Villa in Elviria, Marbella Area, Costa del Sol, Spain - Quiet, Secure and Secluded, Close to Beach, Golf Courses, Restaurants and Commercial Centre
This charming villa is located in Hacienda Las Chapas, one of the most prestigious urbanisations in the Marbella area only 25 mins from Malaga Airport. The 1500sqm plot has four bedrooms, all of which lead onto the lovely mature gardens surrounded by protected cork trees and pine trees. It has two roof terraces, one looking out to the sea, the other to an open green zone and far reaching views of the mountains. To the east is the picturesque Cabopino port whilst the Golden Sand beach is rated one of the best on the coast and is popular for the Marriott Beach resort, the 5-star Don Carlos Hotel and Nikki Beach club all within 15 mins walk or 5 mins drive. There are several golf courses in the area and the historic old town of Marbella is just 15 mins away and Puerto Banus a further 10 mins from the old town. There is an upmarket convenience store in the urbanisation and two larger supermarkets nearby. There are many beach bars and restaurants in the area to fit all budgets.
Top Traveller Review
I'd highly recommend!I'd highly recommend!
About the Owner
We have owned our property in southern Spain for over 20 years and have used it extensively. Our 4 boys have loved spending summers there but now that they are adult we use it sightly less frequently. It is a much loved property and we hope our tenants will treat it with care as well.
Guestbook comments from the manager
"We did enjoy our stay very much and the villa itself was lovely. Previously we have stayed in villas much closer to the beach in Marbesa/Atalaya and we particularly enjoyed the privacy that your villa provide with its beautiful secluded garden. We also had friends over who were very impressed with the villa." July 2009
"We had a wonderful time in your Villa - its a great location and the facilities are excellent. To quote my mother " We couldn't come back and stay anywhere else - we would just be disappointed". June 2011
"Yes, we enjoyed our stay. Your house is very nice. We just got what we expected according to description. We just do not know what to add." June 2011
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
I'd highly recommend!
A gorgeous, spacious villa only a short walk from the beach. I had a wonderful stay last summer and would highly recommend this property. Beautifully decorated and immaculately clean with plenty of space to relax both inside and out. The garden has a good sized pool and the terrace is perfect for long summer evenings dining with friends and family. Wonderfully relaxing and a great location.
Holiday home near Marbella
A beautiful spacious family house with peaceful shady garden and pool,suitable for most ages. Open kitchen area with a breakfast bar into the sitting room with alcove for dining. Above this area is a separate relaxation area/ lounge where you can retreat to for some space of your own, read or have use of the television. This leads to sun terraces with lovely views towards the sea in one direction and the mountains from the other.
The house was well maintained and clean. Plenty of space in the 4 bedrooms for holiday items in wardrobes and drawers. Lovely to have an en suite bathroom for the master bedroom and another bathroom for all the extra family members, plus a separate w.c. If needed, there is a well equipped utility room next to the kitchen.
The house has a real feel of a family house and has all the comforts of home. The house stays pleasantly cool inside and air conditioning is there if needed. A family of four and grandparents could happily stay in this property, or a family with more children. Equally, it would suit couples/friends.
A short walk from the property is a well stocked convenience store that has all you need but quite expensive. The nearest beach area is within walking distance, depending on age and ability of individuals. There are also local restaurants that you can try. Many leaflets and suggestions are left for visitors to look through, at the property.
Having a car was very useful. The property is close to an access point for the main coast road. Within easy reach are much bigger supermarkets and about 15/20 minute drive to Marbella for shops and restaurants.
If you want to do a bit of exploring, we travelled to Rhonda aprox 2 hrs(quite a dusty, winding road over the mountains), and Seville aprox 3hrs (very hot in summer!), both worth a vist. Some of the little villages along the coast are worth looking up. For youngsters there are some aqua parks not too far away but we did not go to these. Our family which had 3 late teen and early 20's in it were happy with the space, the pool, chilling, visiting cities and sights and the variety of choice that the area has to offer.
We had a fabulous stay at the villa, it peaceful gardens are a treat.
The location is great as it is so close the Elviria where there are excellent beaches and some of the best restaurants around.
The local management company Casa Care were most helpful as well.
From the Owner
“We both speak a bit of spanish and have connexions with the country. We love the south of Spain which has an incredible heritage. The warm weather, the friendly people and the cosmopolitan atmosphere all make life much easier here.”
Activity and Interests
To the east is the picturesque Cabopino port whilst the golden sand beach is rated one of the best on the coast and is popular for the Marriott Beach resort, the 5-star Don Carlos Hotel and Nikki Beach club all within 15 mins walk or 5 mins drive. There are beach bars and a wide selection of restaurants along the long coast line. Most of these places have lounge chairs and cabanas that can be hired. You can also set up your own. There are water sports facilities provided by licensed operators.
Car hire is recommended although taxis are available and buses accesible. Malaga airport is 30 mins drive east (40km) whilst Gibraltar airport is 75 mins west (90km). There are regular ferries to Morroco from the port of Algeciras which is a futher 15 mins from Gibraltar.
Elviria 1km west. Cabopino 1km east. Marbella 10km west (15 mins). Puerto Banus 20km west (25 mins). Coin, Estepona, Ronda, Mijas all within an hour's drive. Granada 170km (2 hours).
There is an upmarket convenience store in the urbanisation and two larger supermarkets nearby, one of which sells fresh seafood everyday. there is also a butcher and an extensive delicatessen section. There are many beach bars and restaurants that cater to almost every taste - from Spanish to Italian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese etc. Solobank is in the commercial centre. There is a pharmacy as well. Our house is managed by a professional maintenance company with bilingual staff. They provide 24 hour service. We can arrange airport transfers, car hire, golf, tennis, restaurant bookings, tours, etc.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
7 Nov 2016 - 11 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
12 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
9 Jan 2017 - 9 Apr 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
10 Apr 2017 - 18 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
19 Jun 2017 - 10 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£422|
A non-refundable booking deposit of 25% of the total rental price secures the booking. The balance of the rental price shall be required no later than 6 weeks before commencement of the rental. A refundable security deposit will also be required either by paying 25% of the rental 6 weeks before commencement of the rental or an authority to debit any applicable deductions to a credit card with our property management company.
Arrival and departure times are flexible.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- water parks
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En-suite bathroom to the master bedroom with bath/shower, WC and bidet and room heater. Family bathroom with bath/shower, WC and bidet and room heater. Cloak room with WC. All have electric sockets for dryers and shavers.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom is en-suite with a queen-size bed. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 have twin beds, plus one pullout. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, air conditioning and heating plus floor fans. The upstairs mezzanine has a sofa bed and can sleep two.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has just been redecorated and is fully furnished. There is air conditioning / heating in all bedrooms and floor fans are also provided. There is a wood burning fire in the lounge providing cosy warmth in the cooler months of the year. The mezzanine floor is laid to a wooden floor, has a sofa bed and a pine table with four chairs. There is a 32" wide television and DVD player with satellite connection. This room leads out to the two terraces on each side of the house. Not only do we use the terraces for sunbathing - we love watching the sunset or even viewing Morocco and Gibraltar on a very clear day. There is also a tennis court in the urbanisation which can be used free of charge. Outside: The driveway can fit 2 cars comfortably and is protected by a secure front gate. The gardens are sprawling with protected cork and pine trees providing a little welcome shade in the summer. An 11m private swimming pool is located by the house and is not visible from any neighbours. There are lounge chairs for sunbathing and outdoor tables for alfresco dining either under the covered terrace or one of the beautiful trees. Utility Room: Washing machine and separate clothes dryer and cleaning equipment. Utility sink. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linens and towels are changed once a week and a full cleaning service is provided at check in and check out. Additional cleaning service available at extra charge. Baby sittiing can be arranged by our management company. A pool man / gardener comes 2 week Other: The upstairs mezzanine room overlooks the living room and contains a large TV as well as a double sofa bed. This area leads to an large terrace, perfect for sunbathing which looks out to the sea and a smaller terrace which looks out to the mountains.