House in Saxmundham, Suffolk, England - 5 miles from Snape, 7 miles from Aldeburgh
Front door opens on to hallway,to the left is a door to the shower room and wc. The entrance hall opens out into a double height dining area with dining table with seating for 6 people. Stairs from dining area leading to en-suite bedroom with attractive balustrade and small landing overlooking dining area. From the dining room there are two stairs down with original back door to the left and stairs leading to other en-suite bedroom to the right. There is a small seating area at the top of the stairs with door leading to bedroom. En-suite has a bath with overhead shower.The third double bedroom off hallway. The stairs down from the dining area lead to another two stairs down to kitchen/lounge with doors leading to a walled courtyard garden with decking and garden table with 6 chairs. The property has gas central heating. Saxmundaham is an ideal centre for visiting the many and varied attractions of the Suffolk coast and countryside. Restaurants and pubs within easy walking distance.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(2 traveller reviews)
The property had everything you could have wanted, the extra touches were very thoughtful and muchly appreciated, such as milk, bread, Marg and coffee. My children absolutely loved it too with all the extra space, very highly recommended and we would definitely like to stay again, thanks very much Paul you couldn't have been more helpful, thank you.
What a super Cottage
The listed description was spot on and the property was immaculate throughout. Everything you needed was provided including all the little things like soap, milk and bread. The owner was polite and helpful and a telephone call away if needed. We would certainly go there again and recommend it to anyone wishing to visit East Anglia. It was possible to travel by train to Lowestoft and Ipswich and really intersting places such as Minsmere Nature Reserve, Snape Maltings, Dunwich, Aldeburgh, Wycome Market, Woodbridge and Framlingham were only a short drive away. In town there were several retaurants plus Tesco's and a Waitrose supermarket. A great holiday.
Activity and Interests
Suffolk coast is a short drive away and the beautiful coastal towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh can be reached by car in a matter of minutes.
100 yards from railway station.
10 miles from RSPB Minsmere,5 miles from Snape, 7 miles from Aldeburgh.
The house is in the heart of the picturesque Market town of Saxmundham, an ideal centre for visiting the many and varied attractions of the Suffolk coast and countryside. Restaurants and pubs are within easy walking distance.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Mar 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 May 2017 - 31 May 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner for details.
Saturday preferred, flexibility possible. Arrivals after 2.30pm and departures before 10.30am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1 has bath and overhead shower and WC. En-suite to bedroom 2 has shower and separate WC. Family shower room and WC on ground floor.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1,with double bedstead, built-in wardorobe and cupboards and en-suite bath room. Bedroom 2 with double bedstead, built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. Bedroom 3 with 4ft double bed. All bedrooms have TVs.
- Notes on accommodation: The property is tastefully furnished and immaculately presented but maintains a pleasant cosiness. The property would be ideal for two couples to share as both en-suite bedrooms are at opposite ends of the house accessed by their own separate staircases. The property benefits from Gas fired central heating. The inside of the property is non smoking. We do not accept pets. Outside: French doors from the living room lead into a walled courtyard with garden table with seating for 6. There is street parking outside the front of the property and free designated off road parking with lockable post less than 50 yards away. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels provide on a weekly basis. Cleaning of the property prior to arrival. Other: The double height dining area has an oak table with seating for six people, a feature brick pillar and storage cupboard under the stairs.