square and enough tavernas to eat somewhere different every night if you wish. We had a lovely relaxing holiday and will return.
From the Owner
“A true Home from Home, furnished to a high standard for complete peace and comfort.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Pissouri Bay & Beach, 5 minute drive.
Paphos International Airport, 20 minutes drive.
Larnaca Airport, 60 minutes drive.
Pissouri Amphitheatre, 2 minute walk.
Pissouri Village Square, 5 minute walk.
Limassol, 25 minutes drive.
Paphos Harbour (Word Heritage Site mosaic and historic fort), 25 minutes drive.
Episkopi (Greci-Roman city and amphitheatre of Curium), 15 minutes drive.
Troodos Mountains, 50 minutes drive.
The village of Pissouri is one of the most attractive and friendly villages in Cyprus.
Perfectly situated midway between Paphos and Limassol, close to the birthplace of the goddess Aphrodite, beautiful beaches, Championship Golf Courses and the majestic Troodos Mountains; make this a great base from which to explore historical monuments and the natural beauty of this island.
Pissouri has plenty to offer those seeking a relaxing holiday. The heart of the village is based around the tranquil village square up in the hills, where you can sample the excellent hospitality and fresh food served in the family run tavernas and restaurants, many of which are open all year round.
In the summer months there are regular performances in the newly built amphitheatre and local "Cyprus Nights" in the square or the bay every week, where there’s food and traditional Cypriot dancing; everyone is welcome!
The village also offers a range of other facilities and attractions including banks (with ATMs), bakers, butchers, bookshop/exchange, a beautiful church, gift shops, supermarkets and even an Internet café for those that must be in touch with the outside world!
A gentle 5 minute drive down the meandering mountain road from Pissouri Village leads you to Pissouri Bay, where you will find a beautiful clean and safe "Blue Flag" beach offering a range of water sports, restaurants and bars for you to enjoy the perfect "day at the beach".
Alternatively, take a leisurely stroll and mix with the villagers (almost everyone speaks English), enjoy the friendly atmosphere and savour the relaxed and stress free life of Pissouri.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking with the balance payable 8 weeks before departure. A security deposit of £150 must be paid in advance before your arrival. This will be refunded once the property has been cleaned and found to be without damage.
Flexible. We will do our best to fit around your flight schedule to minimise any inconvenience and maximise the time spent in the apartment on the day of departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“WiFi Internet, with Laptop & Television for access to live UK TV Channels. Best location and views at Aphrodite Gardens, with private undercover parking.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- pets not allowed
- live theatre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Tiled bathroom consists of a bath with overhead shower, chrome plated mixer taps, hand-wash basin and storage, WC towel rail and mirror.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Double bedroom 1 has a comfortable double bed and cabinets, hairdryer, fitted Italian style wardrobes and veranda. Double bedroom 2 is fitted with two good sized single beds and fitted Italian style wardrobes.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: Extras include free WiFi for Internet access, tinted windows and curtains, air-conditioned rooms (hot or cold), fly screens, gated electronic entry system, designated covered parking, storeroom, marble stairs and tiled corridors. Outside: The complex offers 2 communal swimming pools with loungers, saunas, showers, paved BBQ area and landscaped gardens, surrounded by breathtaking scenery. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided (please bring your own beach towels). Additional cleaning and laundry services can be organised upon request. Other: The penthouse enjoys its own enormous terrace with sun loungers, dining facilities and FREE WiFi internet access. Don't forget to take you Laptop or Tablet to watch your favourite British TV programmes.