Villa in Montefegatesi, Nr. Bagni di Lucca, Tuscany - Spectacular Mountain Views, 3 Minute Walk from Village
Villa Dante is a place where visitors learn what Tuscany is. Beauty, tranquility, relaxing, adventuresome, friendly, and harmony are just a few thoughts that come to mind. Villa Dante is large enough for families and friends to gather to make memories that will last a lifetime.
About the Owner
Villa Dante to our family is why the world has a love
affair with Tuscany. The views are spectacular, the locals incredibly friendly, fantastic hikes, near by beaches and skiing in Winter.
A place to go to recharge, relax , and enjoy the serenity.
This house has been restored to it's former glory with fresco's dating to early 1800's but with modern amenities.
Because we cannot be there as much as we would like, we want to share it with those who also have an appreciation for the Tuscan life.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Dear Sharron, oh my gosh, did we ever have a wonderful, magnificent time at Vila Dante! Honestly, the time spent with you all in Montefagatesi was probably the most special of the trip! You offered us a piece of Italy that many visitors will never have the opportunity to know. We all loved it! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Brianne.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Villa Dante is also the home of La Cucina La Fratta. A cooking experience that combines a stay at the villa while indulging in Italian cooking.
The Beaches of Viareggio, Livorno and Pietrasanta are a short drive away from the villa. Be on the beach and play in the Mediterranean in about an hour!
The drive up to Villa Dante is one of beauty and a typical mountain road. If pron to car sickness, advise taking your medicine in Bagni di Lucca before climbing the mountain. This place of magic is truly worth the drive.
Montefegatesi village is a short 3 minute walk from Villa Dante. Where you will find our friendly grocery shop(alimentari), and just across the piazza a cool refreshing drink at the local bar/pizzeria. There is a post office and doctor clinic open on select days only. You will have the opportunity to take long walks through the hills or to hike the famous Orrido di Botri Gorge or just relax watching some of the most spectacular sunsets over the distant hills.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Sep 2016 - 18 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
19 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£336|
25% deposit when booking, with full amount to be paid 30 days before arrival date. Deposit is refundable up to 8 weeks before reserved date. (exemptions at the discretion of owners)
an additional 400 euros is due on arrival for a security deposit and will be returned by post after check out is completed.
Rental is based on Saturday to Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros. Discounts given for 2 week rental and for extended rentals. Enquire with owners.
direct deposit, credit cards, checks
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 with bath/handheld shower, toilet, bidet. Bathroom 2 with jacuzzi tub, separate shower, toilet. Also a separate toilet room. Bathroom 3 with bath, toilet, separate shower.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Fresco bedroom with queen bed. Red bedroom with queen bed. Heart bedroom with two antique twin beds. Sleigh bedroom with two twin beds. Stove bedroom with queen bed. Tommy bedroom with two twin beds.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Pizza oven, jacuzzi tub, mini football table, CD player, DVD player. Outside: Villa Dante has two small balconies, one in front on first floor and one in rear of house,between first and second floor. A beautiful well lite side patio area with a large table with chairs for eating alfresco while listening to the spring fed fountain. Small table with chairs provided for front patio to watch the spectacular sunsets! Utility Room: In the cantina you will find washer/dryer, extra fridge/freezer,and pizza oven. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Each bed in Villa Dante is fitted with exquisite bedding and towels are provided. Additional cleanings can be arranged with a small charge. Other: You will find on the second floor landing a mini-football table.