3 double bedded Holiday House on Mojacar Playa,Almeria Gated Community with Pool Set in Tropical Gardens, 2 minutes to Beach,Free Wi-Fi
Fabulous Modern 3 bed Air-Conditioned townhouse.
No Service fee with this house ! We have owned this Holiday house since 1999 and successfully run it ourselves
WE ONLY REQUIRE £100 DEPOSIT PAID INTO The NAT WEST BANK .
£100 Per week the balance payable 8 weeks prior to departure this give you time to save for your holiday,Call us if you have any issues 0781 7003121.
The house is fully equipped to a high standard.
The house is Spanish style with bedrooms downstairs, this allows wonderful views from the living area and its 3 terraces,
from the front terrace you have garden and sea views the rear terrace looks up into the mountains the side terrace overlooks quiet private gardens.
The house sits on a small prestigious gated community "Pueblo Diana" which has beautiful tropical gardens with swimming pool.
Pueblo Diana is enviably on the front line and directly across the road from the blue flag beaches of Mojacar Playa
(100 yards to the beach accessed down our own PRIVATE road)we also provide beach/garden chairs and lightweight sun loungers for our guests
use.Not only do you have a lovely sandy swimming beach, but also the convenience of Cafe's, Bars, Restaurants all within 100 metres of the building,
Along the traffic free Paseo - promenade( see all pictures)
You will not need a car when you arrive, because you can walk everywhere!
There is free on street parking if you do have a vehicle . For our guests reassurance we run the house ourselves and if we are not here we have local help nearby should any problems arise. For 2016 season we will be adding Wi-Fi free of charge for our guests.,our air con system is also being upgraded throughout the house.So when returning from a hot day sunbathing on the beach you can sit in a lovely cool environment and contact friends and family.For your reassurance that we are as close to the beach as we say look at google maps /street view/satellite- type in these co-ordinates 37.111726, - 1.844491.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
We genuinely are 50 yards from the beach unlike most others in the resort who have a good walk. The beach spans some 27 kilometeres, so you will never fight for a private spot. The Paseo (promenade) is an enjoyable walk along the beach front past restaurants and bars and looks particularly pretty when lit up in the evening. Mojacar lies on the edge of Cabo de Gata which is a natural park, with beautiful rugged mountain views and rare birds it would take approx 20 minutes by car
Almeria airport is 1 hour away.
Murcia airport is 1 hour and 45 minutes away.
Alicante airport is 2 hours away.
Car hire is recommended and cheap, there are private transfers available but they are more expensive than car hire.
We can recommend a number of car hire companies.
Mojacar village is a very pretty hilltop Moorish village, easily reached by local bus for 1 euro. Local street market every Wednesday. Bus stops at bottom of road by our house
Garrucha, a typical Spanish fishing port with loads of seafood restaurants and bars, market every Friday, use local bus from bottom of road.
Water park at Vera, local bus from bottom of road or 15 mins in car.
Mini Hollywood genuine western sets, Clint Eastwood's "Fistful of Dollars" filmed here, 40 mins drive.
Our price includes AIR CON,CLEAN & LAUNDRY,and NURSERY ITEMS ,Garden chairs and sun loungers -There are NO Hidden charges in OUR house .For peace of mind there are local English speaking doctors locally, the local Farmacia (chemist) also speak English, you can buy antibiotics over the counter.
There are lots of different banks all accept English credit cards most speak English, there is a Barclays Bank locally.
Restaurants to numerous to mention, we have owned this house for 10 years and eat locally.
Our favourite is the local Chinese restaurant: daily menu, starter, chicken satay, choice of 6 main courses (my favourite is a whole duck breast in fruit sauce), ice cream or coffee, 1/2 bottle wine, 7.95 euro (£6.50).
They then offer a free drink on the house!
Many other restaurants offer "Menu del dia" 3 courses including drinks for less than 10 euros.
If you wish to dine in there are many supermarkets in and around Mojacar including a huge ICELAND just a few miles away.
Unlike UK children are positively welcomed day or night in all restaurants and most have children's (Ninos) menus, if not Spanish people nearly always share meals, so ordering meals to share is not frowned on.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 3 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
£100 deposit is required within 3 days, balance 8 weeks prior. Arrival time 3pm, departure from house 10am , We dont accept groups of young males and females as its a family complex.
Persons paying from the Eurozone please contact us if you wish to pay in EUROS.
Tuesday is our changeover day in peak season, we are flexible to changeover days out of season.Our arrival time is 3pm and departure time 10am,however, we are flexible when possible depending upon occupancy either side of your required dates.
Notes on prices:
Our price includes AIR CON,CLEAN & LAUNDRY,and NURSERY ITEMS There are NO Hidden charges in OUR house !
Also unlike some other rental houses in Mojacar when we say large gardens we mean large Gardens (the best on the playa) and 100 yards from the beach means 100 Yards from the beach all on the flat !
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Upstairs bathroom with large bath, overhead shower, vanity unit with large mirror and hair drying point and toilet. Downstairs, large shower cubicle, bidet and toilet. Wash hand basin with large illuminated mirror.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: double bed black out blinds large wardrobe with safety deposit box and air conditioning unit. Bedroom 2: 2 single beds, large wardrobe, chest of drawers and air con unit. Bedroom 3: terrace, 2 single beds large wardrobe, chest air con unit.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning unit in Upstairs lounge and bedrooms only, room fans also in lounge.Windows in the bedrooms have Insect mesh screens and black out blinds or curtains. The balcony upstairs has a wind-out canopy sun blind. In winter months blown air heaters and mobile gas heater. For children, a travel cot,high chair, bedguard and stair gate are available on request at no extra charge. You will be given contact details of ourselves and directions to the house, During high season we will meet and greet you and will show you all aspects of the house . Should there be any problems that arise we will attend to it for you, we live in Spain during the summer we're English but speak Spanish we also have an English friend who lives in Mojacar who is available to help if required, Out of season the keys will be left in a security box next to the door, prior to your travel we will give you the key code, our friend who lives in mojacar will be available for emergencies only. Outside: We have 3 terraces all affording different views, the front terrace overlooks the tropical gardens and pool, you also have sea views from this terrace, it has a built BBQ + sun blind. The side terrace overlooks private gardens and is a quiet shady area to sit, the terrace to the rear of the property has mountain views and the sunsets here, we are the only property on the complex to be fortunate to offer this. We have a table on the front and back terrace with 6 chairs,there are also garden chairs and lightweight sun loungers for you to carry to the Gardens and Beach. The gardens are locked & gated for safety, you will be given a key by us on arrival, this ensures your privacy in the tropical gardens. The gardens are well maintained by our regular gardener and are now fully mature. There is a good size swimming pool, it is a shared pool as Pueblo Diana was built a few years ago it is fortunate to have a larger garden than most other complexes. The pool is maintained very regularly. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen is provided (in summer lightweight covers, winter quilts and blankets). Towels are provided, 1 bath, 1 hand towel per person. beach towels not included. The property is cleaned for your arrival, midweek linen change only on 2 week rentals. Other: All rooms have black out blinds & insect mesh screens.