Villa in Montana Roja, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote - Secluded, Easy Walk to the Beach, Shops and Restaurants
A private luxury villa situated in the exclusive district of Montana Roja, Villa "Casa Mañana" has views to the sea, Fuerteventura and the breathtaking "Montana Roja". It is just 10 minutes walk to the child-friendly beach of Playa Flamingo and not much further from the centre of Play Blanca, where you will be spoilt for shops, cafes and restaurants. It has a large living area with two leather sofas, contemporary furniture, TV, DVD player and CD/Cassette radio stereo. For families with babies/young children there is a highchair, cot, pack and play and even an Avent bottle sterilizer. There is a large all-year-round heated private swimming pool. Casa Mañana boasts a large sun terrace, which easily caters for a minimum of 6 sunbeds. There is a traditional brick built BBQ in a Canarian style for those who like the odd steak or two and the villa has a small, well maintained garden, planted with traditional Canarian plants. Enjoy "al-fresco" dining in all weathers on our covered terrace.
Top Traveller Review
Absolutely 1st class
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Superb villa throughout, furnished to a high standard with every facility on hand, sheltered and private, within a short walk of beaches, an ideal holiday venue for anyone looking for high class accommodation in an unspoilt location." Tish.
"Casa Mañana is such a restful and tranquil place to spend time, especially on the terrace in the evening with just the garden lights on and the sun going down. Casa Mañana is a great place to stay and we will keep going back." Derek & Elizabeth.
"This is our 3rd year at the villa, as always feels like home as soon as you drop your cases, so clean and loved just like your own home, and what a beautiful position overlooking the sea and the island of Fuerteventura. Just a short walk to the local restaurants. Can't wait to book for next year." The Walter family.
"The villa is beautiful and is ideal for a relaxing holiday. Well appointed and very well equipped. It is very spacious and tastfully decorated. It is really home from home". Mo & Ray
4.5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
This is our second visit to this villa so i feel that says everything !! Brilliant layout provides privacy if travelling with family or friends. Great location. Owner really thinks about what guests want and provides it !!!
Absolutely 1st class
If your looking for a beautiful,quiet, family villa with every creature comfort 10 minutes walk from the town centre look no further than "casa manana". The owners could not do any more to make your stay perfect.
Ticks all the boxes
This villa would suit many different groups. It gave us a wonderful, relaxing, romantic break but would also suit friends travelling together, families and people with poor mobility. It's location is excellent. A car is not needed. Restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets ,walks and the most fabulous views are all within walking distance. The pool area is private and the villa itself has a lovely feel. Comfortable seating, many books and films and a good layout all add to its charm and comfort. Some traffic can be heard but we did not find this a problem and to say it is so near the fun, family water park you can hear nothing at all from it. The villa is clean, homely, well stocked and comfortable. The owner provided excellent communication throughout our booking and stay. I would reccomend this villa and the description is as advertised.
Absolutely 1st Class - Fabulous
My friend and I stayed in the villa for a week...definitely not long enough.
We had a fantastic time, the villa was so beautiful, comfortable, spotlessly clean and everything you could ever need and al of good quality. The pure luxury of the pool, always very well heated, we made good use of this and such a good size. A good choice of outside terraces, shade or sun, beautiful views, very well furnished and so private, not overlooked. Great built in BBQ and outside dining area.
If we could drag ourselves away from chilling out at the villa, the location couldn't be better. A short stroll to the fabulous sea front promenade, shops, restaurants and bars. Playa Blanca is beautiful, charming and lots of places to discover.
I don't have one negative thing to say about this villa, all very good, one of the best places we have stayed.
The owner Jeff was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
We will definitely be back, 1st class and very much recommended.
From the Owner
“I wanted to buy a second home in Playa Blanca as I loved holidaying there. I viewed various properties but fell in love with Casa Manana because of it's close location to the beach, shops and restaurants which was perfect for my young daughters. But the biggest selling point was it's private pool and the open terrace for 'alfesco eating' which leads off from the lounge. Everything just ticked the boxes and the rest was history. In 2004 I had the Canarian wall built up all round the pool and garden area so we have complete privacy and I added an all year round pool heater so even in the winter months the pool is around 30 degrees. I like nothing more than sampling the many fantastic restaurants and even my daughters love the selection of fresh fish cooked with garlic.”
Activity and Interests
10 minute walk to Playa Flamingo which has a child-friendly beach. Playa Papagayo's rustic beach is just a little further down the road (15 minute drive).
Arrecifie Airport is 30 minutes from the villa, and taxis are available (single fare from airport to villa approximately 60 euros). Most places are walking distance so it is not essential to have a car, however it would be an advantage if you'd like to explore the island in more depth. Car rental starts from around £120/week.
Casa Manana is just a 10 mins walk from "Playa Flamingo" which has a small beach, restaurants, cafes and shops. At Playa Blanca, just a 20 minute walk from the villa, you will be spoilt for eating places; there are restaurants to suit all tastes. 80% of these face out to sea and Fuerteventura, which just adds to that "holiday feel"!
There is a newly built Aqua Park and out door Lido (built 2012) literally at the bottom of our road. It is not visible from our villa nor can you can hear it but is a huge bonus for families with children.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
18 Oct 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
9 night minimum stay
for 9 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
SEE THE BOOKING SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE FOR BOOKING INFORMATION
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the villa per week in UK Pounds for 3 to 4 persons and include pool heating when required. (Additional persons, maximum 6, are just £10 per person per night but children under 5 years of age at start of holiday go free). Please enquire for the discounts we offer for couples only, returning clients and lets of 3 weeks and over. We are very flexible on changeover days.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom leads off from master bedroom, fully tiled with a bath/shower, sink and wc. Bathroom with bath/shower, wc and twin sinks.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with kingsize bed and en suite, patio doors onto terrace, views of the sea/pool. Bedroom 2 has a double bed and overlooks the pool. Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: There are ceiling fans in the master bedroom and lounge area, and all bedrooms have ventilated shutters. For families with babies/young children there is a cot, highchair, playpen and even an Avent bottle sterilizer. Children's DVDs such as Barney, Teletubbies, Lazytown etc. are provided (just in case the pool gets boring!). Outside: There is a private, secluded, solar-heated swimming pool (30ft x 15ft). In the event of cooler weather the pool boasts its own heating system to maintain the water temperature at 30 ºC, all year round. There are semi-circular concrete steps at one end of the pool to ease you in and make it easier for small children who may not want to venture too far into the pool. The owners strongly advise that children and non-swimmers are not left unattended in the pool and surrounding area. Casa Mañana boasts a large sun terrace, which easily caters for a minimum of 6 sunbeds. There is a traditional brick built BBQ in a Canarian style for those who like the odd steak or two! The villa has a small, well maintained garden, planted with traditional Canarian plants from palms to aloe vera. Neither the pool nor the terrace are overlooked, so if you want privacy you won't be disappointed. Utility Room: Clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included (excludes beach towels). The property is cleaned on arrival, mid stay clean (for clients staying for 10 days or more) and departure clean. Towels are changed halfway through as well.