Apartment at Regal Park, Candolim, Goa, India - Excellent Location for Shopping, Restaurants and Bars, Only 10 Mins Walk from the Beach
Two double bedroom, second floor apartment in Candolim, only a few minutes walk to Candolim Beach. The apartment offers spacious living accommodation, beautiful decor and furniture with 2 private balconies. The front balcony overlooks a beautiful large swimming pool, which is an excellent sun trap. There is an spacious lounge with French windows onto the balcony, a bathroom with walk-in shower, and a fully fitted, fully equipped bespoke solid wood kitchen with all mod cons including washing machine, microwave (with grill function), fridge/freezer, hob etc. The lounge and bedroom furnishings are a lovely mix of genuine antique Goan items with modern, solid wood furniture and high quality soft furnishings in pretty Indian fabrics. All doors and windows have pull-down mosquito screens so that you can keep cool at night without shutting the windows, and both bedrooms have powerful but discreet air-con units. High ceilings make it airy, light and spacious.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
My wife and I live and work in Goa. We've decided to share our apartment with visitors - we believe we are lucky to stay in one of the most beautiful places on this planet and we would like to share this. We are only a local phone call away should you need us.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Thank you so much for letting us rent the apartment back in March. We had such a lovely time in Goa, a lot had to do with feeling so comfortable in the apartment and feeling very safe. I would recommend your apartment to friends if they ever traveled to Goa" - Ian and friends, (UK).
"We enjoyed our stay at your apartment. The people were so kind to us and the grounds were lovely...We will recommend it to our friends and we know where to stay when we come back" - Jan and Kev (UK).
"Just wanted to say thank you for a fabulous stay, had the time of my life and your apartment is fantastic.. . .My other friend and I would like to book it again for next year for 2 wks" - Caroline (UK)
We really enjoyed our stay at your apartment it was delightful and very good and we would recommend your property to anyone who wanted to rent it.
Many thanks again for all of your help and assistance and we hope that we will be back to Goa sometime again. - Laurence (UK)
4.7 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
Great apartment on a great location
Excellent accommodation with all facilities required . Antonio Felipe provided top customer service , would recommend this to any of my family/friends and would love to stay here on my next holiday. no extras required as sky tv , wifi and telephone etc all provided.
Lovely apartment in a great location.
Could benefit from a refurb in places but still a very good spot.
Lovely, clean and welcoming. Great apartment with good views over the pool. Very convenient for a holiday stay in Candolim Goa.
Antonio's Apartment in Candolim
The description in 'Owners Direct' did not do justice to the Location and layout of this development, it was absolutely brilliant to wake every morning and have our breakfast on the balcony, the only noise being the birds singing. The pool and surrounding area was spotless and cleaned every day.
Local shops, bars and restaurants are only a short walk away.
The property was well maintained and kept clean by a local lady who came quite regular during our 3 week stay.
The owner (Antonio) was a delight to deal with and I would strongly recommend this property to anyone who is considering going to Candolim. I have been to Goa on 10 vacations and this was easily the best accommodation that I have had.
Restaurants I would recommend are-
Grills and Curries (amazing food)
Very comfortable flat in a quiet complex
First time in Goa. Great beach and lots of places to eat. Regal Park is a sanctuary only a few minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of the Main Street. The complex is secure with very well maintained garden and pool areas. Antonio's apartment is on the second floor. It's very spacious and has air conditioning. A large balcony was great for having breakfast whilst enjoying the peace and quiet. Antonio was very helpful and arranged wifi for us which was great as we like to keep in touch with family. Would definitely recommend this apartment and Regal Park.
The appartment is in right corner of Regal Park. Peacfull and we have the bird every morning who sings for us. Good kitchen. Nice place.
From the Owner
“Candolim is in the most happening area in Goa. It has excellent restaurants, with cuisine ranging from Burmese to Chinese, Italian, Swiss, British, French and Goan. There's plenty of night life to satisfy all your party needs. The property is just off the hustle and bustle of main street, and once inside the complex, it's quiet and peaceful. You can rest and soak up the sun, or after a hectic night on the town, sleep as late as you want, with nobody to disturb you.”
Activity and Interests
10 minutes walk to Candolim's gorgeous, wide sandy beach, which has plenty of excellent beach shacks for food and drinks, and plentiful sun loungers and umbrellas. For those who prefer a more out-of-the-way beach experience, hire a taxi to take you further north to Morjim (also known as Turtle beach) and Asvem beaches, or make the longer (but worthwhile) journey south to Palolem (Paradise beach) which is exceptionally beautiful and good for swimming. All beaches have their own unique qualities.
Approximately 1 hour from Dabolim airport by car. We can arrange a reliable and safe taxi pick-up from the airport to the door of the apartment. You pay the taxi directly. The apartment is in Candolim with the beach, bars and shops in walking distance. Some people prefer to have the freedom of hiring a car and they are in plentiful supply, but others find it more relaxing to trust a local taxi driver with the driving!
Journey times - Calangute and Sinquerim less than 5 mins, Baga and Arpora about 10 mins, the market town of Mapusa 20 mins, the capital Panjim 45 mins, Old Goa 45 mins to an hour, Morjim/Asvem beaches 45 mins to an hour, Palolem 2 hours. Dabolim Airport approx 1 hour.
The apartment is nestled in a side road off the main Candolim Road. In easy walking distance you will find shops, food stores, money changing facilities, internet cafes, bars, and restaurants of all descriptions for tiny, medium and bigger budgets! Ten minutes walk will get you to the wonderful Candolim beach where you can eat fresh seafood in one of the numerous beach shacks, or crack open an evening beer and watch the sunset.
A short, cheap taxi ride away is Calangute, and a little further on you will find the fun, exuberant nightlife in Baga, and yet more excellent restaurants. This is genuinely located in an ideal spot to make the best of a break in North Goa, and it is still not too far to travel to the south for a day trip to the wonderful Palolem Beach (2 hours each way), and the capital, Panjim, is only 45 mins away by taxi.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 11 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
12 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
10 night minimum stay
for 10 nights
9 Jan 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact Antonio on contact details below.
Flexible on changeover day.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Discounts for stays longer than three weeks. For stays over Christmas and New year, minimum period of stay is ten days. For rest of the year, minimum period of stay is one week.
Pay by bank transfer or cheque. 25% non-refundable deposit taken at time of booking, with the balance to be paid in full 60 days prior to departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The apartment is very conveniently located and is in a very safe complex of holiday apartments with beautiful spacious grounds and lawns. We are on the second floor, and one is never disturbed by outside sounds.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Hob ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Pristine tiled bathroom with walk-in shower, fixed glass shower screen made of toughened safety glass, sink with large mirror above, wc, shelving unit and wall-mounted towel rail. Well lit with mosquito screen on the window.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 double rooms with high ceilings, big windows with wooden venetian blinds. Bedroom 1 leads onto main balcony at the front. Bedroom 2 onto balcony at rear. Antique wardrobes, solid wood beds w/side tables, bright bedlinen. Air-conditioning for 2 bedrooms.
- Notes on accommodation: Kitchen, lounge and bedrooms all have newly installed fans. The apartment has an electrical inverter to ensure that you have continuous electricity supply in case of a power cut. This newly completed development is totally secure and in a quiet location just off the main Candolim Road and has three pools for guests to make use of. The apartment has two exclusive, dedicated sunbeds in additional to those available communally, so you need never go short of a place to lie by the pool! This is a quiet, relaxing residential development so it is essential that guests respect that environment. Whilst it is in easy reach of fun and nightlife in Candolim and Baga, the apartment is a place to chill out away from the hustle and bustle. Children are welcome but supervision is essential around pools and balcony. This is a no-smoking property. Free sat. TV during your stay. A mobile phone is provided for our guests - just top up the talktime at any phone shop for cheap calls! Outside: The development sits in beautifully planted grounds with several palm trees and numerous flower beds. There is a manned security barrier at the entrance to the site, and it is carefully run on a daily basis by a number of gardeners and pool attendants. There are three pools on the development, all with sun loungers and umbrellas for communal use. The pools are kept very clean and are of excellent size. Each pool has an outdoor shower which must be used before bathing. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bedlinen included although please use your own towels for beach trips! Our maid service comes weekly to clean the apartment, change the linen and towels. Additional cleaning service can be requested, payable extra.