Villa in Chia, South Sardinia, Italy - Quiet Location
*The property has just been upgraded to include a larger tiled terrace area with covered pergola - perfect for breakfast, lunch and evening dining*
Villa Mimosa is a 2 bedroom villa (a double room and a twin room) with 2 bathrooms (one with shower and one with bathtub), set on the side of a hill with a commanding sea view. There is a living room, leading to the private enclosed garden (safe for children), with open plan fully equipped kitchen. The lounge contains a sofa double bed for 2 people. The villa also offers a washing machine and dishwasher for your convenience. From the villa gardens there is direct access to a communal pool. The white sand beaches are only a short walk away. An elegant and comfortable villa for a relaxing holiday. Surrounded by calm cerulean waters, gentle dunes, and soft white sands, Villa Mimosa Chia Laguna enjoys one of the finest locations in the Mediterranean, as a part of a protected coastal area.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Sardinia is famous for it's beaches and Chia has the best in the Mediterranean, the 'Sunday Times' and the 'Daily Telegraph' voted the beaches the best in Italy 2008. Several miles of unspoilt white sand beaches, dunes and the vibrant blue sea can be see from the terrace. The nearest beach is 20 minutes walk away. In the summer many of the beaches have bar/restaurant and water activities. The area is protected as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Getting there from England - Easyjet and British Airways fly direct to Cagliari which is 40 minutes drive to Chia. During the summer months many charter flights can be booked. Ryanair flys to the north of the island 3 hours away. Italy mainland is also the place to fly indirectly or if you like using the car you can use an overnight ferry from Toulon, Marseille and Nice from France and many other ports from Italy for a shorter crossing.
Short walk from golf, shops, restaurants and beaches. Pula is 15 minutes drive from Nora the magical drowned Phoenician city to which Sardinia owes its name. Cagliari the capital is 40 minutes drive away. Many other archaeological sites are scattered around the area.
All facilities are a walk away with shops, chemist etc. Restaurants are numerous and local events happen all through the summer months. Sailing, diving, windsurfing, horse riding, walking and cycle hire are all local.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Sep 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% deposit of holiday on confirmation of booking, the balance 8 weeks before the dates booked. There is also a security deposit cheque of 25% of the holiday cost which is returned after your stay.
Check in 4pm.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in Euros.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Bidet
- Main bathroom with bath (shower attachment), wc, bidet and wash basin. 2nd bathroom with luxury shower wc, bidet and wash basin. Also contains washing machine.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Lounge with sofa bed (double).
- Notes on accommodation: Ideal for families as internal accommodation has no steps and an enclosed private garden. Pool is located 10m away and within walking distance to various restaurants, supermarket and beach facilities etc. Outside: Lawned garden with native planting and decked terrace area provide Mediterranean sea views and an inner calmness. Comes complete with two sun loungers, dining table and chairs for alfresco dining. Use of a communal swimming pool from June till September. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels provided. In & Out clean included. Other: Air-con in all living rooms. Main bedroom has two large wardrobes and twin has hanging poles, bedside tables, lamps and air-con. Garden has two sun loungers that reside on the decked terrace.