Villa on Parque da Floresta Golf Resort, Western Algarve, Portugal - New Build With Landscaped Gardens, Close To Beach. Free wi-fi.
Clovelly is a superb property, located high up with stunning views on Phase III. The villa has been furnished to a very high standard as a second home. The modern kitchen contains all high quality appliances with granite work surfaces and central island, which leads onto an extensive covered terrace with large outdoor dining area, including patio furniture (seats 8), table tennis table and built in barbecue. The villa has three excellent sized en-suite bedrooms (master has wet room/third bedroom has three single beds). Safe included. Free wi-fi. Parque da Floresta offers a superb 18 hole golf course, restaurants, floodlit tennis club, championship bowling green, archery, horse riding, a health and beauty spa, gym, exercise studio, sauna, steam room and spa pool. There are Children's Clubs in school holidays. Salema with its beautiful beach and wonderful restaurants is only 5 minutes drive away. The pretty, historic town of Lagos is a 20 minute drive away with its marina, nightlife etc.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Just a note to thank you for the use of your beautiful villa We had a very enjoyable and relaxing holiday, Faith and Brad spent most of the week in the pool! Your villa is fabulous and rest assured we took very good care of it.' (Mike and Carolyn).
'Wow, what a fantastic villa! Thank you so much.' (Lorraine, Malcolm and Lily).
'We have just had the most amazing week, your villa did not disappoint just as good if not better than the photos. We felt at home immediately enjoyed the pool and bbq area. The weather was perfect, the golf was good just everything was perfect. We really enjoyed sampling the local produce!! Thank you for everything'. (Kindest regards Pam and family)
Activity and Interests
Close to Salema, Ingrina and Zavial beaches - all within easy reach. Other beaches nearby at Martinhal and Western coast, offering fantastic surfing/body boarding and windsurfing. Lessons available. Body boards available for use. Banana boat and other high energy water rides at nearby Luz. Pretty, historic Lagos is around 15 minutes drive.
Parque da Floresta is around 1 hour from Faro Airport and a 3 hour drive from Lisbon Airport.
Supermarket and petrol station located in Budens Ecomarche -caters for all your needs and is situated right next to the resort, around 2kms away. Lagos provides great shopping, dining, good bars and nightlife and a lovely marina about a 15 minute drive. Nearest ATM is at reception in PDF.
Other amenities available on the Parque da Floresta Resort include a tennis complex with four floodlit courts with LTA coaching available, gym. Spa, exercise classes, yoga, indoor pool, jacuzzi, steam and sauna, large outdoor pool with separate children's pool and play area, kids clubs. 'Castaways' provides pool tables, bar, ten pin bowling, air hockey and other teen activities. Bowls, horse riding and mountain bike hire. Resort restaurants: Spike bar - with flat screen TV including Sky sports coverage. Spike restaurant - with breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner menus. Blue Lagoon restaurant - located beside the SPA main pool with barbecue menu and salads. Vicentinos restaurant - located beside tennis courts provides excellent Italian cuisine. Blue Wave Beach Restaurant - mainly seafood/steaks. A Taberna - located in Quinta da Encosta Velha - provides breakfast, lunch and dinner with bar area.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Pool Heating - £150 per week.
25% non refundable deposit required to secure booking. Balance due 8 weeks before arrival. Cancellation refunds: up to 8 weeks – no cancellation charge (other than lost deposit). 4-8 weeks – 50% of rate refunded. 2-4 weeks – 25%.
Owners will not be responsible for any accident or loss that occurs on the property. You are advised to have appropriate travel and medical insurance.
A damage deposit of £300 is also payable 8 weeks before arrival - this will be returned 2 weeks after your departure.
Rentals are generally from Saturday to Saturday during peak season but can be flexible out of season. Checkout is normally 10am and Checkin 2.30pm
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Ensuite Bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite Bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Master Ensuite Bathroom - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath, wc, bidet and wet room style shower. Bedroom 2 with en-suite shower, wc. Bedroom 3 with en-suite shower, wc. Extended for third bed, ample space for additional z-beds etc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7/9 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (master) with king sized bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with three single beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Non-smoking and no pets. Pool heating - if required though not normally needed in summer months, will be charged at £150 per week. The resort reception is open 24 hours providing check in/out, car hire, babysitting, cot and highchairs, general information, restaurant and taxi booking. The resort provides security surveillance / security guards. It is a very friendly resort. There are charity golf and other social and seasonal events including Christmas/New Year and Easter held throughout the year. Parque da Floresta is an all year round resort offering excellent amenities suitable for all age groups. The resort borders the Costa Vicentina Nature Reserve which provides excellent trails for mountain biking, walking and horse riding. Spring and autumn are lovely times to visit with often great weather. Our villa is suitable for all year round rental. Outside: Extensive manicured gardens, circular steps to large pool with underwater lighting, pool cover and outside shower area with considerable surround terracing. Private south facing garden with lovely views. Kids play stuff for pool, table tennis table etc, available for use. Utility Room: Utility located conveniently off kitchen, with sink, storage, washing-machine, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (excluding beach towels) and linen provided. Additional linen and towels / Maid service required during stay booked at guest discretion (paid for separately direct to housekeeping). Pool cleaned weekly. Garden maintenance weekly. Other: Guest toilet off entrance hall.